Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2017, 06:05 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,046,330 times

Advertisements

And what are these "rich people oods" you are so impressed by, OP?

Last edited by Cantabridgienne; 09-30-2017 at 07:04 AM..

Old 09-30-2017, 06:05 AM

1,537 posts, read 1,915,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0kengirl View Post
With this rich guy, I can get paid and experience a taste of the rich lifestyle just for cuddling with him and lying on my back. That sounds like a better deal to me, but I don't know. I've never done it before.
You know he's rich...because he told you so? And assuming that is true that his parents also willingly give him their money?

A thing you should know about rich people (assuming they are traditionally rich and not something like a lotto winner) is at some point they're trading money for the hope of an heir (the parents, not necessarily the guy), which means...you will have looks you can pass on to offspring or bring something else to to table that they find highly desirable.

Sounds like he wants a sex slave he can abuse or possibly to sell you into a trafficking ring (assuming it's all a lie). Best case it's some sort of fetish thing, but he's just not skilled enough to find women into whatever it is in real life.

Anyway, I find it odd you go on about not being attractive, yet then go on to talk in such a moralistically gray way (which is also unattractive).

Trust me you won't just be cuddling and lying on your back. There's some reason he has standards that are "so low" yet can't get any old girlfriend. Most guys who are rich can just say as much talking to any gold digger and she'll jump at the chance. Some regular guys go to such lengths as to rent a fancy sports car just to pretend they've got money and get laid.

So the BIG question is what OTHER THING does this guy need that he can't get it from an attractive and willing woman (with the understanding of it being all about the money) that YOU are going to be giving him.

Quote:
But... we've been talking for more than a year and he really wants to be my boyfriend for some reason.
Then again this makes me think he knows how to find women who will take his abuse and has latched on to you as being this type.

Old 09-30-2017, 06:14 AM

437 posts, read 336,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Port Pitt Ash View Post

So the BIG question is what OTHER THING does this guy need that he can't get it from an attractive and willing woman (with the understanding of it being all about the money) that YOU are going to be giving him.

Then again this makes me think he knows how to find women who will take his abuse and has latched on to you as being this type.
Thats right. He probably thinks she will take his abuse without showing him the door, like some attractive girls with options would. (Kick his arse to the curb).

Old 09-30-2017, 06:22 AM

15,071 posts, read 10,122,557 times
This "opportunity" comes once in a while within my circles from guys who have a low opinion of others... but have a "need" to fulfill. It almost never works out. The few long term arrangements that do work out are built at the very least a bit of genuine respect...

Even the OP's arrangement is actually worse; there is no real promise for good compensation. So when this all ends, she has nothing to show for it and will be right were she started... scraping by for money with nothing to show for it but a few superficial "experiences", maybe a few extra bucks and hopefully none of that includes abuse.

Last edited by usayit; 09-30-2017 at 06:34 AM..

Old 09-30-2017, 06:29 AM

51 posts, read 80,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Port Pitt Ash View Post
You know he's rich...because he told you so? And assuming that is true that his parents also willingly give him their money?

A thing you should know about rich people (assuming they are traditionally rich and not something like a lotto winner) is at some point they're trading money for the hope of an heir (the parents, not necessarily the guy), which means...you will have looks you can pass on to offspring or bring something else to to table that they find highly desirable.

Sounds like he wants a sex slave he can abuse or possibly to sell you into a trafficking ring (assuming it's all a lie). Best case it's some sort of fetish thing, but he's just not skilled enough to find women into whatever it is in real life.

Anyway, I find it odd you go on about not being attractive, yet then go on to talk in such a moralistically gray way (which is also unattractive).

Trust me you won't just be cuddling and lying on your back. There's some reason he has standards that are "so low" yet can't get any old girlfriend. Most guys who are rich can just say as much talking to any gold digger and she'll jump at the chance. Some regular guys go to such lengths as to rent a fancy sports car just to pretend they've got money and get laid.

You're right, yes I know he wants me to do extra kinky stuff and treat him like a king. He says he wants a woman who finds him physically attractive, who thinks of him as a prize/trophy, he basically wants to be worshipped, and he can't get that with normal prostitutes. He also wants a girl who "isn't a *****" who has had sex with a lot of guys. He can't meet other women because he never leaves his room and dropped out of college so he doesn't do much and can't meet other people.

Old 09-30-2017, 06:32 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,046,330 times
He sounds great, OP! Thanks for creating an account to tell us all about it.

Old 09-30-2017, 06:33 AM

15,071 posts, read 10,122,557 times
Quote:
You're right, yes I know he wants me to do extra kinky stuff and treat him like a king. He says he wants a woman who finds him physically attractive, think of him as a prize/trophy, he basically wants to be worshipped, and he can't get that with normal prostitutes. He also wants a girl who "isn't a *****" who has had sex with a lot of guys. He can't meet other women because he never leaves his room and dropped out of college so he doesn't do much.
I don't buy it.

A guy who is rich has the means to get a prostitute that can provide all of that.

Seems to me he is choosing you because you are vulnerable; low self esteem, low self image, broke financially.

A season high priced prostitute, while providing sexual companionship, will always control the situation. They are capable of removing themselves from the situation. After all, they are desirable, attractive, and there are always other clients in line. Black list him and move on. Their repeat regulars genuinely put these women on a pedestal and treat them very well.

I'm not convinced you are capable of doing so... My gut tells me he doesn't want you for companionship but to control. He wants someone to treat poorly and come back for more.

Old 09-30-2017, 06:39 AM

5,182 posts, read 5,260,495 times
File this under Recipes for Disaster.

Old 09-30-2017, 06:39 AM

11,398 posts, read 24,475,814 times
You'd probably be happier working on your education/job skills to get a better job and taking your own self out to dinner. Or buy yourself a cookbook and make one of those exotic meals for you and your brother.

Why not watch a whole bunch of Forensics Files tv programs and see if you really want to risk your life? We don't want you to end up as a missing person.

There are plenty of normal guys out there, in real life, who will treat you well and share a happy life, if you'll only give them the time of day.

Old 09-30-2017, 06:58 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,731,952 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.