Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2017, 12:35 PM

30,902 posts, read 36,985,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0kengirl View Post
I'm more desperate than ever.
Desperate never leads to anything good. Not ever. You'd be much better off: going to church, talking to the mental health folks at college, putting more effort into living a healthy lifestyle (including, but not limited to mental health), putting effort into school and finding a decent job/career, etc. Quit looking for an easy out. Drop the fantasy and put more effort into being a better you. You'll eventually have a lot more self respect and won't even consider losers like this guy. But it takes effort. So get going already.

Old 09-30-2017, 12:38 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,459,593 times
You're using one another for your own needs and not much more.

You seem mostly ok with all the other nonsense that comes with him to get whatever it your getting from this whole exchange.

It's your call on what to do here. you already know what the deal is.
If your ok being treated like trash to treat people like trash in return, by all means go for it.

Just don't expect to find sunshine and roses when shifting through the trash.

You're the romantic eqivilaint of a garage picker in this circumstance. That being, someone looking for something of ANY value in a huge pile of garbage.

You have to be willing to help yourself and not have others solve your problems for you. The only thing your are doing now is contributing your own trash to the pile.

It's extremely hard to take your story serious.
You would have to be the worlds most unaware or worlds most advantageous person for it to even get to a point such as this.

The latter doesn't deserve much sympathy, you would have been aware of the situation as it was happening yet and kept coming back to get more.

The former has already shown its become aware how bad her situation has become for her, and with that should realize she should be contacting a higher power to help her correct her mistakes.

block all forms of contact to his indivual and report any further actions to he authorities

Last edited by rego00123; 09-30-2017 at 01:37 PM..

Old 09-30-2017, 12:46 PM

11,037 posts, read 5,997,575 times
Quote:
He hasn't bought me anything over the internet yet. He refuses to give me anything until I meet up with him in person. He said he's fine with buying me nice things and giving me money, but only in person because he doesn't want to get scammed. Is that a red flag?
He's "rich". Why would he care if he got scammed?

He might for example send you a return flight ticket.
Your paid up hotel booking.
You won't be meeting him in his room, right? You would meet in a classy hotel, yes?

You have a bank account - when you meet up in your hotel room, he'll transfer your money into your account and only when it has gone through will you start providing the services. See, he won't get scammed.

Not only that but you'd sign in under your own name and you will have informed the police where you will be (so they know where to trace you should you not return). Don't forget to get his address and get it confirmed.

Have you spoken with his parents? The ones who will actually be paying you for your services?

Something else you could do for your security is join and agency and make the arrangements through them. They'll take a cut of course but he must pay that cut.

Old 09-30-2017, 12:51 PM

29,750 posts, read 34,422,837 times
Quote:
You're right, my gut screams at me that this guy is bad news which is why I didn't meet up with him in the first place. I feel a bit trapped though because of his blackmail and threats. He's totally obsessed with me for some reason. If he even finds this thread displaying my distrust for him, he'll go absolutely berserk, begin with the threats to ruin my life and even try to bring innocent people like my family into it. He won't stop stalking me or monitoring my online activity on other forums that he knows I post on.

He even hires people to harass me. One time he hired a man to pretend to be some girl to try to get information out of me, and that man kept it up for days. Another time he shared my personal information and pictures with a sexual predator who then posted my pictures publicly. I got them removed quickly, but I still feel uncomfortable knowing that many unsavory people have my information and pictures.

This guy has his hooks deep into me and I can't escape. I feel like I'm trapped in some abusive relationship that isn't even real. I don't know what to do.

With the offerings of affection and money and threats if I don't comply, he has me completely under his control.
If any of this is true, you need to a.) delete his number, b.) make copies/screenshots of his threatening texts and emails, and c.)make a police report of online harassment.

Old 09-30-2017, 12:56 PM

15,072 posts, read 10,115,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
He's "rich". Why would he care if he got scammed?

He might for example send you a return flight ticket.
Your paid up hotel booking.
You won't be meeting him in his room, right? You would meet in a classy hotel, yes?

You have a bank account - when you meet up in your hotel room, he'll transfer your money into your account and only when it has gone through will you start providing the services. See, he won't get scammed.

Not only that but you'd sign in under your own name and you will have informed the police where you will be (so they know where to trace you should you not return). Don't forget to get his address and get it confirmed.

Have you spoken with his parents? The ones who will actually be paying you for your services?

Something else you could do for your security is join and agency and make the arrangements through them. They'll take a cut of course.
Ok... technically all of this still falls under prostitution which is still illegal.... think about it.

Old 09-30-2017, 12:59 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,994,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
If any of this is true, you need to a.) delete his number, b.) make copies/screenshots of his threatening texts and emails, and c.)make a police report of online harassment.
Yep.

Old 09-30-2017, 01:04 PM

15,072 posts, read 10,115,870 times
Quote:
exactly

Old 09-30-2017, 01:05 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,201,093 times
To answer the original question never but yet. No you shouldn't let a person treat you poorly no matter what and yes, because every girl has to go through at least one.

Old 09-30-2017, 01:15 PM

Quote:
You're right, my gut screams at me that this guy is bad news which is why I didn't meet up with him in the first place. I feel a bit trapped though because of his blackmail and threats. He's totally obsessed with me for some reason. If he even finds this thread displaying my distrust for him, he'll go absolutely berserk, begin with the threats to ruin my life and even try to bring innocent people like my family into it. He won't stop stalking me or monitoring my online activity on other forums that he knows I post on.

He even hires people to harass me. One time he hired a man to pretend to be some girl to try to get information out of me, and that man kept it up for days. Another time he shared my personal information and pictures with a sexual predator who then posted my pictures publicly. I got them removed quickly, but I still feel uncomfortable knowing that many unsavory people have my information and pictures.

This guy has his hooks deep into me and I can't escape. I feel like I'm trapped in some abusive relationship that isn't even real. I don't know what to do.

With the offerings of affection and money and threats if I don't comply, he has me completely under his control.
I missed this one. Ok, you know what the score is. It's a no brainer. You know what to do. Now do it.
Quote:

Old 09-30-2017, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
Ok... technically all of this still falls under prostitution which is still illegal.... think about it.
Then the agency thing won't offer any security.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships