Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 07:47 AM

6,562 posts, read 8,396,092 times

Advertisements

Ugh. The wishy-washy would get on my nerves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy1988 View Post
She started to call me her baby boy.
That's just creepy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2017, 09:06 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,416,576 times
Quote:
So, now it's really over.
Sure it is, til the next time you text or call her, or she does the same.

Old 10-26-2017, 02:16 PM

3,426 posts, read 3,344,904 times
She may, or may not contact you. If she does, I'd tread very lightly. It'll probably mean that she's horny, and looking at you to fulfill her need - no more, no less.

Old 10-27-2017, 10:05 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,321,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
Sure it is, til the next time you text or call her, or she does the same.

Lol! Well, she blocked me from all forms of communication, so trying to reach out to her is just foolish at this point. I honestly don't think she will contact me in the future, but if she does, I'll be prepared for her crap.

Old 10-27-2017, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsRick24 View Post
She may, or may not contact you. If she does, I'd tread very lightly. It'll probably mean that she's horny, and looking at you to fulfill her need - no more, no less.

I doubt she will contact me now. All communications have been blocked and she made that choice. Granted she dragged her feet with this, but it is what it is.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:35 AM

Well God must be pissed at me or something, because I just can't catch a break. This past weekend, I was at a bar for a Halloween event with some friends. At one point in the night, I noticed she was there too. She chose to end it, mainly due to the age difference. Once she noticed me, she began to dance with some random guy standing by himself. I didn't let it phase me because I was there to enjoy the night with my friends. One of my friends noticed she was periodically looking at me making sure I had a view of this. when I danced with someone and she noticed, she got closer to the guy. She kept glancing over and then at one point started to kiss him. They made out a few times. Towards the end of the night, my friends noticed they were chatting and then both looked in our direction for a few seconds, and then looked away.

He then left her by herself on the dancefloor once the night was over and went over to meet up with his friends. As we were leaving, she frantically grabbed her stuff and ran over to him. I found it funny, but at the same time, very disgusting and immature. She was the one who said we had to stop. She created this push/pull dynamic with me before decided to block all communications with me. So if it's been over and done with and she doesn't want anything, why try to make me jealous?

Not only did it not work on me, but when you're done with someone, you're done. Unless I did her dirty and she wanted to get revenge, I just don't see why the need to act like this. I have bumped into exes and even ex-FWBs at bars and clubs before, and none of them have acted like this.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:47 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,416,576 times
Quote:
I noticed...my friends noticed...she noticed...She kept glancing over...my friends noticed
You and your friends must love all the drama, otherwise how would you know all of the things she did that night?

Old 11-01-2017, 10:52 AM

6,454 posts, read 9,816,761 times
Quote:
You and your friends must love all the drama, otherwise how would you know all of the things she did that night?

If it was a secret relationship how do all your friends know who she is and whats going on between you?

Old 11-01-2017, 11:15 AM

Quote:

Because no matter where we went, she made sure she was in my line of sight. Also, I was only out with my two of my buddies, and one of them brought their fiancé. They are the only ones I have told about this, aside from coming here.

Last edited by DK736; 11-01-2017 at 11:16 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 11-01-2017, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
If it was a secret relationship how do all your friends know who she is and whats going on between you?

It's just 3 people who know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships