Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2017, 02:22 PM

3,730 posts, read 1,319,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
She enjoys having sex but deep down wishes y'all were closer in age.

She can't reconcile that in her heart and knows she doesn't have the will or fortitude to go public with a relationship with you.

That's my best guess.
Well since she didn't respond to my yesterday, I'm just leaving it be. I'm pretty sure she won't be reaching out to me at this point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2017, 02:48 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy1988 View Post
Well since she didn't respond to my yesterday, I'm just leaving it be. I'm pretty sure she won't be reaching out to me at this point.
Your best bet is to leave it be. If you were VERY evolved, you would block her number and on all social media.

Because one day she will probably reach out to you, when she's feeling down or horny or lonely. It's up to you whether or not you reply, but you really need to think about whether you want her to continue to jerk you around by the tail like that. It's disrespectful, to say the least.

Old 10-08-2017, 03:38 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,254,407 times
Quote:
Maybe she's busy or has found someone else to date?

Maybe she's not feeling well?

Maybe she's trying to play a mind game with you?

Until you communicate with her all you can do is speculate. Speculating is a waste of time and never provides a verifiable answer.

Old 10-08-2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
Maybe she's busy or has found someone else to date?

Maybe she's not feeling well?

Maybe she's trying to play a mind game with you?

Until you communicate with her all you can do is speculate. Speculating is a waste of time and never provides a verifiable answer.

Yeah, it's games at this point. I'm backing off. She'll probably make contact if she gets lonely and horny. Its not worth it so I am going to move on.

Old 10-25-2017, 02:35 PM

So last week we got into another fight and she said she was blocking my number. By the time I saw her text, it was two hours after she said that. I called her and it rang and went to voicemail normally. I left her a message telling her how childish she is and this whole thing is ridiculous. This past weekend, I made the decision to just tell her how I feel, because I knew by telling her, she would either commit, or walk away for good. I figured someone needed to step up and sever this toxic cycle for good.

She got back to me the next day claiming she forgot to block me, and she was doing it right after she sent her text. So, now it's really over.

Old 10-25-2017, 02:53 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,016,112 times
Quote:
So I have always had a thing for this girl's mother that I knew. I have wanted her since I was 16, and she confessed the same to me. She waited until I was 18 and we hooked up, but didn't have sex because she didn't want to move too fast since I was her youngest. We got into a fight when it almost leaked out and stopped talking. We reconnected this year. 11 years later, here we are. I am now 29, and she is 49, and when we patched things up, she admitted she still had a thing for me, so we made it happen. The sex was amazing. She texted me that night telling me how much she enjoyed it and was so happy we did it. She said we have great chemistry, and I am very intimate and affectionate with her. We texted everyday, until she said she thought this over again and said she didn't want to be a hookup. She said we got it out of our systems and it's done.

We kept in touch, and towards the end of April, had me go to her job for dinner. We joked about me staying over, but I could tell she wanted it. She texted me once she was out of work and told me to come over, so I did, and we had sex. The next morning we did it again. When I left, she texted me telling me how great of a time we had, and she loved my affection, and how I held her all night. Things were going so well that it felt like we were dating. Cooking each other breakfast, texting all day, even bringing me lunches to work. she always told me to visit her at her job. She started to call me her baby boy. I even hung out at her house when she wasn't home. Two weeks into it she said we can't continue this fling because it can't be serious, and she said it can't be because of our age difference, and me knowing her daughter. Then we went back on for one more week and then she said it had to stop for the same reason. Yet she wanted to keep in touch and be friends and hangout, so we kept in touch. I went two weeks without texting her, and once I talked to her again she responded immediately, and wanted to go out for dinner. She even told me how we were both at the same beach on the same day and how she didn't see me anywhere and looked for me.

So I tried taking her out but she keeps saying she's busy. When I tried setting a date, no answer. I finally asked her what's up, and if she actually wants to hang out. She said she thought about it and said it isn't a good idea to hang out because I have too much tension built up. she says the fling lasted too long, although it was for like 2 weeks. Then she said I can't handle flings because I'm not letting this go, and I'm too "fragile" to do one. All I was doing was calling her out for flaking on me. She says we can be friends but we can't hangout. Yet a week later, we were talking and flirting like we never fought.

Since then we have talked here and there, and we have also fought. I can tell she gets jealous when I talk to other women. Yet this is the same person who told me we only have so much time to do this and when it's over I should go back to living my life and find someone my age. Yet I was doing that and she starts a fight. And yet a week and a half later, we are talking like it never happened.

Any advice would be great. Thank you.

It's really all about how much you want to put up with. She's not going to change, and she wants to call all the shots. If you're down with being a **** buddy...then carry on. But if you ever want more...you should move on.

Old 10-25-2017, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
It's really all about how much you want to put up with. She's not going to change, and she wants to call all the shots. If you're down with being a **** buddy...then carry on. But if you ever want more...you should move on.

Yes, you're right. Well, she ended up blocking my number when we got into another fight, so moving on is what I need to do.

Old 10-25-2017, 11:41 PM

1,081 posts, read 1,811,973 times
Let her go. I dealt with a crazy 51 year old woman like this when I was 26 and she strung me along the same way this woman is doing you. Don't mess with immature women like this. There are plenty of older women who know what they want, so why waste time with one who doesn't? I know you may have feelings for her but there are better women out there.

Old 10-26-2017, 07:21 AM

11,162 posts, read 7,631,684 times
Quote:
Do you think that's what she's doing? Like keeping me as an option or something? I haven't wasted years on her; this is the first time she's come back into my life after 11 years. I really feel like she caught feelings for me and doesn't want to admit it. Her recent stunt that she pulled was definitely out of jealousy.

I guess I am just trying to make sense of all of this.
She sounds like she has no clue what she wants. At age 49, its unfortunate she doesnt know herself. But there's really nothing you can do about that.

Old 10-26-2017, 07:26 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Yes, you're right. Well, she ended up blocking my number when we got into another fight, so moving on is what I need to do.

Sounds like way to much drama. Good you are moving on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships