Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2019, 08:50 AM

3 posts, read 1,283 times

Advertisements

did hurt my boyfriend so much that he says now he is still deeply in love with me but he can’t be with at least now , he says he is hurt that he can’t be in a relationship with me but at the same time he can’t be fully apart from me so he wants us to be friends , he texts me almost daily he cares about my studies and asks me out , he keeps on saying he miss me and giving signals he still love me but he is hurt and can’t be back with me , i begged him back and i appologized for my mistakes with him but he still refuses to come back and i can’t see him a friend .
I am confused i donot know what to do and i love him so much
Should i agree that we deal as friends that he might come back one day ?? How can i get him back ??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2019, 10:09 AM

4,418 posts, read 2,958,111 times
Say what??

Old 10-03-2019, 10:14 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,974,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraah View Post
did hurt my boyfriend so much that he says now he is still deeply in love with me but he can’t be with at least now , he says he is hurt that he can’t be in a relationship with me but at the same time he can’t be fully apart from me so he wants us to be friends , he texts me almost daily he cares about my studies and asks me out , he keeps on saying he miss me and giving signals he still love me but he is hurt and can’t be back with me , i begged him back and i appologized for my mistakes with him but he still refuses to come back and i can’t see him a friend .
I am confused i donot know what to do and i love him so much
Should i agree that we deal as friends that he might come back one day ?? How can i get him back ??
See, this is a prime example of why some women don’t know how to keep their emotions in check, say dumb things and then want to know how to fix it.

You blew it. Whatever you did to this poor guy has him fighting his feeling for you in order to go in protect mode.

You need to learn from this and move on.

Old 10-03-2019, 11:07 AM

Why don’t you help me with ways to get him back because i really love him so much and he loves me too

Old 10-03-2019, 11:07 AM

49,927 posts, read 60,045,023 times
What did you do?

Old 10-03-2019, 11:15 AM

I did hang out with other guy friends giving them more time than i gave to him so he got jealous and he felt hurt and walked away , i appologized and asked him back several times in all ways but his reply is i love you deeply but i can’t be with you atleast for now and i donot know what to do for him to forgive me

Old 10-03-2019, 11:39 AM

1,923 posts, read 1,290,617 times
Yooooo, you just got "friend zoned"!!!

You cheated on him. Let's be real and honest about this. If that is the case, no, you probably won't get him back.
Go hang out with the other guy friends.

Old 10-03-2019, 11:40 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,774,622 times
Quote:
I did hang out with other guy friends giving them more time than i gave to him so he got jealous and he felt hurt and walked away , i apologized and asked him back several times in all ways but his reply is i love you deeply but i can’t be with you at-least for now and i don't know what to do for him to forgive me
Who are these guy friends?

How long have you known these guy friends compared to how long you have known your boyfriend?

Are any of these guy friends interested in more than just friendship with you?

Is there a valid reason why your boyfriend would be jealous of your male friends?

Old 10-04-2019, 04:08 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,974,036 times
Quote:
I did hang out with other guy friends giving them more time than i gave to him so he got jealous and he felt hurt and walked away , i appologized and asked him back several times in all ways but his reply is i love you deeply but i can’t be with you atleast for now and i donot know what to do for him to forgive me
Setting please. Clear my mind from bad ideas.

Old 10-04-2019, 05:12 AM

663 posts, read 435,068 times
1. Give him time
2. Don't beg, whine or nag
3. Suggest couple counseling so you can deal with your issues and come to common understanding of why you were hanging out with other guys rather than him
4. Determine to fix the issues
5. Fix the issues
6. Give him time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships