Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 02:42 PM

13,609 posts, read 21,399,012 times

Advertisements

oh lordy here we go again.

first of all what's wrong with a friggin hug?So I have a FWB,don't want to be cuddly all the time but sometimes it's like getting a massage,you just need it to bring up the spirit.

And I keep hearing about "how could I have sex without a spiritial attachment?"On the other hand I see lots of women say they dream about a mysterious faceless man and stuff.Or about pirates wisking you off and getting rough.

sheesh.I guess I can have a spiritial attachment to somebody without actually being in love.Alot of women can also no matter what they say.:rolleyes

What's funny is if a guy looses his want,then all of a sudden the girl starts wondering what's wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2008, 02:50 PM

13,609 posts, read 21,399,012 times
But I got say.............

there was a time that I didn't want just friends no sex with a female,to me if I wanted that I have plenty of guy friends.

There is one dear friend that changed that though.At first I did want more,she didn't,now I don't either because I realized we are just too too different in some ways.

But she was persistant on keeping in touch with me,I realized she was worthy and a great person so now I'm not as shallow as I use to be........usually.

Old 05-14-2008, 03:39 PM

3,814 posts, read 6,786,192 times
Well you can experience sexual energy with someone without getting involved with them, but I have no desire to do that. Next time I experience sexual energy with another person it will be because I want to share myself with that person on a deep level. That's just me. Casual sex, FWB, that's a bunch of crap with no appeal to me. I've only been sexual with one person and that was my husband. That may surprise some, but I've got a bigger bark than bite...not that I don't bite.

Old 05-14-2008, 03:42 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,178,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy View Post
That may surprise some, but I've got a bigger bark than bite...not that I don't bite.
Apparently so, you lil' Chihuahua!

Old 05-14-2008, 04:56 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,222,790 times
Quote:

Ohhh all I wanted was a friend, how did I attract this craziness?

I'm going to get into trouble for saying this but I would suggest saving 'sleep over' level friendship for women and gay men for now!!! Lol. Leave the single guys alone unless it is very clear that you are on the same 'friendship' page.
I have a lot of male friends, but we're all attached to an SO so there's no possible misunderstanding.
I think it's obvious he's after something, so I would let him know it's not on and making you uncomfortable. If he continues after that, then you know you have a more serious issue.

Old 05-14-2008, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
I'm going to get into trouble for saying this but I would suggest saving 'sleep over' level friendship for women and gay men for now!!! Lol. Leave the single guys alone unless it is very clear that you are on the same 'friendship' page.
I have a lot of male friends, but we're all attached to an SO so there's no possible misunderstanding.
I think it's obvious he's after something, so I would let him know it's not on and making you uncomfortable. If he continues after that, then you know you have a more serious issue.
Agreed, can you imagine a sleepover? I can't.

Old 05-14-2008, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Apparently so, you lil' Chihuahua!
Don't you forget it!

Old 05-15-2008, 06:14 PM

1,009 posts, read 2,210,979 times
Quote:
Now I get it. Where have I been? He wants someone in a similar situation to lick wounds with and do the chicken dance all in an attempt to distract himself or us from feeling the grief that comes with divorce. That's it, wow, well no thanks, I can lick my own wounds...
Summed up the entire thread, and any other thread you could possibly make about this guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy
I've only been sexual with one person and that was my husband. That may surprise some, but I've got a bigger bark than bite...not that I don't bite.
Ever?

I thought you made another post about breaking your boyfriend's heart in highschool or something, but I checked and it wasn't you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow
I cheated one time when I was 18 with an ex only to discover the guy that I was currently with did consider us exclusive and I had just hurt him very badly. It was the one and only time I ever cheated and I'd never do it again.
Anyway, I think the male responses on this thread are not only very revealing about men in general, but give a good idea of how you would deal with this situation if you were a guy and he was a girl. I suppose when you have your priorities straight you will see the advantage of keeping this guy interested in you so you can hook up with him on the 1% chance you ever need it!

Old 05-15-2008, 07:08 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,443,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
oh lordy here we go again.

first of all what's wrong with a friggin hug?So I have a FWB,don't want to be cuddly all the time but sometimes it's like getting a massage,you just need it to bring up the spirit.

And I keep hearing about "how could I have sex without a spiritial attachment?"On the other hand I see lots of women say they dream about a mysterious faceless man and stuff.Or about pirates wisking you off and getting rough.

sheesh.I guess I can have a spiritial attachment to somebody without actually being in love.Alot of women can also no matter what they say.:rolleyes

What's funny is if a guy looses his want,then all of a sudden the girl starts wondering what's wrong.
Lion, I thought you were MORE intuitive then that. There is something really disgusting about a man who PRETENDS to be a friend so he can cope a feel from time to time. Its really BIZARRE that he asked her AND her kids to have a sleep over? YUK.

This guy is not listening to what she says because his mind is on cornering her into something MORE.

Old 05-15-2008, 07:14 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
On the other hand I see lots of women say they dream about a mysterious faceless man and stuff.Or about pirates wisking you off and getting rough.
Pirates?!?! For real?

You've obviously been talking to sierraAZ again!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships