Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2021, 06:07 PM

8,273 posts, read 3,471,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
You need to put an end to homeboy with the vagina and pulse only criteria and nip it in the bud. Be a bit rude if you have to.

I'd also suggest telling the other guy that his friend is the crossing line. I'd never pull anything like that on a friend of mine. Some people who flirt a lot use that as a cover. They throw out some meat and see what bites, if they get caught it's all, "Oh, I'm just a flirt" BS.

I don't care for big flirts. A little is fine, but some people do it too much for my liking.
Well I knew about this guy before I met him. He likes to act nutty and you can't tell what is real. His texts did confuse me, and I still don't know what that meant.

I admit I like Mr. Maniac. Never knew anyone quite like that before. But like I said, I am not interested in joining anyone's harem. Anyway I like Mr. Cutie and don't want to hurt him. It will all blow over I am pretty sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2021, 06:13 PM

24,973 posts, read 11,401,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
Well I knew about this guy before I met him. He likes to act nutty and you can't tell what is real. His texts did confuse me, and I still don't know what that meant.

I admit I like Mr. Maniac. Never knew anyone quite like that before. But like I said, I am not interested in joining anyone's harem. Anyway I like Mr. Cutie and don't want to hurt him. It will all blow over I am pretty sure.
Are you getting something out of this HS talk?

Old 09-09-2021, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threestep2 View Post
Are you getting something out of this HS talk?
If you are too sophisticated and smart for the thread, there's the door.

God some people are so desperate to feel superior.

Old 09-09-2021, 11:00 PM

1,483 posts, read 693,709 times
Quote:
If you are too sophisticated and smart for the thread, there's the door.

God some people are so desperate to feel superior.
Well, some of us graduate from Adolescence Academy at some point... I did at age 18. Others... well, some seem to be repeating the same 'courses' perpetually.

Last edited by Euskalherria; 09-09-2021 at 11:10 PM..

Old 09-10-2021, 04:27 AM

19,870 posts, read 20,472,885 times
Quote:

You'll be alright, lol, it's not a great situation, but not as bad as everyone here makes it seem. Men can be pretty thirsty, especially during the pandemic, lol... All in good fun, I suppose. I think that's cool you're a singer. I'm in the arts as well, so I'm accustomed to dealing with musicians and artists. These are my people, I know how to handle them, lol. I'm sure you do, too... now No worries

Old 09-10-2021, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euskalherria View Post
Well, some of us graduate from Adolescence Academy at some point... I did at age 18. Others... well, some seem to be repeating the same 'courses' perpetually.
Congratulations, you win a prize. Collect your "I am better than you" T shirt at the door.

Old 09-10-2021, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
You'll be alright, lol, it's not a great situation, but not as bad as everyone here makes it seem. Men can be pretty thirsty, especially during the pandemic, lol... All in good fun, I suppose. I think that's cool you're a singer. I'm in the arts as well, so I'm accustomed to dealing with musicians and artists. These are my people, I know how to handle them, lol. I'm sure you do, too... now No worries
I only have been very much part of this world since I retired from work. I never ran into a guy like Mr. Mania before. I am not at all glamorous, and I don't usually make guys go wild. Not at all used to this specific kind of situation. All I was trying to do is get along with everybody. I should have just smiled every time he flirted. Mostly I just laughed. One time I said "I think you need better glasses," after he said how gorgeous I am.

But now I can see I encouraged him too much.

Old 09-10-2021, 09:09 AM

48,714 posts, read 35,236,693 times
Cops have lots of affairs. Lots of GFs. 9 times out of 10 they were less good looking than their wives. Guys that full around aren't necessarily going for looks. Some guys just like to rack up numbers.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 09-10-2021, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Cops have lots of affairs. Lots of GFs. 9 times out of 10 they were less good looking than their wives. Guys that full around aren't necessarily going for looks. Some guys just like to rack up numbers.
You are right. This didn't happen because I am pretty, or a good singer. Nothing for me to feel good about here. I just have a vagina and a pulse.

Old 09-10-2021, 10:03 AM

52,457 posts, read 53,025,630 times
Quote:
You are right. This didn't happen because I am pretty, or a good singer. Nothing for me to feel good about here. I just have a vagina and a pulse.
It's human nature on some degree.

Everyone wants to feel desired or whatever word is more appropriate. Sometimes someone gives you a nice compliment or acts in a flattering way to you of course we tend to respond positively. If I were you I wouldn't chew on it in your mind too much. I think as we get older our exteriors aren't as youthful and attractive as they once were.

When I was younger I got a pretty good amount of attention from women, not trying to brag, but just being honest and looking back. I'm 52 now and while I'm not Quasimodo, I can see my looks fading, getting a bit heavier, not at my fighting weight. I'm more invisible to women now, I've had to face that, but it is what it is. I'm not in the market for a woman as I've been coupled up for many years, but like I mentioned it's nice to get an admiring glace or smile, whatever.

Hopefully Mr. Cutie is a good long term thing for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships