Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2022, 11:45 PM

13,804 posts, read 8,032,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mink57 View Post
But that's kind of the point. No, she doesn't want to sleep with you, But instead of saying that, she invents the whole "boyfriend" thing.
What are you taking about.

Agreeing to a date is hardly suggests a woman wants to sleep with the man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2022, 11:59 PM

4,640 posts, read 1,797,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
So? Attraction is usually a big part for both men and women. It works both ways.

But I wouldn't go out with a woman for very long if I didn't like her personality and I'm sure the women I dated felt the same about me.
Yeah? Try walking up to a woman you find attractive and telling her "Hey! I want to have sex with you!"

See how far that goes...

I'm willing to bet, "NOT."

Old 10-23-2022, 12:01 AM

Quote:
What are you taking about.

Agreeing to a date is hardly suggests a woman wants to sleep with the man.
?
Yeah? Why does he want a 'date' in the first place?

Old 10-23-2022, 12:02 AM

Quote:
But that's kind of the point. No, she doesn't want to sleep with you, But instead of saying that, she invents the whole "boyfriend" thing.

It's this little game played between sexes. He wants to sleep with her, but instead of coming right out and saying it (because he knows that if he did, he'd destroy his chances), he asks her out. She KNOWS his game, so instead of saying, "No, I don't want to sleep with you", her go-to move is, "I have a boyfriend." MOST of the time, it works.

Personally, I've only used that once or twice. I know I've use it once. As for twice, I'm still foggy on that. But the one time I'm sure of, I used it because the guy was getting pushy. My saying, "No thanks" wasn't good enough for him. It was only after I said, "I have a boyfriend" that he backed off.

Why couldn't he have just taken 'no thanks' for an answer in the first place?
If I were to guess... he probably thought he still had a chance. I've known women who wore a ring to keep guys from hitting on them.

Old 10-23-2022, 12:04 AM

Quote:
?
Yeah? Why does he want a 'date' in the first place?
Because he likes her. And why does he like her?

Because she's pretty and maybe fun to talk with.

Old 10-23-2022, 12:07 AM

Quote:
If I were to guess... he probably thought he still had a chance. I've known women who wore a ring to keep guys from hitting on them.
O.k. and what's your point?

Old 10-23-2022, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Yeah? Try walking up to a woman you find attractive and telling her "Hey! I want to have sex with you!"

See how far that goes...

I'm willing to bet, "NOT."
But why would I say that? Because it's "honest" Hardly.

Old 10-23-2022, 12:14 AM

Quote:
O.k. and what's your point?
That it takes two to tangle and it helps when you read the dating signals correct.

Old 10-23-2022, 12:55 AM

Quote:
That it takes two to tangle and it helps when you read the dating signals correct.
l

What 'dating signals' are you talking about?

Boy sees girl across room...Boy finds girl attractive enough to want to screw... boy approaches girl...girl shoots him down...boy limps away, licking his ego, deciding that ALL women are 'evil'.

WHOSE "fault" is this?

Known fact: Plenty of guys lie about their intentions.

And most women don't want those intentions to become a reality.

Old 10-23-2022, 01:07 AM

Quote:

What 'dating signals' are you talking about?

Boy sees girl across room...Boy finds girl attractive enough to want to screw... boy approaches girl...girl shoots him down...boy limps away, licking his ego, deciding that ALL women are 'evil'.

WHOSE "fault" is this?

Known fact: Plenty of guys lie about their intentions.

And most women don't want those intentions to become a reality.

Sorry but your views on dating are as nutty as the OP's need for an explanation.

Good night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships