Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2023, 05:46 PM

3,166 posts, read 3,356,252 times

Advertisements

I admitted to him I have jealousy issues I need to work on. I'm glad I didn't go psycho on the innocent woman. I was mad at him, not her with my insecurities that needs to be worked on. Is it possible for him to forgive me within time and rebuild trust?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2023, 06:13 PM

22,559 posts, read 47,614,734 times
He's the one you need to talk to...

If it were me, I'd wouldn't give you another chance until you worked your jealousy/insecurity.
You need to deal with those before you get into relationships.

Old 12-17-2023, 06:20 PM

4,640 posts, read 1,787,858 times
[quote=Pitt Chick;66197518]He's the one you need to talk to...

If it were me, I'd wouldn't give you another chance until you worked your jealousy/insecurity.
You need to deal with those before you get into relationships.[/QUOTE]
Agreed!

Old 12-17-2023, 06:33 PM

8,658 posts, read 3,853,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFarm34 View Post
I admitted to him I have jealousy issues I need to work on. I'm glad I didn't go psycho on the innocent woman. I was mad at him, not her with my insecurities that needs to be worked on. Is it possible for him to forgive me within time and rebuild trust?
That’s a question for him, but your insecurities/jealousy issues will resurface, no doubt; it’s disturbing you would even think about ‘going psycho’ on some woman (whether she be ‘innocent’ or not). It’s a huge red flag, to be sure.

Old 12-17-2023, 06:39 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,715,601 times
A lot of ya'll need to get out of the habit of running to a forum full of strangers as soon you start having a problem with your significant other. Ya'll will do everything BUT talk to the person that you're sleeping with it.

TALK TO HIM.

Old 12-17-2023, 08:44 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,718,665 times
Talk to him for the best results. Me personally, once you show me you have a jealousy issue you can’t contain, it’s a wrap for any relationship we are in.

Old 12-18-2023, 05:07 AM

3,166 posts, read 3,356,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
A lot of ya'll need to get out of the habit of running to a forum full of strangers as soon you start having a problem with your significant other. Ya'll will do everything BUT talk to the person that you're sleeping with it.

TALK TO HIM.
Some of us don't really have close friends to vent/seek advice...

Rumors spread like wildfire not wanting to share with anyone you know

Old 12-18-2023, 05:21 AM

10,350 posts, read 13,925,188 times
Quote:
I'd dump you in a heartbeat for doing that. I have no use for people like that.

Old 12-18-2023, 07:25 AM

8,658 posts, read 3,853,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post

TALK TO HIM.
Quote:
Some of us don't really have close friends to vent/seek advice...
That would be another red flag.

Old 12-18-2023, 07:35 AM

36,494 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Not something I could deal with in a mate, but everyone is different. For yourself get some help with this issue before embarking on another relationship.
I never had the energy to be jealous. Either I can trust you or I cant. If I know I cant we are done. Life is too short to spend with jealousy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships