Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 11:05 AM

1,875 posts, read 2,871,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
Actually I'm with you. I'm not really interested in someone who has waited for religious reasons - in fact I would positively avoid someone who had waited for religious reasons. If it wasn't for religious reasons then I would be concerned about their ability to conduct a fulfilling relationship. Especially an older guy - say 20 plus. I would find it a turn off.
I enjoy teaching a guy what works for me, but I hope they hve some tricks up their sleeve also. A complete beginner would be disappointing.
Women! Can't find anyone who's liberal these days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2008, 11:14 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,628,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post
Women! Can't find anyone who's liberal these days.
Confucius say, "hard to find tree when walking in desert"...

Old 07-09-2008, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Speaking of the desert, that's where most people who are too pushy and non-liberal, that's where they belong.

Old 07-09-2008, 11:47 AM

1,385 posts, read 3,007,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asitshouldbe View Post
The guys with less experience are the best. You get to teach them what you like and they will be the ones who will please you the most. The guys with more experience tend to act like they know what they are doing end up not pleasing you as much as the eager new learner.
Oh yes. Guess I was a bit of old fashioned back in the days when I was a virgin and secretly hoped to find a male virgin who we could fall for each other and give the greatest gift to each other. Silly huh?

Well it didn't quite work out that way though. (The one I loved had already lost it with his ex gf together.)
Even though I did once break in an older male virgin, I don't think he ever knew just what it meant to me to feel like I would be meaningful and special to someone.

Old 07-09-2008, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arod0331 View Post
Oh yes. Guess I was a bit of old fashioned back in the days when I was a virgin and secretly hoped to find a male virgin who we could fall for each other and give the greatest gift to each other. Silly huh?

Well it didn't quite work out that way though. (The one I loved had already lost it with his ex gf together.)
Even though I did once break in an older male virgin, I don't think he ever knew just what it meant to me to feel like I would be meaningful and special to someone.
We need more good women out there who would accept a man for who he is.

Old 07-09-2008, 02:40 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,184,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
I personally agree with the Bible on this one:

“Neither cast ye your pearls before swine.”

Old 07-14-2008, 08:19 AM

212 posts, read 754,776 times
Quote:
Me and my dad was talking at a restaurant today about women and relationships, and he was saying girls would only want a guy if he had sexual experience. Does anyone believe this? I don't have experience because I don't do the "sex outside marriage" routine. He thinks I don't like sex, but I do. I just don't want to do the sex outside marriage thing.

Also, I told my dad that I was never going to have kids, then he said no woman would stay with me very long because I don't want them. He says women who are childfree are no good and are male users. This is why I'm the way I am right now, distrustful and suspicious.Then he says I'm too young and I'll change my mind, that statement which is very annoying, very annoying.

Do girls really like guys who have sexual experience?The childfree of the younger generation, are we really doomed to be single forever? And are childfree women really no good, as my dad stated?
I think older women don't really mind about the experience thing, but younger inexperienced women do.

Old 07-14-2008, 08:36 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,647,600 times
I didn't read all of the posts, only the first one. I thought I would chime in. For me (and I'm a woman, close to 40) I'm experienced and don't mind having a guy that I might have to teach a few things to. You have to look at it this way, if you teach them, then you have no reason not to have him fulfilling all of your needs.
Not very often have I met a guy more experienced than myself, maybe once before and it was a treat but it would not be a deal-breaker for me.

Old 07-14-2008, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Too-Much-Too-Young View Post
I think older women don't really mind about the experience thing, but younger inexperienced women do.
People of the younger generation, especially females, they're messed up. This generation is messed up.

Old 07-14-2008, 11:17 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,647,600 times
Quote:
People of the younger generation, especially females, they're messed up. This generation is messed up.
I'm a woman, older though and I have to agree. I have a daughter and I didn't raise her that way - she is a lot like me, luckily she is one of few who are not a messed up young woman!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships