Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 02:34 PM

3,855 posts, read 13,270,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post
Do girls really like guys who have sexual experience?

Go out and get you some and then see if you start getting more play.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2008, 02:49 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,871,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjones96 View Post
Go out and get you some and then see if you start getting more play.
Like I said before, I don't do the sex outside marriage routine, compared to most people of the younger generation today. I'm not down with fornication.

Old 07-08-2008, 02:51 PM

3,855 posts, read 13,270,461 times
Quote:
Like I said before, I don't do the sex outside marriage routine, compared to most people of the younger generation today. I'm not down with fornication.
It was a joke. Smile. Laugh. Fornicate.

Old 07-08-2008, 02:58 PM

102 posts, read 255,613 times
i would rather be with a man that is inexperienced. that way we learn and experience all the new feelings together. i'd say waiting til marriage is the most wise!!

Old 07-08-2008, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leslie_downs View Post
i would rather be with a man that is inexperienced. that way we learn and experience all the new feelings together. i'd say waiting til marriage is the most wise!!
I strongly agree with this statement.

Old 07-08-2008, 03:37 PM

2,358 posts, read 5,983,642 times
Quote:
Sounds like a good woman, compared to the opposite who had experience with others.
I'm hoping this post doesn't mean that you consider all women who have had experience with others 'bad.' That would mean that you're saying the majority of women on this forum, in your eyes, are bad. That's a pretty derogatory statement to make on a public forum. According to a study whose results were published in Public Health Reports in December 2006, 91% of women who were born from 1950 to 1978 had premarital sex by age 30. I'd say that a lot of the women on this forum were born during those years and, according to that study, the great majority of them had premarital sex, including me. If you're tired of people complaining about your posts, you really might want to think about what you write and who it might offend before you submit that post. I have no issues with you wanting to stay a virgin before marriage, but I do have issues with you making derogatory statements about the majority of women on this forum.

If I have misread your post, please let me know.

Old 07-08-2008, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmacf1 View Post
I'm hoping this post doesn't mean that you consider all women who have had experience with others 'bad.' That would mean that you're saying the majority of women on this forum, in your eyes, are bad. That's a pretty derogatory statement to make on a public forum. According to a study whose results were published in Public Health Reports in December 2006, 91% of women who were born from 1950 to 1978 had premarital sex by age 30. I'd say that a lot of the women on this forum were born during those years and, according to that study, the great majority of them had premarital sex, including me. If you're tired of people complaining about your posts, you really might want to think about what you write and who it might offend before you submit that post. I have no issues with you wanting to stay a virgin before marriage, but I do have issues with you making derogatory statements about the majority of women on this forum.

If I have misread your post, please let me know.
Well, what I mean, if women like guys who sleep with anybody, that's pretty bad. Suppose a girl gets with a guy, they have sex, then he dumps her for to go on to another girl and do the same thing. That would be considered using.

Its like saying most girls like bad boys, but then they meet a bad guy and try to change him. And if a girl marries a bad guy, it could be a possibility that she may fall into a abusive relationship.

Old 07-08-2008, 03:55 PM

2,358 posts, read 5,983,642 times
Quote:
Well, what I mean, if women like guys who sleep with anybody, that's pretty bad. Suppose a girl gets with a guy, they have sex, then he dumps her for to go on to another girl and do the same thing. That would be considered using.

Its like saying most girls like bad boys, but then they meet a bad guy and try to change him. And if a girl marries a bad guy, it could be a possibility that she may fall into a abusive relationship.
OK, I got it. Sorry if I misinterpreted what you said.

Old 07-08-2008, 04:00 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,272,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmacf1 View Post
SOOOO, as you can see, I changed my mind several times as I aged. I think women are more fluid in their thoughts about having kids. The fact that I changed my mind has a lot to do with where my life was in relation to my jobs (early on, my jobs weren't compatible with having kids and I LOVED my jobs then, so kids were on a way way back burner or not even on the stove.) When I left that job, life for me slowed down (not in a bad way,) and I began to think that kids could be in my future. That feeling intensified as I got older. I think this happens with a lot of women who once thought they didnt' want kids. THIS is what you need to be prepared for and I know of no way that you can verify with anybody that even though they say now they never want kids, that that is the way they'll feel in 15 years. Things DO change. They did with me. I do not consider myself a weak person for changing my views on having kids. My life situation changed over the years, making having a child possible and then, later, desirable. A lot of living happened in my life between when I first thought about being a mom (when I was a kid) to when I actually adopted my first daughter at 45. I went back and forth and up and down. I'm curious about other women and whether they also were as up and down in their desire to have kids as I was.
I changed my mind a few times. I liked kids (babies mainly) when I was a teenager. But the older I got, the more they got on my nerves. (Not the babies. I still liked them.) By the time I got married (at almost 22), I didn't like kids and didn't want them. Less than two years later, I got pregnant. I was thrilled. lol We had a son and a couple years later we wanted a girl and got pregnant again. With a girl. We tried for a third, but I had become infertile (PCOS).

I still don't like most kids (they really get on my nerves lol), but I love mine and can't imagine life without them.

I'm still kind of young (35), but I've lived long enough to know that plans and desires do change. We do change our minds about things. Sometimes even hating things we used to love and loving things we used to hate. Wanting things we didn't want before and not wanting things we wanted before. Change comes with maturity. The older we get, the more we change. It's ingrained in us. There's no fighting it. Some things about us remain the same, but a lot of things do change. That's life.

I'm not saying that the original poster will change his mind about wanting kids. I can't predict the future. (Neither can he.) I'm just talking about change in general.

“To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.” -- Henri Bergson

Old 07-09-2008, 10:59 AM

3,488 posts, read 8,223,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl72 View Post
I must be in the minority

I much prefer the men with alot of experience.

When I was in my mid-20s it was "cute" to "teach" my boyfriends, it was enpowering! But as I aged I found the guys with alot of experience were more confident and knew what to do and had tricks of their own, and that was much more satisfying.

I prefer a man with expereince - I'm done with the "green peas"

(My husband has had a bunch and it doesn't bother me in the least)
Actually I'm with you. I'm not really interested in someone who has waited for religious reasons - in fact I would positively avoid someone who had waited for religious reasons. If it wasn't for religious reasons then I would be concerned about their ability to conduct a fulfilling relationship. Especially an older guy - say 20 plus. I would find it a turn off.
I enjoy teaching a guy what works for me, but I hope they hve some tricks up their sleeve also. A complete beginner would be disappointing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships