Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 10:13 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,139,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Ideally, if there are children involved... BOTH parents wanted to have them. A lot of men actually want to have children. Of course, both parents could work fulltime, but then they'd have to hire someone to take over the childrearing duties. Kids can't raise themselves ya' know.
I know, I was being glib - but I tend to believe women in relationships 'need' children, men only if all factors are in place. I for one, cannot maintain a long-term relationship because I don't want kids. I don't feel we need anymore kids and I don't want to go from rich to poor in one unprotected thrust.

Now, if for whatever awful reason mankind's population takes a major hit--- then I'm on board for breeding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2008, 10:23 AM

2,397 posts, read 6,457,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wclac View Post
No thanks. I'm not "down" with homosexuality, meaning that I'm not interested. I don't hang with anyone but myself.
Ok, so if you "hang" with yourself, why are you complaining? You obviously have determined that all humankind (since you described yourself as a misanthrope) is trash and you want nothing to do with it. Of course, this is all based on Maury. BTW...why is it that you place NO blame on the men who ARE the fathers, but have tried to avoid taking responsibility? Anyway, if the rest of the world is useless to you, why are you even on this board b*tching and complaining?

ETA: You must do your momma proud with that attitude. However, you probably hate her, too, for having had kids...one of them being you. Ok...now I see why you're so angry.

Old 07-25-2008, 10:24 AM

1,875 posts, read 2,870,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
I know, I was being glib - but I tend to believe women in relationships 'need' children, men only if all factors are in place. I for one, cannot maintain a long-term relationship because I don't want kids. I don't feel we need anymore kids and I don't want to go from rich to poor in one unprotected thrust.

Now, if for whatever awful reason mankind's population takes a major hit--- then I'm on board for breeding.
It would be nice to live a successful life. And I would to accomplish what I've planned and live life good, past 40 with no kids. Have you ever seen that movie "Diary of a Mad Black Woman"? The rich man had a mistress on the side and later, she robbed him of his fortunes. That's what he gets for trusting a woman like that. Its sad that too many women want kids just because.

Old 07-25-2008, 10:27 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
I know, I was being glib - but I tend to believe women in relationships 'need' children, men only if all factors are in place. I for one, cannot maintain a long-term relationship because I don't want kids.
I dont know if that is necessarily true. I know as many women that dont want kids as that do. My first was not planned, the second was due to persuasion from my dh. I knew I did'nt want more so I got sterilized. (and I worked when I was married). If you dont want kids dont have any, get snipped, but dont call mothers gold diggers.

Just curious, do you refer to your mother as a gold digger?

Old 07-25-2008, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
Ok, so if you "hang" with yourself, why are you complaining? You obviously have determined that all humankind (since you described yourself as a misanthrope) is trash and you want nothing to do with it. Of course, this is all based on Maury. BTW...why is it that you place NO blame on the men who ARE the fathers, but have tried to avoid taking responsibility? Anyway, if the rest of the world is useless to you, why are you even on this board b*tching and complaining?
I'm not complaining, I think you people are the ones. I never said the rest of the world is useless, just bad people. I applaud those who are the father and want to take responsibility. They should have thought things through before doing the unthinkable.

Old 07-25-2008, 10:31 AM

Quote:
I'm not complaining, I think you people are the ones. I never said the rest of the world is useless, just bad people. I applaud those who are the father and want to take responsibility. They should have thought things through before doing the unthinkable.
Wait a minute! YOU described yourself as a "misanthrope," I didn't tack that label onto you! What the hell do you think that means? What kind of college are you attending? CLOWN college?!

You still didn't answer the questions. Why is it that you lay no blame at the feet of those men who procreate, then HIDE when it comes time to pay for it. You know good and well that there are men on Maury's show who deny, deny, deny that they are the dads and have had it proven otherwise. Those fools jump up and down, claiming the test is wrong and that the women are whores. Why don't you hit them with the "bad people" stick?

Old 07-25-2008, 10:35 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,871,648 times
LaFan, just do us all a favor and go get a vasectomy just in case by some odd twist of fate some gold digging subhuman animal crawls out of your computer, has her way with your dumb stick, gets knocked up, pushes out your devil spawn, slaps you around and lives a life of luxury while ruining your planned good life and we have to see it all on Maury. Simple as that.

Old 07-25-2008, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
Wait a minute! YOU described yourself as a "misanthrope," I didn't tack that label onto you! What the hell do you think that means? What kind of college are you attending? CLOWN college?!

You still didn't answer the questions. Why is it that you lay no blame at the feet of those men who procreate, then HIDE when it comes time to pay for it. You know good and well that there are men on Maury's show who deny, deny, deny that they are the dads and have had it proven otherwise. Those fools jump up and down, claiming the test is wrong and that the women are whores. Why don't you hit them with the "bad people" stick?
When I see a woman go on the show more than once to find the baby daddy, that's a celebrations right there. I've been enjoying that show for 4 years. I just hope the guys who aren't the father, they shouldn't make that mistake again and they should go get themselves a good woman.

And I go to a trade school. I know what it MEANS, anti-human!

Old 07-25-2008, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
LaFan, just do us all a favor and go get a vasectomy just in case by some odd twist of fate some gold digging subhuman animal crawls out of your computer, has her way with your dumb stick, gets knocked up, pushes out your devil spawn, slaps you around and lives a life of luxury while ruining your planned good life and we have to see it all on Maury. Simple as that.
That's what I plan to do in a few years.

Old 07-25-2008, 10:47 AM

Quote:
When I see a woman go on the show more than once to find the baby daddy, that's a celebrations right there. I've been enjoying that show for 4 years. I just hope the guys who aren't the father, they shouldn't make that mistake again and they should go get themselves a good woman.

And I go to a trade school. I know what it MEANS, anti-human!
Enjoying the show or basing an entire gender on it? Any idiot who goes on those shows is not representative of the entire human race and any idiot who thinks so deserves to be as miserable as you let on.

Ok...my mistake. When you said you went to "college," I thought you meant REAL college, as in an ACADEMIC institution. IMO, "trade school" doesn't qualify.

I find it quite amusing that you call me "anti-human," but you're the misanthrope. You may have looked up the definition, but are not comprehending its meaning. Here it is, in simple terms so you can understand better. misanthrope - definition of misanthrope by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships