Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 11:24 AM

1,167 posts, read 1,522,281 times

Advertisements

I have never in my entire life met someone as hateful as the OP in this thread. Something very traumatic must have happened to you as a child or you must have been raised not having to do anything for yourself. How do you feel so entitled that you think you have the right to condemn an entire gender based on a tv show that you watched for 4 years.

Just so you know, I have NEVER taken money from any man. I am married, my husband and I have one child and another on the way. I have worked full time jobs since I was 16 years old. I worked my way through school and I am currently working a full time job and going to college full time. So you have no right to say that all women who have children are gold diggers. And PLEASE tell me when it became a crime to have children.

You are pathetic. I don't think that these are possibly your real viewpoints as I do not believe that any person in this world could truly be so uneducated and underinformed. Are you a 12 year old? Who are you really because I think you are just posting trying to get reactions from people. Either that or you are already locked up in the nut house, because there is no way that someone with your viewpoints could still be out roaming the streets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2008, 11:25 AM

1,875 posts, read 2,874,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
[/font]

A woman in a casual relationship doesn't bring up having kids. Something tells me you were bit more involved than you're willing to admit. She broke your heart. That's the reason you won't approach women. The rejection is too much for you.

You should follow the suggestion of having a vasectomy. This way you can never be "tricked" into becoming a father and you'll save the world from your gene pool.

The relationship lasted 3 weeks.

And, so what, if he has a fit? You can't stand him anyway, but, I'm sure you're living in HIS house, eating HIS groceries, using HIS utilities, aren't you, junior?[/quote]
I pay for my own groceries, food, and other stuff I like.

Old 07-25-2008, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Martha View Post
I have never in my entire life met someone as hateful as the OP in this thread. Something very traumatic must have happened to you as a child or you must have been raised not having to do anything for yourself. How do you feel so entitled that you think you have the right to condemn an entire gender based on a tv show that you watched for 4 years.

Just so you know, I have NEVER taken money from any man. I am married, my husband and I have one child and another on the way. I have worked full time jobs since I was 16 years old. I worked my way through school and I am currently working a full time job and going to college full time. So you have no right to say that all women who have children are gold diggers. And PLEASE tell me when it became a crime to have children.

You are pathetic. I don't think that these are possibly your real viewpoints as I do not believe that any person in this world could truly be so uneducated and underinformed. Are you a 12 year old? Who are you really because I think you are just posting trying to get reactions from people. Either that or you are already locked up in the nut house, because there is no way that someone with your viewpoints could still be out roaming the streets.
I'm a dark-hearted 20 y/o (almost 20), living in the shadows of a dark home, "invisable" from civilization. And I had a job when I was 15, which was a summer job, and I had to do the job for a month.

Old 07-25-2008, 11:33 AM

2,397 posts, read 6,463,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wclac View Post
[/font]

The relationship lasted 3 weeks.

I pay for my own groceries, food, and other stuff I like.
But you live in HIS house....

Old 07-25-2008, 11:35 AM

2,397 posts, read 6,463,767 times
Quote:
I'm a dark-hearted 20 y/o (almost 20), living in the shadows of a dark home, "invisable" from civilization. And I had a job when I was 15, which was a summer job, and I had to do the job for a month.
Holy sh*t! Not a WHOLE month?! Oh, my goodness...you poor thing!

As for the "dark-hearted," I would have to object and say "NO-hearted."

Old 07-25-2008, 11:42 AM

3,488 posts, read 8,229,426 times
Quote:
I don't think I have ever called another poster a troll on a thread, but wclac/ LAfan or whoever you are, this has all GOT to be a wind up, right?

You just like cruising online to see who you can wind up, right? Looking to get some attention, and any is better than none, even if it makes you look like a total loser?

This is just starting to look like pure and simple attention seeking.

Why haen't you addressed the question of therapy? Have you had any? Are you going to get some? If not, then your posts really are completely without value.

Old 07-25-2008, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
I don't think I have ever called another poster a troll on a thread, but wclac/ LAfan or whoever you are, this has all GOT to be a wind up, right?

You just like cruising online to see who you can wind up, right? Looking to get some attention, and any is better than none, even if it makes you look like a total loser?

This is just starting to look like pure and simple attention seeking.

Why haen't you addressed the question of therapy? Have you had any? Are you going to get some? If not, then your posts really are completely without value.
No. I go on other sites like YouTube or WikiPedia to watch videos or look up information, which is sometimes unless or it doesn't exist.

Old 07-25-2008, 11:48 AM

1,167 posts, read 1,522,281 times
Are you possibly on drugs?

I just can't believe that any human being in their right mind would post such filth towards everyone in one gender and all children.

The great thing about people is that we were all children at some point!

Old 07-25-2008, 11:51 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,253,043 times
Quote:
No. I go on other sites like YouTube or WikiPedia to watch videos or look up information, which is sometimes unless or it doesn't exist.
Wow, Miss South Carolina, watch out! Competition is rearing its ugly head!

Old 07-25-2008, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Martha View Post
Are you possibly on drugs?

I just can't believe that any human being in their right mind would post such filth towards everyone in one gender and all children.

The great thing about people is that we were all children at some point!
Video gaming and YouTubing is what I do, no drugs. I just look for videos that interest me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships