Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 08:44 AM

112 posts, read 569,326 times

Advertisements

I have had positive results with large amounts of cash.

Seriously, troll, you have nothing better to do than make such worthless posts? Are you even old enough to shave yet?

Tip: Turn off the computer/TV/xBox/iPod, drop the comic books, and go Out Into The World. Life is not a "Friends" episode. Be respectful, keep your hands to yourself, and learn to deal with getting shot down.

And when you do eventually get "lucky" (perhaps with the gift that keeps on giving?) then keep your mouth SHUT.

Old 08-14-2008, 08:44 AM

67 posts, read 217,251 times
I never feel guilty afterwards about having safe sex. I feel responsible.

However, this last lady I dated we ended up getting busy one night after hitting up downtown 6th st. We kept in touch started dating, but we felt that we were moving too fast and after 9 months things ended.

So yah if it is someone you care about then postponing the jiggies until later on can be beneficial.

Old 08-14-2008, 08:49 AM

2,397 posts, read 6,457,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
Thank you Livewire, I agree. I guess some people (even mature adults) don't realize that it's not just about sexual intimacy, but the moral aspects of it. In many cases, after a few drinks and one thing leads to another, and when it's over, there's usually a feeling of guilt that's realized after both people are sober. This is something no condom can protect against.
I don't know about that. My SO and I had sex the first night we got together and it was all done without alcohol nor guilt, thankyouverymuch.

Old 08-14-2008, 08:52 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
I never had regrets and it was worth it.

Old 08-14-2008, 09:08 AM

158 posts, read 403,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttraider512 View Post
its pretty simple just tell women what they want to hear and go out have a few drinks and your set to get busy on the first if not second date.

thats how i roll
Wow, I have to say, that is terribly childish, selfish, irresponsible and eventually all things lead back to their source... I am not apposed to sex on the first, second or when ever, however, it should be agreed to by BOTH people. This version is simply non-violent rape. Because it is just another level of non-consentual...... (forgive me spellin)
I would also like to say that this is not the dark ages.
Yikes!!

Old 08-14-2008, 09:09 AM

158 posts, read 403,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I never had regrets and it was worth it.
I like you !

Old 08-14-2008, 09:16 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
I thought posters were supposed to tell the stories, not come up with simple comments. Come on, where are the stories?!!!
The stories will be in our memoirs - to be published after we're gone.

Old 08-14-2008, 09:20 AM

67 posts, read 217,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlintheglass View Post
Wow, I have to say, that is terribly childish, selfish, irresponsible and eventually all things lead back to their source... I am not apposed to sex on the first, second or when ever, however, it should be agreed to by BOTH people. This version is simply non-violent rape. Because it is just another level of non-consentual...... (forgive me spellin)
I would also like to say that this is not the dark ages.
Yikes!!
LOL, yes my comment was rather tasteless, but some girls spread easy like butter others not so much.

And yes all of the times have been consensual...i mean it takes two to tango. If she starts unclothing me then...

Hey your drunk please dont take my clothes off. :P

Old 08-14-2008, 09:25 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlintheglass View Post
I like you !
want to go out on a date?

Old 08-14-2008, 09:39 AM

6,762 posts, read 11,631,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmhgtfgsdj View Post
I think so as well, and find it selfish to get a girl drunk and then have sex with her
How does one "get a girl drunk"? Are guys tying girls up and pouring alcohol down there throats against their will?

A girl should know what effects alcohol has on her inhibitions and if she is not comfortable with that, she shouldn't go out drinking with strangers.

I've often found alcohol to be simply an excuse for people to do what they already wanted to do while they were sober, but just weren't bold enough without a few drinks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships