Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 02:32 AM

14 posts, read 50,724 times

Advertisements

Alot of my friends seem to have sex with total strangers, how does these guys get to go all the way the first time they meet?

Please post your stories of how you were seduced to have sex on the 1rst night and if it was worth it.

Tips will be great for those who want to use them for or against it, probly men for and woman against HEHE

Old 08-14-2008, 05:29 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,342,445 times
I met her while I was waiting to meet my lawyer at NY's Child Support court. I was sitting in the waiting area and I noticed she was looking at me. She had her 2 year old son and for some reason he kept on coming to me and since I love kids I would just start playing with him. So she came over and we started to talk. They called my name to see the judge, when I came out she wasn't there. I waited to see if she was still around but she wasn't.
I got in the elevator and just when the elevator doors were about to close I saw her and got out. We talked a little bit more, got her number and asked her what was she doing later on in the evening. She said nothing so we set up a date. I picked her up about 7:30, went to this flashy Mexican restaurant, a few drinks and I suggested to go to a more private place. We went to this strategically near motel and it was wild. She has been going without sex for almost a year and I would say it was one of my most memorable experiences.

Old 08-14-2008, 05:58 AM

27,353 posts, read 27,405,100 times
I dont understand that either Its like opening the doors to pregnancy, std, gawd knows what else. If a guy/girl cant wait till you get to know each other better, or if the call things off because you choose not to do so that soon, it was never meant to be.

Old 08-14-2008, 06:01 AM

1,126 posts, read 2,693,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livewire View Post
I dont understand that either Its like opening the doors to pregnancy, std, gawd knows what else. If a guy/girl cant wait till you get to know each other better, or if the call things off because you choose not to do so that soon, it was never meant to be.

well, if you wear a condom, I'd like to know what "else" you open the doors to.

Old 08-14-2008, 06:18 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,842,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmhgtfgsdj View Post
Alot of my friends seem to have sex with total strangers, how does these guys get to go all the way the first time they meet?

Please post your stories of how you were seduced to have sex on the 1rst night and if it was worth it.

Tips will be great for those who want to use them for or against it, probly men for and woman against HEHE
You should ask your friends!

Old 08-14-2008, 07:59 AM

2,940 posts, read 3,970,179 times
I think its safe to say that anytime there is sex on the first date, alcohol is involved.

Old 08-14-2008, 08:05 AM

14 posts, read 50,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FightinPhils View Post
I think its safe to say that anytime there is sex on the first date, alcohol is involved.
I think so as well, and find it selfish to get a girl drunk and then have sex with her

Old 08-14-2008, 08:09 AM

67 posts, read 217,269 times
its pretty simple just tell women what they want to hear and go out have a few drinks and your set to get busy on the first if not second date.

thats how i roll

Old 08-14-2008, 08:14 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,342,445 times
I thought posters were supposed to tell the stories, not come up with simple comments. Come on, where are the stories?!!!

Old 08-14-2008, 08:30 AM

54,498 posts, read 33,873,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livewire View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasdrubal View Post
well, if you wear a condom, I'd like to know what "else" you open the doors to.
Thank you Livewire, I agree. I guess some people (even mature adults) don't realize that it's not just about sexual intimacy, but the moral aspects of it. In many cases, after a few drinks and one thing leads to another, and when it's over, there's usually a feeling of guilt that's realized after both people are sober. This is something no condom can protect against.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships