Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2008, 07:54 AM

13,784 posts, read 26,244,003 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcm58 View Post
I talked to my sisters son for a bit, hes working a temporary assignment in DC for the defense dept setting up computer systems so I don't have much contact through the week, looks like I may get to see him over the weekend which should be fun with the temps back in the 80's again.
That will be great! Is he coming to Tennessee or will you be going to DC? I ask because I think our area is supposed to stay in the low -mid 70's...heaven!

Old 10-09-2008, 07:55 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,161,317 times
Oh I forgot to post my happy moment yesterday.......So I finished my finals for two of my classes and yesterday the results for my finals in one class were returned.....99.4% in the class! My professor said this..... "This is one of the best finals I have ever read. Excellent effort!" Go me.....I just need to keep it up, it's been rough with work full time, a family, a house etc....I'm surprised i'm still functioning actually lol

Old 10-09-2008, 07:57 AM

Today my son turms 3!! He is so funny today...singing Happy Birthday to himself and asking if we can order pizza for lunch! We are going to go to the Children's Musem since it is forecasted to rain and we are going to go to our "favorite" restaurant for dinner, The Galaxy Diner...sort of set up like the Jetsons and fun food!

Wish I were 3 again...

Old 10-09-2008, 08:01 AM

4,739 posts, read 8,373,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
That will be great! Is he coming to Tennessee or will you be going to DC? I ask because I think our area is supposed to stay in the low -mid 70's...heaven!
He will be heading to Crossville TN to visit his girlfriend so he'll pass right through here, I'll either get to see him when he comes down or on Sunday on his way back. I was wondering if our warm front was wrapping around you this weekend. They say around 85 here Saturday.

Old 10-09-2008, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Today my son turms 3!! He is so funny today...singing Happy Birthday to himself and asking if we can order pizza for lunch! We are going to go to the Children's Musem since it is forecasted to rain and we are going to go to our "favorite" restaurant for dinner, The Galaxy Diner...sort of set up like the Jetsons and fun food!

Wish I were 3 again...
Awwww! He's lucky to have such an awesome mommy!!! That dinner sounds really cool....I wana go lol

Old 10-09-2008, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcm58 View Post
He will be heading to Crossville TN to visit his girlfriend so he'll pass right through here, I'll either get to see him when he comes down or on Sunday on his way back. I was wondering if our warm front was wrapping around you this weekend. They say around 85 here Saturday.
We were hoping to make it to our place on the Chesapeake this weekend since this is our favorite time of year but one of our sons is on the school soccer team and they are hosting a big tournament go figure! Hopefully the temps will stay between mid 70's and 80's...I'm a bit of a hot house orchid when it comes to temperature

Have a great time with your nephew. I'm sure he will be happy to get home and away from the DC craziness!

Old 10-09-2008, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
Awwww! He's lucky to have such an awesome mommy!!! That dinner sounds really cool....I wana go lol
Thank you Lola! He is easy to love, that's for sure!!

This restaurant is hysterical. They even have Fried Twinkies! I won't let my kids eat that...Twinkies are bad enough but add some hot oil to the mix...that sounds like a recipe for disaster!!

Old 10-09-2008, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Thank you Lola! He is easy to love, that's for sure!!

This restaurant is hysterical. They even have Fried Twinkies! I won't let my kids eat that...Twinkies are bad enough but add some hot oil to the mix...that sounds like a recipe for disaster!!
Fried twinkies? Wow...I don't think i've ever heard of that! The fair we have here in the valley once a year fries everything....from oreo's to borrito's....it's scary!

Best wishes for your day today! Sounds like a blast!!!!

Old 10-09-2008, 08:12 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Is that the lil' bee? Happy Birthday to him!

http://usera.imagecave.com/velvetruby/birthday3.gif

Quote:
Wish I were 3 again...
Don't we all...

Old 10-09-2008, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
Fried twinkies? Wow...I don't think i've ever heard of that! The fair we have here in the valley once a year fries everything....from oreo's to borrito's....it's scary!

Best wishes for your day today! Sounds like a blast!!!!
I can eat fried chicken, fritters, fries, okra and the occasional funnel cake, but a Twinkie??? Thanks, but no thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships