Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you women date a crossdresser!
I’m a woman, I wouldn’t consider a crossdresser! 150 50.51%
I’m a woman, maybe I would consider a crossdresser! 32 10.77%
I’m a woman, I’d love a crossdresser! 16 5.39%
I’m a woman, I had a crossdresser and left him! 5 1.68%
I’m a woman, I had a crossdresser and seek more like him! 3 1.01%
I’m a woman, I have a crossdresser and tolerate him if he keeps it out of sight! 0 0%
I’m a woman, I have a crossdresser and tolerate him if he’s in drag! 5 1.68%
I’m a guy that just needs to see this poll! 86 28.96%
Voters: 297. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 11:51 AM

2,320 posts, read 2,563,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by noela View Post
sure I'd date a crossdresser, preferably one with an excellent sense of style I'm one of those females who think that many men (particularly young men) are very sexy when they apply some eyeliner and glam themselves up

I wish I had lived during the glam rock days *sigh*...

I do too actually! And no worries -- hopefully Adam Lambert is bringing that back!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2010, 05:28 PM

2 posts, read 25,879 times
Talking Kudos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britgirl1 View Post
'I don't think such a person with a kink is O.K. in his head'? Hmmm, so how many women out there are totally off their rocker... wearing pants, and then there are those who have their hair cut short. Obviously as they want to dress as guys they must be totally nuts eh?????????? What is there that says that you have to dress a certain way due to your gender? Tell me what is nice about guy's clothes. They are dull, baggy, boring, mostly dark, patternless, no soft materials, silk, satin or anything else that is nice. There is little flattering about the male body either. Why should a guy be stuck in the conventional image? You only think a guy looks strange in feminine style clothes because you are accustomed to seeing guys in lousy clothing. To make matters worse, most guys have been brainwashed into thinking that they are somehow less of a man if they have feelings, care about others, or express themselves with nice clothing. If anyone has a problem with a guy being a real person on the outside as well as on the inside, then it is they that have the problem not someone who is well enough adjusted to have the strength to be themselves!!!! Grow up insecure lady!!!!
You tell em!

Old 02-18-2010, 04:10 PM

4,379 posts, read 5,391,432 times
i don't think many women would date such a weirdo.

Crossdressing? What weird ****ed up **** is that?

Old 02-18-2010, 04:21 PM

19,718 posts, read 12,289,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noela View Post
sure I'd date a crossdresser, preferably one with an excellent sense of style I'm one of those females who think that many men (particularly young men) are very sexy when they apply some eyeliner and glam themselves up

I wish I had lived during the glam rock days *sigh*...
Yes, and most of those rock guys in full makeup were very straight. Their girlfriends often did their styling. Depending on the guy, it can be quite sexy.

Old 02-18-2010, 04:55 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,310,797 times
I'm a woman - NO!

Old 02-18-2010, 10:12 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,563,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Yes, and most of those rock guys in full makeup were very straight. Their girlfriends often did their styling. Depending on the guy, it can be quite sexy.
I think a lot of you posting on here don't realize that a lot of women would consider that a turn on...I'm not talking about a guy who is interested in other guys while in drag, but a guy who would be monogamous and this is just part of his sexual repertoire...a lot of women consider that a turnon in bed...
To the OP: there ARE women out there for you. Don't give up.

Old 02-19-2010, 07:07 AM

52 posts, read 138,049 times
I would never consider it! LMAO. Sorry, I find myself attracted to metrosexuals - you know, guys who are clean and dress well and care about how they present themselves - but drag is just taking it a step too far.

Old 02-19-2010, 12:58 PM

8 posts, read 11,672 times
I just divorced my cross-dressing spouse because he started trolling for men; so not only is he a cross-dresser, he's also bisexual.....nope, nope, nope......time to go and find a REAL man.

Old 02-19-2010, 02:14 PM

13,667 posts, read 10,057,911 times
This thong is really chafing, does that always happen?

Old 02-19-2010, 02:21 PM

1,052 posts, read 1,650,068 times
Sweetheart...not to rain on your parade...but my inner woman must speak:

Long business top + mid/short skirt = Disaster

The wig is a bit ehh...wavy might be better for you than a straight bob...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships