Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 11:34 AM

1,229 posts, read 2,914,122 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse69 View Post
does it get rid of ejections?

I hate going to the hospital for anything!

Does brithm control make a woman gain weight, and is it expensive?
wtf?

Old 10-30-2008, 11:47 AM

1,229 posts, read 2,914,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
I had the cotton-picking thing done nine years ago. The most uncomfortable thing about the entire procedure was when they washed the thing off with cold water. I strolled out of there. The next day, I tried to pretend I was in discomfort so I could enjoy the good drugs while watching a football game. Mrs. CPG35223 figured it out in a hurry, took away the drugs and had me go out and rake the yard.
I'm thinking of getting one...it's worth at least 3 days of T.V and rest...I'll take it!...you can take a whole nut for all of football season !!!lol

Old 10-30-2008, 11:59 AM

78,581 posts, read 60,772,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Thanks.

A local radio DJ here in LA had the procedure done on him live on the air. When he said the following I just about crashed my car:

"Okay, now I see smoke coming from my private area........".

Smoke and privates do not mix.
The local radio station had the side-kick done while on air. He screamed and screamed.

If a gal can grunt a 7lb baby out, a guy can suck it up for the 5-10seconds on each side that it really hurts. As for lingering pain, I've been sorer after playing full court basketball for two hours. Kick back, watch TV etc. and plan out ways your wife can make it up to you.

Is tubal ligation still major surgery or can they outpatient it? Vasectomy's are outpatient and relatively minor in that they are done with a local anesthetic.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:06 PM

620 posts, read 1,952,507 times
--Sneaking in here for a sec.

Ok, I am not a married guy, I am a married woman. I do not want to take over this thread,but I would like your thoughts on the thread that I started about the SAME issue.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:11 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,689,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Mathguy
you remind me of Bob Barker "have your pet spayed or neutered". LOL.
Good advice, but so many guys have an irrational adversion to disarming any males testicles, human or otherwise it could be a hard sell.
My sons dog is under my desk, I just picked him up from the neuter clinic and I have been getting all sorts of flack from my male co-workers. I've see two of my male riding buddies cry when they had to have their studs gelded. I had my colts testicles preserved in a jar and proudly display them.

I bet your colt is really happy with you..........

Old 10-30-2008, 12:12 PM

4,589 posts, read 13,173,328 times
aaahhhemmm, If I might add my two cents hehehe.....married men trying to spice up their sex life....can I give you advice?? Do something you don't usually do for your wife.....out of the ordinary will grab her attention.......offer a back massage maybe? or a romantic night for the two of you where you (the man) arrange for child care or whatever.......prepare a bath for the two of you.....things that you don't usually do on a daily basis......that's all it takes, really.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:24 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,215,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
aaahhhemmm, If I might add my two cents hehehe.....married men trying to spice up their sex life....can I give you advice?? Do something you don't usually do for your wife.....out of the ordinary will grab her attention.......offer a back massage maybe? or a romantic night for the two of you where you (the man) arrange for child care or whatever.......prepare a bath for the two of you.....things that you don't usually do on a daily basis......that's all it takes, really.
Oh. I usually wash the dishes for her. That's all it takes. That and my smoldering glance.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:33 PM

4,589 posts, read 13,173,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Oh. I usually wash the dishes for her. That's all it takes. That and my smoldering glance.
hahaha.....what a good boy you are! Doing the dishes and everything.....

My hubby usually has to beat me off with a stick lol so we don't have that problem

Old 10-30-2008, 12:38 PM

36,623 posts, read 30,945,456 times
Quote:
I bet your colt is really happy with you..........
Best thing that ever happened to him and me. 1200 lbs of testoserone between my legs is a bit much even for me.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:46 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,987,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
I agree.

Sometimes I too do the dishes for her.
Or vacume the house for her
Or clean the restrooms for her
Or dust for her
Or take out the trash for her
Or cook for her
Or make the bed for her
Or wake up in the middle of the night to let the dog out for her
Or pick up my own toenail clippings off the living room floor for her
Or pick up my underwear myself from the bathroom floor for her

Whatever I can do to help her out Im all for. She usually rewards me for going above and beyond my normal routine to make her life just a bit easier.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.