Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 10:54 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,108,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Let me re-phrase it:

Yup, once some people reach a certain age, your body's flexibility is not very reliable.
Thank you, thank you very much.
(Said in my very best Elvis voice.)

Old 11-03-2008, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Kinky....er I mean interesting!!
Any pics to share???
Yah, you'd have to locate the Diva on her Myspace page for pics.

Old 11-03-2008, 11:49 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,754,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperspal View Post
OK folks, I hope all sides will weigh in on this one. I really love dancing. Slow, fast, I love it all. Recently had my first date in a LONG time & we stopped off at a club for about an hour at the end of the night. There was a moderate sized dance floor with maybe 8 - 10 couples dancing. I was hoping date would ask me to dance, but no. Thought about asking him, but as the minutes ticked by I talked myself out of it. There wasn't really a spark; I think we both know there won't be a second date between us, so it's not like one dance would've made a difference either way.

But it did get me to thinking. There have only been a handful of men in my life that really enjoyed dancing. Most freak out at the prospect.

Ladies - does this bother you? Do you like to dance & miss it - or do you have dates/ SO that love to dance?

Guys - do you like to dance? Hate to dance? Why?
I can't dance. I don't understand the attraction to it either...

Old 11-03-2008, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
I can't dance. I don't understand the attraction to it either...
And you never will ........

Old 11-03-2008, 03:23 PM

2,514 posts, read 4,963,625 times
Mathguy, you are very wise! I predict the hook will come back with a fine catch!!!!

Old 11-04-2008, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
And you never will ........
Luckily for me.

Old 11-04-2008, 06:33 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,667,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Luckily for me.
Amen. Dancing is totally retarded, I am glad I'll never understand why a human would want to waste energy pointlessly in an activity that doesn't even have a real goal, it's just sort of moving around like some mating dance that much-less-intelligent animals do. *yawns* Evolution hasn't come all that far yet after all. It's a work in progress.

Old 11-04-2008, 06:53 AM

9,025 posts, read 20,450,994 times
Hey......you need to read my posting towards the bottom of pg.2! I'm real curious about YOU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
Amen. Dancing is totally retarded, I am glad I'll never understand why a human would want to waste energy pointlessly in an activity that doesn't even have a real goal, it's just sort of moving around like some mating dance that much-less-intelligent animals do. *yawns* Evolution hasn't come all that far yet after all. It's a work in progress.

Old 11-04-2008, 07:23 AM

1,559 posts, read 690,201 times
Love Dancing...do it everywhere I listen to music, whether it be home, car, store, club, bar...I prefer to dance with a partner, but make no mistake about it, I will walk out on the dance floor alone, and go at it, usually people let you in, or join you. I wish my hubby enjoyed it as much as I do.
My children and animals join right in with me, when I am home.

Jonathan ~ what is so wrong about dancing & mating? LOL!

Originally Posted by JonathanLB

Old 11-04-2008, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
There's nothing wrong with the actual mating...but no need for the dancing beforehand. "It's a vertical expression of a horizontal intention." Forget the dancing, and get to doing what it is you want to do!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships