Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2008, 09:20 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,253,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperspal View Post
Artsyguy, the little known fact about yourself you mentioned: in grad school. way cool. for what? and / or: what do you want to do career-wise? c'mon, tell us! make your little known fact a bit bigger. I have to get up at 4a.m. so time's a'wastin'!!!
He is working on his "agitation" thesis as we type...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2008, 09:20 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
This is what I am in grad school for and this is what I want to do as a profession.......http://img.timeinc.net/golf/i/tours/...ad_299x322.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperspal View Post
Artsyguy, the little known fact about yourself you mentioned: in grad school. way cool. for what? and / or: what do you want to do career-wise? c'mon, tell us! make your little known fact a bit bigger. I have to get up at 4a.m. so time's a'wastin'!!!

Old 12-01-2008, 09:24 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
I have...hold on, let me get them, lol -

The standard Mario/Duck Hunt
Jeopardy 25th Anniversay Edition (have to keep my IQ up, ya know. . . )
Super Mario 2
Superspike V'Ball and World Cup
Super Mario 3
Donkey Kong

That's it.

I've played Donkey Kong but i didn't have it. I think i played it on Atari system................................I liked to play Zelda a lot..................

Old 12-01-2008, 09:25 PM

2,514 posts, read 4,954,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
This is what I am in grad school for and this is what I want to do as a profession.......http://img.timeinc.net/golf/i/tours/...ad_299x322.jpg

rotflmao. sorry - gotta spread the love. nice dodge of a question on your part, tho.....

Old 12-01-2008, 09:26 PM

2,905 posts, read 7,350,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I'm in my early 30s and still sleep with a Care Bear
Well, I am also in my 30s and I sleep w/the same teddy I have had since I was about ten.

Once my DH punched the thing out (when we were dating) I guess he was jealous.

My Mother in Law had to sew it for me.

Not much else interesting, but I did live in the Caribbean when my DH was going to school.

Something that has shocked the people that know me lately is the fact that I was drinking and smoking pot at the age of 14 (guess this was masked by the fact that I was on the National Honor Society in H.S.). Lucky for me I was done with all that by the time I went to college so no distractions from too much partying......

Old 12-01-2008, 09:48 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,652,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
Well, I am also in my 30s and I sleep w/the same teddy I have had since I was about ten.

Once my DH punched the thing out (when we were dating) I guess he was jealous.

Mine got punched too! Thrown out of bed! And once Herbie got thrown out the bedroom window into the pool!

Old 12-01-2008, 09:50 PM

2,905 posts, read 7,350,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
Mine got punched too! Thrown out of bed! And once Herbie got thrown out the bedroom window into the pool!
Now that guy would have got an ass-kicking from me.....

My dh now knows that when I crawl into bed in the dark and start feeling around, in between the sheets, over and under, it's not him i'm looking for........lol!

Old 12-01-2008, 09:52 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
wow. I think i'm in love.

More miscellany about me:

I sat next to alan alda at a concert in carnegie hall.
I have stood atop the capitol rotunda.
I have seen a ufo.
I enjoyed backstage passes at a rolling stones concert. I have had a beer with huey lewis of the news.
I successfully gave somebody a heimlich once in a restaurant.
I have witnessed a shooting.
I interviewed george wallace.
I can read middle english.
Once, as a reporter, i was caught in the middle of a riot with a photography intern. I told her to stop taking photos if she valued her life.
I know two pulitzer winners to the point that they return my e-mails.
I have directed commercials.
I have run a political campaign.
I have seen two people die.
you win!

Old 12-01-2008, 09:55 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,652,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
Now that guy would have got an ass-kicking from me.....

My dh now knows that when I crawl into bed in the dark and start feeling around, in between the sheets, over and under, it's not him i'm looking for........lol!
What comes around goes around. He got his azz-kicking in other numerous ways upon divorce.

Old 12-01-2008, 09:56 PM

746 posts, read 2,176,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
We use this on a board that I sit on as an icebreaker...we all write a little known fact about ourselves on a file card, gather the cards and pull a card and try to match the fact with the person who wrote it...

Even though we cannot draw cards and be anonymous, I thought it would still be fun to share little known facts about ourselves.

Anyone game?
I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships