Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 10:35 AM

3,977 posts, read 7,704,296 times

Advertisements

I'm trying to ignore him, I've kept a log, and he's already texted me 4 times and called once. So 5 contacts since 7am!! Like 1 an hour so far! OMG!!!
the airport thing was such a crock-he was in Raliegh, but it was funny how his texts were trying to explain everything!! He has become so weird and borderline obsessed. I am glad I am leaving this city, so I won't have to see him, then I will look into blocking his number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Sportsie!! on to the next, girlfriend!!! Sounds too weird....He sounds like he gets caught up in his own web of lies!! that sucks though that you've known him 4 months!! That is tooo strange that he has never sent you a pic of himself. I smell a rat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hang in there... Keep on looking!

that is such BS! Does he not think you are computer literate to look at the bs he is spewing?? My hub works for the airlines and Charlotte's security iS NOT EASY to get through that fast! It's a hub for going to FL, the Caribbean.etc.... what an arse he is making of himself. Ignore him or tell him to take a hike....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2009, 10:37 AM

968 posts, read 2,592,877 times
guy sounds like a head case

Old 01-13-2009, 10:40 AM

oh, "nj" I didn't seee your last question, no I never sent a pic (don't have a camera phone) and as far as texts, I replied to the first couple texts, teasingly, like flirting. But I guess he took that and ran with it because then EVERY text had a suggestive comment. I would try to talk about random things, andhe would always steer it toward something sexual-not graphic, just sexually suggestive.
-like the sexual innuendo guy on SNL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Sportsie!! on to the next, girlfriend!!! Sounds too weird....He sounds like he gets caught up in his own web of lies!! that sucks though that you've known him 4 months!! That is tooo strange that he has never sent you a pic of himself. I smell a rat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hang in there... Keep on looking!

that is such BS! Does he not think you are computer literate to look at the bs he is spewing?? My hub works for the airlines and Charlotte's security iS NOT EASY to get through that fast! It's a hub for going to FL, the Caribbean.etc.... what an arse he is making of himself. Ignore him or tell him to take a hike....

Have you sent a pic to him?? Suggestive texts right off the bat? red flags ahead......You are above this creep!

Old 01-13-2009, 02:37 PM

917 posts, read 2,301,815 times
I'm in NC and know those towns and Raleigh/Durham airport. No way, it is not possible to wake up at 10 and be on a plane at 11:50. They have a LONG walk through the terninal and it always takes forever! Most of the flights to Boston stop in Baltimore. Very few non-stops, if any.

Old 01-13-2009, 02:50 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,711,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
I know! In fact, he has either called or texted me 4 times this morning now! and one was a picture message.
I was just going to say that if I did this to a guy, or if I was a guy and had a girl calling/texting me every hour, he would run for the hills!
I can't believe how this guy turned into a d**k-less wimp all of a sudden!
Well IRC you have brought up the texting issue earlier and that alone should have been a warning flag.

For the past several years, when I see a chick interested in me or I'm interested, I think it through and quantify it along the lines of "could I really spend the rest of my life with this person" and if not I walk away. I think often when younger I'd just take whatever was available and that was a bad, bad, bad, way of doing things. So I'd rather have quality rather than quantity. There is plenty of opportunity for me to be a manwhore and use and sleep with women I know I would never be with, but I can't really bring myself to act like that.

So if this guy is someone you can't imagine being with, dump em and move on.

Old 01-13-2009, 03:08 PM

2,976 posts, read 13,388,382 times
The guy is married.

Old 01-13-2009, 03:10 PM

2,976 posts, read 13,388,382 times
The guy is married. And/or secondly - wow - some people like to complicate their lives.

Old 01-13-2009, 03:25 PM

13,618 posts, read 21,427,704 times
I would be seriously annoyed being texted constantly.In fact I don't use text at all blah!I am just not into constantly having to react to a friggin machine and constantly having to tell what I'm doing,where Im at......

My friend before he got back together with his ex would be on a text or cell all the time talking to friends or a bootycall he had,I just can't understand how people can gab about nothingness for hours on a phone.

I mean I know I am a recluse/introvert but I just don't get it.Now that he is back with his ex they are together ALL the time,I would get sick of that.I mean I understand love,but man how can someone not want their own space and thoughts to themselves sometimes?

And I can understand gabbing about stuff but on and on jeez.Anyway the fact that the post up above said "text this text that" just made me feel boxed in thinking about it..

Old 01-13-2009, 03:59 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,711,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I would be seriously annoyed being texted constantly.In fact I don't use text at all blah!I am just not into constantly having to react to a friggin machine and constantly having to tell what I'm doing,where Im at......

My friend before he got back together with his ex would be on a text or cell all the time talking to friends or a bootycall he had,I just can't understand how people can gab about nothingness for hours on a phone.

I mean I know I am a recluse/introvert but I just don't get it.Now that he is back with his ex they are together ALL the time,I would get sick of that.I mean I understand love,but man how can someone not want their own space and thoughts to themselves sometimes?

And I can understand gabbing about stuff but on and on jeez.Anyway the fact that the post up above said "text this text that" just made me feel boxed in thinking about it..
It's like the people on facebook that update their status every few hours. I'm at Burger King, I'm going to the gym, I'm taking the wife to the movies, I'm buying tools, etc. Just don't get all that.

I understand why I have a wide variety of friends from all over the world and I belong to different forums. It's because I have to talk or debate about something of value or interest and I'm not into sitting around drinking beer, scratching my balls and talking about nonsensical BS for hours on end.

Old 01-14-2009, 06:43 AM

I kinda figured his story was BS!! especially because he claimed to be driving from Goldsboro!!! which is like 50 miles away from Raliegh!!! and the times he told me didn't even exist!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann in Oriental View Post
I'm in NC and know those towns and Raleigh/Durham airport. No way, it is not possible to wake up at 10 and be on a plane at 11:50. They have a LONG walk through the terninal and it always takes forever! Most of the flights to Boston stop in Baltimore. Very few non-stops, if any.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships