Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 05:31 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,500,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Hey, whatever floats your boat... Nasty to you; fun and exciting to others. That doesn't mean it happens often or we have indiscriminating tastes. To the contrary - there are so few people worth doing it with that coming across one is an overwhelming rarity. I've no need for games and counting of "dates" and no need to deny myself should it happen. To each his own.

Oh, and yes, the choice of words does matter.
In her fantastic book, "Fear of Flying" Erica Jong does a stranger on the train. She refers to this as a "zipless f**k." And I believe it does happens more than people think. Most people like a little danger in thier life from time to time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2009, 06:31 AM

1,577 posts, read 3,702,526 times
I got close once, but I didn't feel right at the last second. I want to know someone a little first. Making out is fine, but sex is big (to me). They got very offended and took it personally. I tried to move slow, but no dice.

Old 01-26-2009, 08:07 AM

462 posts, read 969,262 times
I have seen some guys in my lifetime that I would have loved to have thrown down - no questions asked... but in reality - to have a few minutes of polite conversation & then he is in your mouth..??? I didn't ask her if he asked her to or if they just started grabbing each other or what?? I dont have the details, but 1 hr is not enough time for me to decide if he is worthy or not....

Old 01-26-2009, 08:17 AM

7,453 posts, read 13,438,864 times
I think some people who do this, or have done this and the frequency aren't going to admit to it on a public forum with mainly strangers. Its something u tell your best friends thats about it. IMO it is very common, esp in the 16-30 age bracket.

Old 01-26-2009, 08:24 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,126,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonpieheaven View Post
I have a friend who just told me that she was at work & met this guy (a contractor called in) and within an hour or so of meeting him, gave him oral sex. Are you kidding me? I gave her the whole spill about you dont know him, where he has been, if has diseases, etc... and all she could say was I know, but he was so freakin hot! She is younger than I am but come on - are people THAT free with sex???

Do you know anyone who has done this, or have you? It just blew my mind.... (maybe I am older than I thought)
This seems to be the standard today and I could never abuse myself this way. I actually have self-respect and know that I have better value than this. But guy's know this stuff happens so women like me who demand more from a guy than a sexual experience are left out in the cold.

Today's dating choice: Be a ***** or be alone.

Old 01-26-2009, 08:28 AM

1,602 posts, read 4,163,634 times
It usually takes me a few cocktails, and a few hours to warm up and get frisky. Of course, he's got to a real charmer. haa !

Old 01-26-2009, 08:29 AM

7,453 posts, read 13,438,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
This seems to be the standard today and I could never abuse myself this way. I actually have self-respect and know that I have better value than this. But guy's know this stuff happens so women like me who demand more from a guy than a sexual experience are left out in the cold.

Its all about quick thrills and fun (who doesn't enjoy that) and its both of those.

Old 01-26-2009, 08:30 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,500,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post

There are times in peoples lives when they arent looking for love. Theyre looking for "lovin." What you consider abuse some may consider a thrill. To each thier own I suppose.

Old 01-26-2009, 08:32 AM

914 posts, read 1,808,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
There are times in peoples lives when they arent looking for love. Theyre looking for "lovin." What you consider abuse some may consider a thrill. To each thier own I suppose.

Yup. Its not Mr. Right, it's Mr. Right NOW!

Old 01-26-2009, 08:34 AM

22,382 posts, read 29,497,078 times
Not one hour but several...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships