Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 09:23 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,818,003 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonpieheaven View Post
I have a friend who just told me that she was at work & met this guy (a contractor called in) and within an hour or so of meeting him, gave him oral sex. Are you kidding me? I gave her the whole spill about you dont know him, where he has been, if has diseases, etc... and all she could say was I know, but he was so freakin hot! She is younger than I am but come on - are people THAT free with sex???

Do you know anyone who has done this, or have you? It just blew my mind.... (maybe I am older than I thought)
Or maybe she's younger and more stupid than you realized.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2009, 09:35 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,259,937 times
Quote:
... Do you know anyone who has done this, or have you? It just blew my mind.... (maybe I am older than I thought)
Uhhhh and, uhhhh

But I think we'd met in our dreams. Does that count? Or maybe it was in a different life?

Old 01-24-2009, 09:58 PM

218 posts, read 563,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitokenshi View Post
I will never forget the Episode of Dr.G medical examiner where a woman walks into a bar and makes out with some random guy. Few days later drops dead turns out it she died from herpes.
Haha I saw that episode, she had some rare type of herpes and when the guy bit her lip it triggered something that caused her herpes to get out of control.

I wait for love before I have sex with a guy. I have tossed that out the window at one point. I was in a FWB relationship that nearly killed me. I liked him but the only reason I slept with him was to **** off his sister. I still hate her to this day.

The guy I'm with now only took a month before we started to have sex, but I have known him since we were JRs in high school.

But my friend slept with her tv repair man with in 15 minutes of meeting him.

Old 01-25-2009, 12:38 AM

2,751 posts, read 5,367,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
Yes. I was at a hotel bar and she invited me back to her room. Never saw her again after I left the room

I honestly didn't even know her last name but who cares it was fun and exciting.

Happens all the time in the college dating scene. No big deal these days. Sex is sex.
What makes you think it ever was youngster?

Old 01-25-2009, 12:46 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,988,843 times
Foreplay yes. Sex heck no.

Old 01-25-2009, 12:48 AM

318 posts, read 821,240 times
Quote:
I have a friend who just told me that she was at work & met this guy (a contractor called in) and within an hour or so of meeting him, gave him oral sex. Are you kidding me? I gave her the whole spill about you dont know him, where he has been, if has diseases, etc... and all she could say was I know, but he was so freakin hot! She is younger than I am but come on - are people THAT free with sex???

Do you know anyone who has done this, or have you? It just blew my mind.... (maybe I am older than I thought)

Someone's been watching a bit too much Sex and the City. I definately do not relate to the character Samantha but that's just me. I've met a fair share of women who do though and if they want to take that risk then by all means go ahead. I've met my share of hoodrats as well and it seems, they share a common philosophy... "if it feels good, why not?"

Old 01-25-2009, 02:00 AM

4,837 posts, read 8,863,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck
I can't say it was actually sex - too much beer - and perhaps that was a lucky break. However, this was the pre-AIDs era, so there was not much that couldn't be cured with an antibiotic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
I thought alcohol killed everything.
Well, it killed my libido that time! STDs are another matter altogether.

Old 01-25-2009, 02:30 AM

2,593 posts, read 4,244,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabear2 View Post
My cousin used to disappear when we'd go out in Chicago (or where ever). She'd meet a guy, sleep with him, then come back to the club like nothing happened. One time, I was searching around Excaliber in downtown Chicago for an hour looking for her, turns out she left with this guy, slept with him, then reappeared. One time she asked for the keys to my car so she could "get her jacket" then took off with my car and some guy she just met so she could screw him. I was stranded with no money or car. Another time she left with some stranger during our friends bachelorette party... my friend and I knew "that's just the way she was" and let her go... she came back eventually... a few hours later. I could tell you more... but it would take me at least an hour. She was the biggest w-h-o-r-e I ever knew and I have since disowned her.
lol

Cool story.

Years ago I dated a girl who had a friend who was a real skank. We went to mardi gras in St. Louis one time & she was showing everything for beads...boobs, rear end, crotch, etc. After a bit she disappeared & we later found her in an alley getting it from behind by a guy & going down on another guy at the same time. I thought it was pretty funny.

Old 01-25-2009, 10:12 AM

37,665 posts, read 46,107,056 times
Quote:

Within an HOUR?? No. And when I first read this, I thought oh HELL no....but then I got to thinking... and if I go waaaaay back (I'm talking WAY back ), I do have a couple of "meet&sheets" in my history. Met the guy out somewhere, and ended up going home with him. Really though, I think only 2...but it might be that my memory is fading.

Today of course, that sort of behavior is far behind me. Thank GOD.

Old 01-25-2009, 10:28 AM

4,103 posts, read 7,033,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Within an HOUR?? No. And when I first read this, I thought oh HELL no....but then I got to thinking... and if I go waaaaay back (I'm talking WAY back ), I do have a couple of "meet&sheets" in my history. Met the guy out somewhere, and ended up going home with him. Really though, I think only 2...but it might be that my memory is fading.

Today of course, that sort of behavior is far behind me. Thank GOD.
This is me, too. I wouldn't think of doing something like this today but waaaaaaaaaaaay back when I had my share of one nighters. Let's just say by the time I settled down I didn't have to wonder about partying or sex because I had pretty much done it all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships