Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 09:06 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,144,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I still regret one missed occasion. I was really tired coming back from Europe, but I would've stayed overnight in Houston. He was on my flight from Germany and then happened to continue with me on the next leg. He was probably married and with a bunch of colleagues on a business trip, though... Damn coworkers, I tell ya!
I had one of those opportunities. I was flying back from New Zealand, and was in the customs line in San Francisco. And I got to talking to this really cute girl. We just hit it off. However, while I sailed through customs, she was evidently subjected to a more thorough search, and didn't get onto the flight continuing on to San Francisco. Probably a good thing we didn't hook up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2009, 09:19 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,147,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
I had one of those opportunities. I was flying back from New Zealand, and was in the customs line in San Francisco. And I got to talking to this really cute girl. We just hit it off. However, while I sailed through customs, she was evidently subjected to a more thorough search, and didn't get onto the flight continuing on to San Francisco. Probably a good thing we didn't hook up.
Aaaww, c'mon... it's sad! You could've waited.

My fantasy and I couldn't do much more than small audible talk and real eye talk - I'd love to, but I can't... At least on the outside he was everything I've always loved - tall, handsome, refined manners, masculine, well dressed, confident, soft-spoken, smart, funny, chivalrous... well, the charismatic type likely to be found only at the airports in Europe it seems...

Old 01-27-2009, 09:21 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,144,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Aaaww, c'mon... it's sad! You could've waited.

My fantasy and I couldn't do much more than small audible talk and real eye talk - I'd love to, but I can't... At least on the outside he was everything I've always loved - tall, handsome, refined manners, masculine, well dressed, confident, soft-spoken, smart, funny, chivalrous... well, the charismatic type likely to be found only at the airports in Europe it seems...
Yep. Most Americans flying dress like total slobs. I'm talking sweatpants kind of attire. Why the heck is that?

Old 01-27-2009, 09:23 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,147,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Yep. Most Americans flying dress like total slobs. I'm talking sweatpants kind of attire. Why the heck is that?
Well, most Americans dress like slobs anywhere.

Old 01-27-2009, 09:30 AM

86 posts, read 255,251 times
Cases of sexually spread diseases on the rise - Sexual health- msnbc.com

in an ice storm still with power one gets a bit bored and looks at these dumb threads. back to regular scheduled program.

Old 01-27-2009, 10:06 AM

3,089 posts, read 8,508,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fancygal View Post
Cases of sexually spread diseases on the rise - Sexual health- msnbc.com

in an ice storm still with power one gets a bit bored and looks at these dumb threads. back to regular scheduled program.
Yea, I am just not that kind of person to go around screwing whom ever without knowing if they have anything first. To spend the rest of your life with something is not worth it.

Old 01-27-2009, 10:27 AM

3,393 posts, read 4,010,508 times
Okay, I've been reading, but avoiding this thread. Yes, yes, I have done something like this. It was at my best friend's wedding. I danced with her little brother whom I had never met. By the end of the first song, I think we both knew what was going to happen. I was a little weirded out because he was only 22 and I was 34.

The wedding was Renaissance theme, so I was in this flowing red velvet gown with the tight bodice and my girls enjoying the sunshine out there for everyone to see. He was in the wedding party to, so he was all decked out in hose and blue velvet. Well, I think the setting made it feel a little unreal anyway.

We were both from out of town, so when we got back to the hotel. Well, you know, boom-boom, out go the lights.

And yes, he was fantastic. The first time, the second time AND the third time. If you ever have the opportunity to take a bubble bath with a tall, well-built 22 yr old boy, I highly recommend it.

Old 01-27-2009, 10:37 AM

1,720 posts, read 6,726,826 times
^^^^^^^^ Niiiice, props to you. I wish I had a story about being 22 and hooking up with a woman in her 30s....

Old 01-27-2009, 06:47 PM

2,984 posts, read 5,856,054 times
I did. I was pretty drunk and found myself between the legs of a pretty married woman who was getting even with her husband. She did not tell me she was married in the bar but only after our screwing was over. Was it good? Yeah but then I felt guilty.

Old 01-27-2009, 11:11 PM

6 posts, read 12,177 times
This type of women are whre?
Because It use to be thet way in South Florida.
Yes oh Yes!! in the 80 and 90 yes. and 99 but then came 911 and it stop!
I was in the Service Field here in SF and the women where not getting enough from there man!
Yes, It can happen but I can not find them anymore.......
This Economy sucks......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships