Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 06:00 PM

32,623 posts, read 77,723,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
OK, we are hoping when or if NAH comes back he stops self promoting and talks about other issues. In the meantime or when he comes back please lets stop talking about him? The threads and posts about him are probably going to have to be deleted so everyone should stick to the topic that has been brought up. Thank you.
On that note, the reply I just posted will be my last reference to NAH. I just had to get one last little outburst out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2007, 06:05 PM

9,589 posts, read 27,842,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrantonWilkesBarre View Post
As someone who hasn't been on a date in nearly three years, am I really missing out on that much?
Not at all. What's three years?

Officially speaking, my last date was in September of 1996 or 10.5 years ago.

Last edited by ColdCanadian; 03-27-2007 at 06:38 PM..

Old 03-27-2007, 06:10 PM

2,218 posts, read 5,399,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrantonWilkesBarre View Post
Is it just me, or have there been a LOT of sex-laden threads lately on this forum? I just recently read NAH's recently-locked thread about test tube babies, and the references to cuddling, morning wood, hot dogs, being asexual and/or gay, etc. were making me dizzy!

As someone who hasn't been on a date in nearly three years, am I really missing out on that much?
Hmm... Morning wood that sounds like a great brand name to start for hot dogs...

Hungry? Grab a morning wood hot dog to curb your hunger! LOL!

Old 03-27-2007, 06:27 PM

3,570 posts, read 8,728,518 times
After reading all these posts I think the thread is appropriately titled. If you don't clean up your act I'm gonna have to get Happydawglady into the thread with her bar of soap to clean out your mouths!! After all she has proclaimed herself "mom"

Old 03-27-2007, 06:28 PM

22 posts, read 80,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
Hey, try the teddy and high heels. There is a real turn on for most guys.

Teddy Kennedy in high heels...........Ewwwwwwwe!

Old 03-27-2007, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier_guy View Post
After reading all these posts I think the thread is appropriately titled. If you don't clean up your act I'm gonna have to get Happydawglady into the thread with her bar of soap to clean out your mouths!! After all she has proclaimed herself "mom"
Ugh... I got tired of that growing up, I don't need it being in my early 20's. lol.

Old 03-27-2007, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post
Ugh... I got tired of that growing up, I don't need it being in my early 20's. lol.
you mean "I'm tellling mooooommm!"? heh

Old 03-27-2007, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier_guy View Post
you mean "I'm tellling mooooommm!"? heh
LOL! If someone said that when I was growing up it was normally, "You're a taddler!" then it was another BIG argument about NO IM NOT! YES YOU ARE! NO IM NOT! YES YOU ARE!

Gosh... Kids can argue about anything that isn't anything can't they?

Old 03-27-2007, 06:37 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,175,611 times
Is this what you have all been up to lately? While I strayed for a couple of days? Made the HUGE, humongous, superkalafragilistic mistake of checking the Miami forum a couple of times.....

Can't leave any of you alone for a minute!

Some of us in that "change of life" stage, can still cause a stir BTW, to whomever it was that brought that up. :-))

Old 03-27-2007, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post
LOL! If someone said that when I was growing up it was normally, "You're a taddler!" then it was another BIG argument about NO IM NOT! YES YOU ARE! NO IM NOT! YES YOU ARE!

Gosh... Kids can argue about anything that isn't anything can't they?
As a parent of an 8 year old girl and a 4 year old boy who loooovvveess to annoy her. The answer is a resounding yes!!! He will chase her around the house with a stuffed snake hissing...she plays along and screams. Then when they're done she'll say "daaadddd, he's chasing me with a snake. Make him stoooopppppp!" Of course I've been there all along so I know the story. My answer "uh yeah right, you're having fun so don't turn it around now." My siblings love to call me just to hear the "dad tone" They laugh and think it's hilarious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships