Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 09:10 PM

232 posts, read 594,149 times

Advertisements

I used to think the old sayings that "Jerks get all the girls" and "Nice guys finish last," were just that; sayings; tired old cliches.

I'm now convinced otherwise. Infact, I believe them to be the number 1, absolute truth in dating.

Ladies! Why didn't you tell me this?!

I've been studying this thing called Mystery Method the past couple of days. It's a system of techniques used to meet and attract women.

I also met a guy online who was looking for a "Wing man;" someone to practice approaching random girls and conversing with them during the day in hopes of getting their numbers or a date.

So we were out today, just walking around and looking for groups of girls to talk to.

I saw group of 2 young, attractive girls sitting on a bench outside, so I walk past them, then turn around and say "Hey guys, quick question. I only got a minute; I gotta meet my friends down the road (by telling them "I only have a minute," it disarms them so they won't think you'll try to eat up all their time, and gets them to think "Okay! I can spare a minute or 2") but I need an opinion on something (girls LOVE giving their opinions)

I tell the girls I'm in a band, and that I've been telling my band mates to play a guy's version of "Hollaback girl!" because it would be hilarious for a bunch of guys to not only sing a girl's song, but that song specifically, but they think it's stupid and won't do it. I want the girls to give their opinions on it.

The girls tell me they would love to see a bunch of guys play and sing "Hollaback girl." I go "Really? Well, my phone has a camera, and I want you to tell them on video that I was right and they were wrong."

So I take out my camera and record them telling my band mates that they think I have a good idea.

I get their names; Let's just call them E and M. M asks "So, you just go around trying to pickup random girls on benches or street corners? (Mystery Method calls this a "Player's test" to which you should ALWAYS reply jokingly and sarcastically)

I reply. "No, usually I spend my days locked in my room, writing in my journal and crying."

M goes "haha, you loser!"

I go "EWW!" than turn to E and go "Do you actually enjoy hanging out with her or do you only keep her out of trouble all day?" E says "Yeah, she can be a handful sometimes."

I reply "tell me about it. So you guys know where there's a coffee shop around here?"

M starts to talk, but I cut her off by saying "I was asking your friend, not you, rude girl."

The girls start to crack up and E tells me there's a Starbucks around the corner. I simply respond by saying "Okay. Care to lead me?"

The girls get up and start walking me to the Starbucks. I ask E, "Oh, she's (M) coming too? Whatever."

So we get to Starbucks, and my Wing Man is just "randomly" sitting there. I introduce them, we get our coffees, sit down and just chat.

And for about a good 30 minutes, we were just teasing them. One girl said she was an artist, and I said "What, like, stick-figures and stuff?"

One girl said how she gave up on the piano when she couldn't learn Chopsticks on the piano, and my friend replied "haha, you loser."

E started talking to M really quietly and I immitated her by making murmering sounds and then said "Speak up! You talk like a mouse!"

When E was talking and M started to turn her head and look down the street, my friend tells her "What's up, you checking those dudes down the street? Yeah, they're cute. You should ask them out. Here let me help you. HEY GUYS! THIS GIRL WAS CHECKING YOU OUT!" And M lept on him and put her hands on his mouth saying "SSHHH!"

It was a pretty wild day. We got both their numbers and are seeing them again Wednessday night.

I'm surpirsed how easy it is with the techniques I'm learning, and sure, having another guy is a lot of help.

But I'm disappointed that the women here weren't more open and honest about what attracts them to a guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2009, 09:11 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,507,850 times
I didn't read a word that you posted but I hoped you punched the b*tch in the throat and thrashed her

Old 06-14-2009, 09:15 PM

709 posts, read 1,766,871 times
Chicks dig bad boys. I remember I got a an attractive woman's number once when I told her that I am a gangsta, a killa, and a dope dealer.

Old 06-14-2009, 09:18 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,511,158 times
It's the other way around too. This proves it.
Men like *******. They don't want a nice girl. They think they are getting someone lesser if the woman is nice.
They think if the woman is a *****, she is worth more, so they go with it.

Men don't want a nice woman with values. They don't even care if a woman can carry a conversation or has interests.

Old 06-14-2009, 09:22 PM

3,853 posts, read 12,863,253 times
Quote:
But I'm disappointed that the women here weren't more open and honest about what attracts them to a guy.
You wanna know why they didn't tell you that? BECAUSE THEY DATE GUYS NOT GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! So they have absolutely no clue about it. They're stuck in their little fantasy world most of the time.

Quote:
Men like *******. They don't want a nice girl. They think they are getting someone lesser if the woman is nice.

Men don't want a nice woman with values. They don't even care if a woman can carry a conversation or has interests.
You are forgetting to mention one thing. By implying that guys don't want nice girls what you should really be saying is that guys don't want to be with prudes who treat them like crap. Guys want to be with girls who are fun and enjoy having sex. If nice girl implies prude or asexual, sorry I'll pass thanks.

Old 06-14-2009, 09:29 PM

1,293 posts, read 3,188,910 times
Seriously? It's a manipulation method to put them or yourself in a position to be seen as something else.

Torturers also get the truth from people through alternative methods, rather than identifying with them personally to get the information they seek. That doesn't make them ideal as psychologists when they go freelance later.

If it's working for you, great, if this is the only result you're looking for. Just can't see how you'd be disappointed in the women by not being self-analyzing enough to give you manipulation methods on themselves to help you get laid.

Old 06-14-2009, 09:32 PM

295 posts, read 837,576 times
Glad to see that the wisdom of Tucker Max is spreading to CD posters as well.

For the record: women like justified arrogance, not douchery. You're walking a fine line.

Old 06-14-2009, 09:38 PM

232 posts, read 594,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post

There's no such thing as "nice girls" and "bad girls." There is such a thing as "nice guys" and "bad boys," but the same principle doesn't apply to women.

Men value different things than women.

Women value personality and character.

Men value femininity and sexuality.

A "nice girl" can still be very feminine and sexual. A "bad girl" may not be.

Men will want the one who is more feminine and sexual. Whether she is a "good girl" or "bad girl" is irrelevant.

Last edited by Cyanosphere; 06-14-2009 at 10:37 PM..

Old 06-14-2009, 09:39 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,199,793 times
It doesn't sound like you did anything special or revolutionary. Just typical interaction to me. That's what your mistake is, IMO. Treating this like it's some kind of science or equation to be solved. Just be secure and funny and non-generic.

Whatever though, do what works for you.

So, pimp, what happens when they find out you're not really in a band?

Old 06-14-2009, 09:42 PM

3,853 posts, read 12,863,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoarfrost View Post
It doesn't sound like you did anything special or revolutionary. Just typical interaction to me. That's what your mistake is, IMO. Treating this like it's some kind of science or equation to be solved.

Whatever though, do what works for you.

So, pimp, what happens when they find out you're not really in a band?
I am telling you from personal experience that you can't just go in there and sweep a girl off her feet. Most women are looking for the same things, their brains are programmed the same way. It is basic female psychology that you want to use to your advantage.

Knowledge is power and experience is worth its weight in gold. That is true for every aspect of life, dating is no exception.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships