Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 09:45 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,774,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanosphere View Post
I've been studying this thing called Mystery Method the past couple of days. It's a system of techniques used to meet and attract women.

I also met a guy online who was looking for a "Wing man;" someone to practice approaching random girls and conversing with them during the day in hopes of getting their numbers or a date.

So we were out today, just walking around and looking for groups of girls to talk to.

^I cannot read any further.

I admire your honesty and persistence, though.

Last edited by le roi; 06-15-2009 at 10:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2009, 10:09 AM

1,452 posts, read 3,174,414 times
Quote:
M seemed like the catty, snippy type, so I left her to my wing man. He was more experienced with this and was more bold in "cracking her shield."

This guy was a genius.

He MADE the girls pull up seats for themselves instead of volunteering our seats or getting them for them.

He then asked the girls, "You guys want coffee?" When they said "yeah," he said "Well, you see the line in there. Better hurry up before it get's longer. Get me a small iced tea while your at it. Chop chop!"

We quickly devised a strategy as they were inside.

I worked on E, the quieter, nicer one. I teased her, but not as hard or frequently as my wing man was on M.

It was unbelievable. M was eating out of his hand at the end of the whole interaction.
If someone asked me if I wanted coffee, and I said yes, and they said there's the line, I wouldn't be coming back after I went and got if for myself...and not pulling out chairs for women doesn't make you cool and so jerky that a girl will want to fall all over you...it just makes you a d***. Talk to me in a few weeks, I would LOVE to hear whether or not you actually managed to get this chick or any other for that matter into the sack. Yeah...my money's on no....

Last edited by onegreatnurse; 06-15-2009 at 10:31 AM..

Old 06-15-2009, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber_factory View Post
^i cannot read any further.

I admire your honesty and persistence, though.
lmao...:d

Old 06-15-2009, 10:14 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,754,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onegreatnurse View Post
If someone asked me if I wanted coffe, and I said yes, and they said there's the line, I wouldn't be coming back after I went and got if for myself...and not pulling out chairs for women doesn't make you cool and so jerky that a girl will want to fall all over you...it just makes you a d***. Talk to me in a few weeks, I would LOVE to hear whether or not you actually managed to get this chick or any other for that matter into the sack. Yeah...my money's on no....
He only wants to get laid, so being a jerk to women with no standards or self-esteem might work. He just wouldn't have any room to complain that they were also boring, broke, ugly, stupid, crazy or mean. I'm kind of hoping he scores so we can hear about how she set his car on fire afterward or stole his ferret or something.

Old 06-15-2009, 10:15 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,793,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onegreatnurse View Post
I would LOVE to hear whether or not you actually managed to get this chick or any other for that matter into the sack. Yeah...my money's on no....
But the "wing man" might be a different story ...

Old 06-15-2009, 10:17 AM

4,978 posts, read 9,524,750 times
Quote:
M seemed like the catty, snippy type, so I left her to my wing man. He was more experienced with this and was more bold in "cracking her shield."

This guy was a genius.

He MADE the girls pull up seats for themselves instead of volunteering our seats or getting them for them.

He then asked the girls, "You guys want coffee?" When they said "yeah," he said "Well, you see the line in there. Better hurry up before it get's longer. Get me a small iced tea while your at it. Chop chop!"

We quickly devised a strategy as they were inside.

I worked on E, the quieter, nicer one. I teased her, but not as hard or frequently as my wing man was on M.

It was unbelievable. M was eating out of his hand at the end of the whole interaction.

So you met girls into playing games. They may not think they are playing games but they are.
They did what you told them to do.
For attention.

Something tells me you don't really believe you want this kind of girl for the rest of your life. Something tells me you have been burned by being nice. Well, so have I, but I am not going to turn into a calculating user to avenge everyone.

Old 06-15-2009, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
But the "wing man" might be a different story ...

I just saw this...LMAO...

Old 06-15-2009, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
He only wants to get laid, so being a jerk to women with no standards or self-esteem might work. He just wouldn't have any room to complain that they were also boring, broke, ugly, stupid, crazy or mean. I'm kind of hoping he scores so we can hear about how she set his car on fire afterward or stole his ferret or something.
LOL..reminds me of a song LMP mentioned in another thread...something like..busting out his windows?? I'm kind of wondering if he really even knows what to do with one once he gets her in his bed...

Old 06-15-2009, 02:50 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,455,683 times
These girls sound messed up. If they want to screw Cyano and then brag to their other friends that an older guy is into them , oh well. They shouldn't of had sex on the first date. Now if this continues for more than a month, Cyano should stop seeing them and move on. Its not cool to string along a woman. With so many women he will be screwing though, I suggest he buys the whole aisle of condoms. Going down like that, with a baby on the way, would seriously mess with his time to meet women. All I know is that if a guy would be bold enough to cut me off every two sentences, or tell me to go buy him a coffee, I would turn around and tell him, "sure that will be 30 dollars" and keep the change.And the guy who cuts me off wouldn't be hearing from me again. These girls seriously sound messed up. I wonder who is going to entrap who. Let us know when one of the chicks doesnt want to let go and moves in with you with baby on the way even though you're sure you used a condom. Hey they're not 100 percent effective. Or when one of these girls starts telling you she needs money and emptying your wallet. Or a boyfriend shows up and ...I don't even want to think about the consequences.

Well have fun!

Old 06-15-2009, 02:59 PM

19,721 posts, read 12,293,256 times
It just sounds like a lot of banter and joking around - so what? Girls like funny guys, no mystery there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships