Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 12:33 AM

3,219 posts, read 7,089,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
You wanna know why they didn't tell you that? BECAUSE THEY DATE GUYS NOT GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! So they have absolutely no clue about it. They're stuck in their little fantasy world most of the time.

You are forgetting to mention one thing. By implying that guys don't want nice girls what you should really be saying is that guys don't want to be with prudes who treat them like crap. Guys want to be with girls who are fun and enjoy having sex. If nice girl implies prude or asexual, sorry I'll pass thanks.
What is your definition of a nice girl?

I think of a nice girl and I think of someone who treats people with respect, who know her priorites, is honest, goes to school and does her studies and goes to work and does her job according to the description. These girls can be interested in sex too. It's not only for the snotty easy ones.

When did nice turn into prude?

Maybe because I'm in my early 30's and married I should just stay out of these threads.

I sometimes think men only want the kinds of girls you pick up at the bar and take home after a couple of mixed drinks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2009, 12:40 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,574,471 times
Oh, that's right! Cyno just wants to get laid! I forgot!!

Maybe I should start a thread asking everyone in CD "What kind of advice would you give to a guy/girl who only wants sex?"

Old 06-15-2009, 12:59 AM

3 posts, read 12,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanosphere View Post
Men value different things than women.

Women value personality and character.

Men value femininity and sexuality.

A "nice girl" can still be very feminine and sexual. A "bad girl" may not be.

Men will want the one who is more feminine and sexual. Whether she is a "good girl" or "bad girl" is irrelevant.

Actually, no. I value personality and character above all, so long as she meets my level of physical attraction. Stop spreading misinformation.

Old 06-15-2009, 01:12 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,454,254 times
Well , congratulations on finally getting what you wanted. Seems like you have it going now. I don't know if these methods would work on more mature women or women in ther 30's though. But since you are 21, it really doesn't matter much, except you might want to change your tactics when you get older. Make sure you get your money's worth in learning all that you can use.

Old 06-15-2009, 02:04 AM

4,978 posts, read 9,523,735 times
Quote:
There's no such thing as "nice girls" and "bad girls." There is such a thing as "nice guys" and "bad boys," but the same principle doesn't apply to women.

Men value different things than women.

Women value personality and character.

Men value femininity and sexuality.

A "nice girl" can still be very feminine and sexual. A "bad girl" may not be.

Men will want the one who is more feminine and sexual. Whether she is a "good girl" or "bad girl" is irrelevant.

What is a good girl vs. bad girl?

Is being selective considered being a "Prude"?

Or, do you admire a skank?

Old 06-15-2009, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Why?

Why NOT?!

I'm tired of just being with only 1 girl at a time. I'm tired of having to pay for dates. I'm tired for talking on the phone 3 times a week an hour or 2 at a time. I'm tired of sitting on a couch watching movies I don't want to see. I'm tired of hearing "what are you thinking?" every time I don't feel like talking. I'm tired of girls getting angry when I don't do those things. And I'm tired of the weeks, even months of being single inbetween every "only 1" girl.

Sometimes I want a blonde girl. Sometimes I want a brunette. Sometimes I want a tall girl. Sometimes I want a short girl. Sometimes I want a American girl. Sometimes I want a European girl. Sometimes I want a white girl. Sometimes I want a black girl. Sometimes I want all of them at once.

I just want to feel that thrill of going all the way with someone new over and over.

There is a word for you, "hedonistic"

You sample women as if they are not people. Maybe some woman will treat you the way you treat women. It would be good for you to have a taste of your own medicine.

Absolutely.

Old 06-15-2009, 02:08 AM

But I suspect one thing. An exceptionally good looking rolo would not be posting this online. He would not even defend doing it.
I suspect you are not able to find what you claim you want.

Usually those with grand schemes only have...grand schemes.

Old 06-15-2009, 03:20 AM

3,219 posts, read 7,089,127 times
Quote:
Why?

Why NOT?!

I'm tired of just being with only 1 girl at a time. I'm tired of having to pay for dates. I'm tired for talking on the phone 3 times a week an hour or 2 at a time. I'm tired of sitting on a couch watching movies I don't want to see. I'm tired of hearing "what are you thinking?" every time I don't feel like talking. I'm tired of girls getting angry when I don't do those things. And I'm tired of the weeks, even months of being single inbetween every "only 1" girl.

Sometimes I want a blonde girl. Sometimes I want a brunette. Sometimes I want a tall girl. Sometimes I want a short girl. Sometimes I want a American girl. Sometimes I want a European girl. Sometimes I want a white girl. Sometimes I want a black girl. Sometimes I want all of them at once.

I just want to feel that thrill of going all the way with someone new over and over.
Are you 17 years old?
It sounds like you should just see prostitutes.

Old 06-15-2009, 04:49 AM

2,807 posts, read 7,594,934 times
You have obviously had a really hard time talking to girls and gaining their interest...guys your age are all pretty much in their ho-ing around phase, and I think it is normal, but just remember two things: First, you will not find much quality in the girls themselves or the sex you experience with them...they will mostly be young, slutty, & insecure. Second, you are on a time clock here...this tactic is only good as long as you are young enough to attract these types of girls in the first place...when you get older, you will be overlooked for younger, hotter dudes, even if your wallet is overflowing...girls that age might get with u every now & then in order to get gifts & expensive dinners outta ya, but rest assured the younger, hotter dudes will be getting more & more often. I am not saying you should not sow those wild oats...just that you might want to set your sights higher than the insecure skanks that would actually fall for the sorry tactics you employ!!!

Old 06-15-2009, 05:47 AM

468 posts, read 1,221,500 times
M goes "haha, you loser!"

Tell me why you would want to continue the conversation with a woman who says this. Oh, she's hot right? So do you always lower your standards for hot women? No wonder they are so poorly behaved if they keep getting spoiled. It seems like you continued to reward her for this behavior by making her laugh, so she will keep acting badly like this.

I agree with you that it is unfortunate women here or anywhere give incredibly bad advice on what they "really enjoy" for a guy to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships