Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 09:55 PM

52,232 posts, read 52,655,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
Everything is a joke to you marrieds. It's like you're sitting there laughing at the singles.
I thought we made up and were all kissy kissy, now you wanna go and attack me. I'm really one of the good guys, I suggest you hit up some of the other "guys" on the forum.

BTW, what did I say to make you think I'm laughing at you????

Also, as an aside, we're not married. Living in sin, getting the milk for free, etc, etc.

Old 06-14-2009, 10:03 PM

9,912 posts, read 13,900,220 times
Long hair is great if it suits you and you have the time to maintain it and the desire/time/finances to continue maintaining it.

I know very few women with long hair that simply wash it and go, which you can do with short hair.

Married women with short hair seem to have come to the decision to cut it short simply because many married women have more constraints on their time or perhaps it's a change to their priorities and they tend to pare down their beauty regimes in favour of other things.

Old 06-14-2009, 10:04 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,649,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
Men say they want a woman to have long hair.

But I have noticed most of the women I see who are married have short hair.

So what gives? Do men prefer to marry women with short hair?

So, should those of us with longer hair cut it? Does that increase our odds of even finding a boyfriend?
What I've found, just personally speaking, is that a woman with short hair never complains that you're "on her hair" in those more intimate moments...

Old 06-14-2009, 10:15 PM

24 posts, read 41,707 times
i have no preference as long as the hair looks good with the face............everyone gotta admit, not all females can pull off a short hair style

Old 06-14-2009, 10:17 PM

19,423 posts, read 15,236,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
I know very few women with long hair that simply wash it and go, which you can do with short hair.
But that is exactly what I do, I wash it and go. Part of the reason why it's so long is because I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
What I've found, just personally speaking, is that a woman with short hair never complains that you're "on her hair" in those more intimate moments...
Finally! Someone addresses the more important aspects!

Last edited by SeaOfGrass; 06-14-2009 at 10:18 PM.. Reason: I keep messing up my quotes!

Old 06-14-2009, 10:18 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,513,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I like long hair on a female. I have long hair as a dude. Maybe that would increase my chances of meeting a hot dude.

Don't like the chicks with the short hair, seems sort of... don't get mad at me ladies.... lesboish. Some women it works for others not so much...

Mrs. Chow's hair is down to hair bum. Mine's down to my should blades. Trying to catch up to her...

Everything is a joke to you marrieds. It's like you're sitting there laughing at the singles.

Old 06-14-2009, 10:20 PM

19,423 posts, read 15,236,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerWithin View Post
i have no preference as long as the hair looks good with the face............everyone gotta admit, not all females can pull off a short hair style
Definitely. I think women with delicate structure/features pull it off better. Ashley Judd comes to mind. I could never have really short hair.

Old 06-14-2009, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I thought we made up and were all kissy kissy, now you wanna go and attack me. I'm really one of the good guys, I suggest you hit up some of the other "guys" on the forum.

BTW, what did I say to make you think I'm laughing at you????

Also, as an aside, we're not married. Living in sin, getting the milk for free, etc, etc.
Attack?

I liked the responses from the other people. If you were being humorous, it wasn't there.

Old 06-14-2009, 10:25 PM

1,293 posts, read 3,189,497 times
Yeah, no woman can pull off short hair....

*sigh* ...

Old 06-14-2009, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Definitely. I think women with delicate structure/features pull it off better. Ashley Judd comes to mind. I could never have really short hair.

I agree, but my question wasn't whether some women look good with short hair or not...it is that if you look around, the women who are married have short hair.

How many women do you know at work who are married and have short hair? So, men must like to marry women with short hair, or, as Killer suggested, they cut it after the ring. They must cut out a lot of other things too...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.