Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 10:27 PM

52,290 posts, read 52,723,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
Attack?

I liked the responses from the other people. If you were being humorous, it wasn't there.
You been hittin the bottle?????

Old 06-14-2009, 10:30 PM

9,912 posts, read 13,905,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
But that is exactly what I do, I wash it and go. Part of the reason why it's so long is because I'm too lazy to do anything about it.
Half your luck! I've been growing mine from just on shoulder length and if I just washed it and walked out the door it would be a series of endless bad hair days!

I admit I cannot be bothered with straighteners and tonnes of product and the like but I do have to fiddle around with a ceramic round brush and some amazing contortions with the hair dryer just to get it to sit.

I think I might have hair envy of you sea!

Old 06-14-2009, 10:33 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,516,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
You been hittin the bottle?????

You want to provoke and start a fight by insulting me.

How fairly obvious. You have done this before. Get a hobby.

Old 06-14-2009, 10:34 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,516,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
What I've found, just personally speaking, is that a woman with short hair never complains that you're "on her hair" in those more intimate moments...

But when you met or dated her, did she have short hair?

Old 06-14-2009, 10:37 PM

19,430 posts, read 15,255,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynec613 View Post
Yeah, no woman can pull off short hair....

*sigh* ...
Perfect examples! Of course, I have no way of knowing, but she always appears very classy to me.

Old 06-14-2009, 10:39 PM

1,452 posts, read 3,172,189 times
Most of my life my hair hasn't been that long ever....the length to which one can grow their hair is genetically predetermined. That is why you'll see some people with it down to their but, while others can't get past shoulder length.

I have a small face, therefore, I just don't look good with too much hair. Actually, I look better with short hair. If I grow my hair long, I begin to look like Cousin It from the Addams family (you know, two eyes poking out from behind a bunch of hair, face obscured type of thing).

That being said, a lot of people cut it when they have kids because they can't do the work involved with long hair, and also as they get older women's hair changes and isn't the same "quality" as it was when they were younger. Additionally, often as the hair starts going gray coloring is easier for a lot of women when it is short.

Old 06-14-2009, 10:39 PM

52,290 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
You want to provoke and start a fight by insulting me.

How fairly obvious. You have done this before. Get a hobby.
I don't want to provoke you, remember you dm'd me about your daughter living in Irvine?? We had a pleasant conversation, now all of the sudden I'm the enemy. I'm truly trying to have a fun time here, if I offended you somehow, I wasn't trying to.

Good luck to you honestly. I mean that with no sarcasm.

Old 06-14-2009, 10:43 PM

19,430 posts, read 15,255,619 times
Quote:
I agree, but my question wasn't whether some women look good with short hair or not...it is that if you look around, the women who are married have short hair.

How many women do you know at work who are married and have short hair? So, men must like to marry women with short hair, or, as Killer suggested, they cut it after the ring. They must cut out a lot of other things too...
I've actually never thought about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
Half your luck! I've been growing mine from just on shoulder length and if I just washed it and walked out the door it would be a series of endless bad hair days!

I admit I cannot be bothered with straighteners and tonnes of product and the like but I do have to fiddle around with a ceramic round brush and some amazing contortions with the hair dryer just to get it to sit.

I think I might have hair envy of you sea!
LOL! I didn't say I don't have bad hair days.

Old 06-14-2009, 10:47 PM

9,912 posts, read 13,905,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
LOL! I didn't say I don't have bad hair days.
Oh good! I feel better now!

Old 06-14-2009, 10:58 PM

1,817 posts, read 6,861,543 times
I'm married but my hair is longer now than when hubby and I met. I did have a period of time in our marriage when I had it short. I was working full time, had just started school too and had two boys to take care of and the husband. I had a chin length bob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.