Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 09:26 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I know right, they don't know the "Outside the job" me-lol
Well maybe you should talk to the other dudes and let her over hear your conversation...then she will be like oh he's a perve too. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2009, 09:27 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,249,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Well maybe you should talk to the other dudes and let her over hear your conversation...then she will be like oh he's a perve too. lol
Or just let her read some of his posts here

Old 08-24-2009, 09:34 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Or just let her read some of his posts here
I know right. lmao Like how he hates single mom's, doesn't like broke women, dmv girl was weird, he needs ac, likes nick at nite,(he kinda acts like Jack from three's company), doesn't understand why women don't understand his sports. lol I think i missed a few.

Old 08-24-2009, 09:38 PM

5,554 posts, read 6,739,685 times
Awww take it in the way that she likes you enough to feel shy in front of you and I believe she respects you and/or whats you to have a good opinion of her. I would be flattered rather than insulted. However, when I was young, and people whispered dirty little things, I'll admit I felt left out. But now I know better.

Old 08-24-2009, 09:41 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,855,157 times
Default I find it very insulting that a female co-worker doesn' feel right talking about sex around me but...

Quote:
Can do around it other guys. HUH??

Never anyone act like this around me before
Women always do this in front of the office eunuchs. When did you get the testicular transplant?

Or did you get some particularly useful advice on this site?

Old 08-24-2009, 09:45 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times
You certainly have your share of problems with female co-workers.
In another thread you reported that another female co-worker was to nice.
Now honestly, what will make you happy?? Sorry, I had to point out the obvious.

Quote:
Can do around it other guys. HUH?? I told her-"you don't have to watch what you say around me just be you. She said it's because I always treat her respect and don't like that around her and I was like-"OH COME ON!!!

This has been bothering me all day that someone would think I'm too STRAIGHT LACED to talk about sex or anything else. We were eating lunch and she was about to say something related to sex to one guy and then turned to me and said-"oh let me catch I want to be respectful since I'm around me.

Never anyone act like this around me before

Old 08-24-2009, 10:17 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,213,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I know right. lmao Like how he hates single mom's, doesn't like broke women, dmv girl was weird, he needs ac, likes nick at nite,(he kinda acts like Jack from three's company), doesn't understand why women don't understand his sports. lol I think i missed a few.
To give him some credit, watching sports with SOME women can be a painful experience.

Of course, this can be a painful experience with men who don't know sports either.

Old 08-25-2009, 07:12 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,696,895 times
Quote:
This has been bothering me all day that someone would think I'm too STRAIGHT LACED to talk about sex or anything else. We were eating lunch and she was about to say something related to sex to one guy and then turned to me and said-"oh let me catch I want to be respectful since I'm around me.
Try keeping your mind on work when you're at work. Obviously you're having a problem with that as this petty issue had, as you say, "been bothering me all day." If the fact that a female coworker who doesn't want to talk about sexual matters with you during the lunch break is cause to bother you all day then obviously your priorities are very misplaced.

Old 08-25-2009, 07:14 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,260,210 times
Are you a lot older than her?

You really should not be talking about sex crap at work anyway.

Old 08-25-2009, 08:35 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,153,037 times
Maybe she's just being nice. I'm guessing that she thinks you're needy and that talking about sex would encourage you.

After all, you've already admitted basically approaching her and saying, "Hey, how come you haven't exchanged sexy banter with me? Huh? Huh?" She's probably too creeped out for words.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships