Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 08:01 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,011,429 times

Advertisements

Can do around it other guys. HUH?? I told her-"you don't have to watch what you say around me just be you. She said it's because I always treat her respect and don't like that around her and I was like-"OH COME ON!!!

This has been bothering me all day that someone would think I'm too STRAIGHT LACED to talk about sex or anything else. We were eating lunch and she was about to say something related to sex to one guy and then turned to me and said-"oh let me catch I want to be respectful since I'm around me.

Never anyone act like this around me before
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2009, 08:27 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,605,167 times
Well first I would ask her if she likes Pina Coladas, and if the answer is yes, find out if she likes getting caught in the rain? Is she not into yoga? Does she have half a brain? Does she like making love at midnight? In the dunes of a cape? Is she not much into health food, but into champagne? If so, then you’ve got to meet her by tomorrow noon, and cut through all this red tape, at a bar called O'Malley's, where she’ll turn into your sex freak.

Old 08-24-2009, 08:35 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,544,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Can do around it other guys. HUH?? I told her-"you don't have to watch what you say around me just be you. She said it's because I always treat her respect and don't like that around her and I was like-"OH COME ON!!!
Don't like what around her?

Quote:
This has been bothering me all day that someone would think I'm too STRAIGHT LACED to talk about sex or anything else. We were eating lunch and she was about to say something related to sex to one guy and then turned to me and said-"oh let me catch I want to be respectful since I'm around me.

Let her catch what? She wants to be respectful since she is around her?

What the fuzzle?

Old 08-24-2009, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
Don't like what around her?

[/b]

Let her catch what? She wants to be respectful since she is around her?

What the fuzzle?

She said I always show her respect and carry myself like a gentleman and she wants to do the same and not talk nasty around me to other guys in the department, I was like"say whatever you want I have heard it all "

Old 08-24-2009, 08:47 PM

10,914 posts, read 31,397,852 times
Well, I can say that it's a good thing that she doesn't work for me, nor do the other guys, or there would be an in-service with the HR Veep to discuss appropriate/inappropriate conversations in the workplace. I would actually distance myself from such talk in the workplace, since it can blow up and be misconstrued. And, nothing is a career killer more than lawsuits or allegations of sexually explicit conversations, unless one works for a 1-900-number call center.

But, some women do not discuss topics with certain men, and in the workplace, I'd not encourage said talk, seriously.

City-Data Terms of Service
City-Data FAQs

Old 08-24-2009, 08:51 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,544,998 times
Quote:
She said I always show her respect and carry myself like a gentleman and she wants to do the same and not talk nasty around me to other guys in the department, I was like"say whatever you want I have heard it all "
Ah, ok. Well, she may not be comfortable with you. Whatever the reason, I wouldn't take it so personally.

Old 08-24-2009, 09:04 PM

295 posts, read 837,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
Ah, ok. Well, she may not be comfortable with you. Whatever the reason, I wouldn't take it so personally.
Agreed. Besides, why would you want to hear the sexual exploits of a woman you really don't know? It would probably tarnish your view of her.

Old 08-24-2009, 09:07 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:

Never anyone act like this around me before
Apparently she does not know you. lmao...she thinks your a holy roller that hasn't had sex? She doesn't know u.

Old 08-24-2009, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Apparently she does not know you. lmao...she thinks your a holy roller that hasn't had sex? She doesn't know u.

I know right, they don't know the "Outside the job" me-lol

Old 08-24-2009, 09:25 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,775,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
One out of two works. I doubt he is a holy roller.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships