Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Thick or Thin? (choose which one you would rather have)
Thick 155 49.36%
Thin 166 52.87%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 314. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 02:57 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,118,418 times

Advertisements

I can't believe this thread actually exists. I'm into thick women all the way: Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, etc. -Jennifer Hudson

Kim Kardashian

Y'all know who this is:

There you go. Sorry, the slim/slender look is not the business. I like physically fit women but with thick characteristics

Old 08-29-2009, 03:49 PM

20,708 posts, read 19,353,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthsideJacksonville View Post
I can't believe this thread actually exists. I'm into thick women all the way: Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, etc. -Jennifer Hudson

Kim Kardashian

Y'all know who this is:

There you go. Sorry, the slim/slender look is not the business. I like physically fit women but with thick characteristics
Hi NorthsideJacksonville,

I think its a great thread. Maybe it will even save a life. Rather than starving oneself, it would be better to get a little exercise instead. Physically fit means healthy. As to any of those examples of women who were physically fit women can be 5 to 10 pounds over that, and they are going to appear attractive to most men. Starving thin is not attractive is the point, and I wanted to reveal where its really coming from.

Old 08-29-2009, 04:30 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,142,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Some of these ladies (bold) have pretty faces, but none have attractive physiques. I still don't see how anyone could find Kate Moss attractive in any way.
According to you.......according to some guys I know, they are ideal. Yes, including Kate Moss. I have a male friend who lists her as his absolute dream woman.

Basically, all I am saying is, the idea that men prefer one body type over another is a myth, and so is the idea that being very curvy and fatty is more "womanly". There are feminine looking women who have rather straight and lean figures, and it doesn't make them "boyish". All of those women I listed have straight mid sections with very little waist definition from the hips, small butts and small (if not flat) boobs.

Old 08-29-2009, 04:35 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,845,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
I find nothing appealing about skin and bones women. I find alot appealing in a woman who has some meat on her bones. I find nothing appealing in a woman who orders a $20 meal while on a date and then just moves the food around on the plate. I find alot appealing about a woman who isnt afraid to eat in front of me. It tells me something about her. I find little enjoyment in having sex with a skeleton of a woman but I find great enjoyment in having sex with a lady who has enough pushin cushion to push back without snapping bones!
LMAO!!! I agree same as the male..I hate when they are pencil thin..heck a guy co-worker thought he was stronger than me...later i put him in a headlock and made him scream uncle...he was laughing his butt off that i was that strong. I am fat but healthy fat I have muscles. And I like my man to have meat and muscle.

Old 08-29-2009, 05:22 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,927,798 times
I find thin and athletic the most attractive. Now runway model thin is ugly, but thin, in shape, and toned is hot.

This is perfection:

Last edited by 11thHour; 08-29-2009 at 06:34 PM.. Reason: fix links

Old 08-29-2009, 05:32 PM

6,764 posts, read 22,068,194 times
More men would like bigger women if they were not brain washed by the media or afraid 'their buddies' would laugh at them.

I have to say it is no wonder SO MANY people are single. Expecting the 6 figure salaries, the hot sex every night, awesome dates that better cost BIG bucks and expecting the guy or gal to be model hot are all very nice but even when you get married...most of that stops or changes.

No one says lower your expectations. But please, be a bit more realistic.

Old 08-29-2009, 05:57 PM

37,182 posts, read 19,183,039 times
Ain't nothing wrong with women who look like women.

Here's a good example of a thick woman.

And Guys - If you don't think she's hot, you need to run a mirror under your nose and make sure you're still breathing.

YouTube - Some People by Bernadette Peters

Old 08-29-2009, 06:05 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,001,245 times
I'm not a guy but I've always wondered what they consider the body type like you see in that belly dance workout on FitTv (one of my workouts). They've got real curves and look very feminine. The rail skinny 14 year old boy with boobs type body seems to be so popular among at least women but I used to have that and I didn't and don't like it. What was I getting at? I dunno. LOL

Oh yeah, now I remember. I was going to ask if you consider that body type--the belly dancer workout type--thick?

Last edited by Whyte Byrd; 08-29-2009 at 06:16 PM..

Old 08-29-2009, 06:21 PM

3,219 posts, read 6,580,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySoul22 View Post
More men would like bigger women if they were not brain washed by the media or afraid 'their buddies' would laugh at them.

I have to say it is no wonder SO MANY people are single. Expecting the 6 figure salaries, the hot sex every night, awesome dates that better cost BIG bucks and expecting the guy or gal to be model hot are all very nice but even when you get married...most of that stops or changes.

No one says lower your expectations. But please, be a bit more realistic.
I say that many people should lower their expectations by plenty as it's fatter than their heads otherwise I agree with you.

Old 08-29-2009, 06:28 PM

691 posts, read 2,328,576 times
So, this may be off topic, but it looks to me like the guys equate "thick" with large breasts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships