Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Thick or Thin? (choose which one you would rather have)
Thick 155 49.36%
Thin 166 52.87%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 314. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 01:06 AM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,530,564 times

Advertisements

Thinners are winners for me!!

Old 08-30-2009, 03:08 AM

133 posts, read 308,436 times
"I find little enjoyment in having sex with a skeleton of a woman but I find great enjoyment in having sex with a lady who has enough pushin cushion to push back without snapping bones!"

Good one!!!!!!!!

My GF says I like a girl with a little meat on her arse.
She knows me very well.

Old 08-30-2009, 05:36 AM

3 posts, read 27,813 times
Im a good guy add me on myspace.com/dareallilrob and follow me on twitter.com/dareallilrob. I have a Hit single On Itunes Right Now!! Lil R.O.B
"Good Girl" Check it out!!!

Old 08-30-2009, 08:41 AM

1,156 posts, read 3,780,981 times
I live me some big hipped women. There is nothing better than an embrace from a sweethearted, soft bellied girl and the kissing ain't shabby, either.

But ultimately, it's just personal taste. Everyone has a different sensibility. If there are guys who don't like the thick girls that means more for me.

However, even for guys like me, there are limits. Some women carry their weight well and others don't. And if I see large stretches of cellulite I just keep walkin'.

I generally prefer women who are under 200 pounds, but that's flexible, depending on how nice she is personalitywise and her intelligence level (cannot stand dating people who have no intellectual curiosity).

Old 08-30-2009, 10:29 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,947,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
I find little enjoyment in having sex with a skeleton of a woman but I find great enjoyment in having sex with a lady who has enough pushin cushion to push back without snapping bones!
Awww come on Capt. Thats such a chick thing to always go and mention the extreme - "skeleton of a woman". Of course no one likes extremes on any side of the issue - skeleton thin, or Gilbert Grape Mother Fat.

This is how obese women try to make themselves feel better about their bodies, bad mouth thin women and go to the extreme - they say "Well at least Im not skeleton skin and bones" or "No one likes a skinny model chick.....blah blah blah".

I would be just as turned off by a super skinny shoulder bones and ribs showing woman as I would by a fat woman. Extremes in either sense are bad, but thinner women usually would be more desirable. Thin and fit is ideal, thick and curvy (like Beyonce or Kim Kardashian) is next to ideal, Kate Moss is not sexy or attractive (too skinny), Jennifer Hudson is not sexy or attractive (too fat).

Maybe I need to start posting pictures here.

Old 08-30-2009, 12:47 PM

20,707 posts, read 19,351,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Awww come on Capt. Thats such a chick thing to always go and mention the extreme - "skeleton of a woman". Of course no one likes extremes on any side of the issue - skeleton thin, or Gilbert Grape Mother Fat.

This is how obese women try to make themselves feel better about their bodies, bad mouth thin women and go to the extreme - they say "Well at least Im not skeleton skin and bones" or "No one likes a skinny model chick.....blah blah blah".

I would be just as turned off by a super skinny shoulder bones and ribs showing woman as I would by a fat woman. Extremes in either sense are bad, but thinner women usually would be more desirable. Thin and fit is ideal, thick and curvy (like Beyonce or Kim Kardashian) is next to ideal, Kate Moss is not sexy or attractive (too skinny), Jennifer Hudson is not sexy or attractive (too fat).

Maybe I need to start posting pictures here.

Hi LaoTzuMindFu,

I wasn't looking to get into a pinup poster contest and I frankly did not know who Kim Kardashian was until now but upon further review this is not next to ideal. So I will post a picture. Seems ideal to me.

Moderator cut: image removed

That's natures way of saying I could give birth to to a screaming healthy baby on a diet of bourbon and cigarettes. This is not to say a bad thing about thinner in shape women who are certainly also ideal. If either is at the table, deal me in.

Last edited by Yac; 01-09-2014 at 07:16 AM..

Old 08-31-2009, 01:21 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,387,447 times
I just want to say what a interesting thread as I have read through it.

Old 08-31-2009, 01:26 PM

5,321 posts, read 6,098,971 times
I dont like sloppy women but i like meat in the right places like ass. I dont get guys who are into women built like 12 year old boys...

I need something to hold onto..

Old 08-31-2009, 01:32 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,396,188 times
I try and read these threads right before bed because they always manage to make me sleepy. I think I'll go take a nap.

Old 08-31-2009, 05:00 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,530,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi LaoTzuMindFu,

I wasn't looking to get into a pinup poster contest and I frankly did not know who Kim Kardashian was until now but upon further review this is not next to ideal. So I will post a picture. Seems ideal to me.

That's natures way of saying I could give birth to to a screaming healthy baby on a diet of bourbon and cigarettes. This is not to say a bad thing about thinner in shape women who are certainly also ideal. If either is at the table, deal me in.
Beautiful gal, but too much junk in that trunk. Just my opinion.

http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/?p=3080
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.