Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2009, 06:36 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,220,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
Sooo, personality wise, she can treat you like crap as long as she got big boobs, right?
yeah, i think thats y i put up w so much from my soon to be ex wife!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2009, 06:39 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,220,591 times
big breast are trashy, wow! thats ludicrous!

Old 10-07-2009, 06:45 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,371,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
That's all right, there are a lot of guys who like small, especially in proportion to thinner women. I've always been big breasted for my size and never liked it. Doesn't have any class. Hey sorry just telling it the way it is. Big breasts are trashy. Small breasts are athletic, look great in clothes and classy. Old money ivy league rich not stupid trashy new rich.
"Hey sorry just telling it the way it is."
Hi Giesela,

I would guess this is the "Venus" effect. The "classy" look is likely influenced by women who often encourage women to sabotage a competitors attractiveness. Its the same reason women encourage each other to cut their hair, eat more and cover up there secondary sexual characteristics. The so called old money is a Victorian era relict where sex was best left to prostitutes.

Old 10-07-2009, 06:50 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,608,903 times
^^ This is one of those posts where you have to look at the history to understand why one would call "big breasted women trashy". It is her and her whole appearance that is trashy - so in her mind all women with big breasts are trashy.

Old 10-07-2009, 09:02 PM

1,207 posts, read 2,424,114 times
Cool What I Call "True Feminism"

I'm an ultra True Feminist - heart & soul - which requires a bit of clarification. (this shall be one of my many diatribes I cannot seem to stop myself from writing & posting... what can I say? I'm self-aware, if nothing else... lol)

I'm not hip to "hating on anyone". I think the concept of feminism is only necessary due to the history of how women have been treated & viewed throughout the ages. AND, the lack of value & recognition that continues to be given to the "traditional" roles that women have played throughout the ages as wife, mother, & maker & keeper of the home... not only by men but by other women too. In devaluing this vital role within the home, many women felt forced to go out & compete, if you will, in the "man's world" (again, if you will), to prove their worth & the traditional feminist movement began promoting the concept that we could have our cake & eat it too! "Home, husband, children, career, happy family!"

LIES ---> No one can have it all - not in that sense - something has to give & by promoting this false 'truth' I believe the 'movement' further undermined the woman's sense of inherent worth & value!

ANYHOW: Imagine - Afrikans stolen from their land & brought here to this land, enslaved, & considered chattel property... Imagine the reality that, legally/technically speaking, they acquired their right to vote before women in general did! What does that say of how lowly women have been viewed throughout time?

(let's not get off into discussions of slavery or whatever - I was merely trying to put parameters on my personal definition of feminism, why I find it necessary in the first place, & how it relates to this post. I do NOT condone slavery, a hierarchy of human "value", or ill treatment of any human being - ever.)

Most women in US culture are filled, at one level or another, w/ a degree of self-loathing. We, as women, often feed that loathing by being the first to denigrate & generally bash other women - like the crabs in a barrel syndrome, of sorts.

Good god how women can royally dog out other women in ways that make me shutter!

I embrace what I was naturally endowed with - physically & otherwise. (No, I'm not talking about rejecting education or self-improvement.)

I also embrace every other woman's right to choose her own path - preferably a well-informed one. Admittedly I am not a fan of breast "enhancements" & that sort of thing. Yet I truly am bothered by reading another woman speak of large breasted women - in such a generalized fashion especially - as trashy, etc.

Let's face it - when a woman gets augmentation done that requires a frontloader to carry them around all day - there's something "off" upstairs for her - she truly doesn't need any more ridicule nor encouragement from anyone else. Is that particular degree of alteration rather "unflattering" even for most men? I would kinda think so. Whether an individual, male or female, appears to be "trashy, classless, or whatever" (first, is a matter of opinion), depends not solely on something as simple as breast size but how one carries one's self, the quality of lift one has in one's bra when breasts are particularly large, what sort of clothing is worn, how it is worn, how one walks, talks, & that person's general mannerisms & "energy".

Everyone has the capacity to accentuate the positive & minimize/eliminate the negative - if one happens to be excessive on one area - then one needs to learn to minimize/eliminate as much of the negative backlash from that excess. The same goes for a person who is dealt a sub-par set of circumstances in one particular area or another - many many years ago I went into my first major professional job interview straight out of welfare KNOWING I was leaving with a job w/ a salary no less than $33,000 a year. I had nothing on paper that qualified me for that job at that level. But, I was a master at accentuating what I did have & I walked out of that building no longer a welfare statistic! Every time that man tried to accentuate what I didn't have, I pointed out to him what I DID have.

I digress...

These false images of beauty we have in this country are ridiculous. Women comparing themselves to airbrushed & enhanced photos of "fake" women - "fake" because the photo they are looking at no longer actually represents the real person originally photographed.

Women are even resorting now to genital alterations to have their clito*is', labia, etc look more "appealing"?!??!

I've read some of this stuff & it brings me to tears that we continue to raise generation after generation of women who place their worth in their outer appearance & that somehow a "false me" is more appealing than the "me I truly am".

Combine that with continued generations of boys being raised to become men who also perpetuate this unrealistic & unnatural view of women is sad to me.

(sad from multiple directions, as a woman, as a mother, & as a mother of an adult son who's raising a child who'll one day himself be a man)

I am far from perfect. But I am perfectly, uniquely, exquisitely ME. There's not a single other person on earth as finely formed in quite the same way as I am. I am more than pleased with that reality.

I don't wear a bra so I have no concept of what size I am. But likely a small B - don't care regardless.

I carry myself in a way that never ceases to attract men to me. I am, in all practicality, an "average" looking woman at best. But there's a lot to be said about a woman knowing her worth.

I am uniquely & phenomenally ME & I carry myself that way... Not pridefully so, but in full bloom...

http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs278.snc1/10522_1207867990894_1054505441_30651994_4495117_n. jpg (broken link)

... knowing precisely my value & being unaltered by anyone else's perceptions of beauty. If a man isn't attracted to me - sobeit. It doesn't phase me or shake my foundation or sense of self one iota. There are many someone's for everyone. I bless him & wish for him to continue on to whomever it is who he does find attraction & connection to/with...

I only require one. One man. My King... He's out there somewhere & all this small breast / large breast nonsense is irrelevant at the end of the day - but a nice distraction from my stressful life demands right now - so, again, thank you!!!

Thinky...

Old 10-07-2009, 09:25 PM

720 posts, read 1,408,497 times
And women get dogged out for wanting big packages lol...hmmm....

Old 10-07-2009, 09:33 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,932,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
He may PREFER big ones but he said he wasnt TURNED ON by little ones.
He's obviously oblivious to the concept that if a woman has it, more power to her . . . but if she doesn't have it, she doesn't need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Ive never known any straight man who wasnt turned on by ANY tittie!
I'm old enough to remember when a straight man was the foil for the laugh getter.

Old 10-07-2009, 09:33 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,145,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
And women get dogged out for wanting big packages lol...hmmm....
Most women don't, or they plain don't care. Just as with boobs, the ones who get stuck on size just happen to be the loudest and most obnoxious (and often a bit thick in the skull ).

Old 10-07-2009, 09:50 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,572,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
yeah, i think thats y i put up w so much from my soon to be ex wife!

So, it's actually just the image of big boobs, bub?

Old 10-07-2009, 10:00 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,041,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
I know im going to get eaten alive, by women who are going to be saying, "its whats inside that counts" blah blah blah, sorry im just saying how i feel. Ever since i was a teenager, i have an affinity for big breasted woman, my first big celebrity crush was on Samantha Fox. My exes all have had . I know you probbably know that im seperated right now, but all the girls ive gone out with are pretty buxom. Its funny, cuz i had relations w a young lady that had small , and it was ok, but i wasnt turned on, needless to say, it happened one time, and i never called her back for seconds. I know this might be dumb to some of you, but its a prerequisite, for girls to have atleast a c cup, for me to even find them attractive and sexy. I prefer girls w d's though, sorry just telling the way it is. I dont like fake ones, though, only 100% natural, like Selma Hayek, and Sofia Vergada.Ive gone out w girls, that werent even that pretty from the face, but had nice , sorry thats just my preference, dont shoot me!

With all due respect, I thank our present entertainment culture for turning out guys who are OVERLY concerned with T and $$$. Anyhow, since when was a womens breast put there solely for a MANS satisfaction? Last time I checked, they were there to provide nutrients for a developing baby.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships