Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2009, 07:10 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,387,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
gosh, the pic I could post right now. Do I wanna get banned tonight? I guess I could since I'm leaving for vacation tommorow morning
Don't tease us like that. I love pics of nursing moms. I think we are all cheering for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2009, 07:33 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,608,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Don't tease us like that. I love pics of nursing moms. I think we are all cheering for you.
Oh no, you don't want me to post these! LOL What's with all the boob obsessed threads lately anyway?

Old 10-08-2009, 07:37 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,645,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
its just a useage I find to be gross, and one I'll never get anything out of. One of the multitude of reasons I never want children.
Sad that you get grossed out of something all mammals do. If that grosses you out, I can only imagine how you react to the really disgusting things that the human body does.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:00 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,371,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
Are you serious? Are you one of those idiots who hasn't figured out that breasts actually have a purpose and aren't just there for men to stare at? I can totally understand why a woman would breastfeed her child. Humans are the only species on Earth that feed their young milk from another animal. And if that weren't bad enough, we drink it as adults. So not only are many of us drinking baby food, it's not baby food meant for humans. One of the many reasons I don't consume any dairy.
Hi DennyCrane,

Nothing wrong with dairy. Its is our complex digestive systems that gives us such an advantage. Though straight milk is a problem for some, so just feed the lactose to a good bacterial culture. If it were not for ruminants, there would be a lot of useless scrub land. The Mongols turned a useless sea of grass into food for one of the most effective mobile forces in history.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:02 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,387,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Oh no, you don't want me to post these! LOL What's with all the boob obsessed threads lately anyway?
alright, no boob pictures from you... I know, I guess breasts are hot commodity.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:06 PM

1,207 posts, read 2,424,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Now I'm picturing some guy with Bosco in one hand and a boob in the other. Get a little milk, squirt a little Bosco in the mouth. Swish it around and voila!

You just saying that gives me a picture in my mind that makes me wanna vomit in my mouth! Admittedly, I have no idea what "Bosco" is and admittedly I could (and ordinarily would) just google it to find out, but instead I'll stick with the horror flick playing in my mind:
Backwoods, trailer park, beer gut, rotten/missin teeth, over-bite, buck teeth, neanderthal man latched up on to me & drinking away.....
Ewwww, enough to turn me off of men forever! Except NOT!!!

lol

My Mr Loverman was one of those all natural types - no meat, no animal products at all, soy this, TVP that, he popped all natural supplements (not like body builders - I mean health freak stuff) like they were candy.

Every man should be as depraved as he was - divorce rate would be lower & both men & women would be smiling a whole lot more!

P.S. This, coming from Queen Bee of the I.B.T.Committee!

Thinky!

Old 10-08-2009, 08:28 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,199,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
Are you serious? Are you one of those idiots who hasn't figured out that breasts actually have a purpose and aren't just there for men to stare at? I can totally understand why a woman would breastfeed her child. Humans are the only species on Earth that feed their young milk from another animal. And if that weren't bad enough, we drink it as adults. So not only are many of us drinking baby food, it's not baby food meant for humans. One of the many reasons I don't consume any dairy.
I can't rep you any more than I have...so here ya go.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:30 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
It's okay, OP...some of us women aren't turned on by your small parts either.
Too funny!

Old 10-08-2009, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
The top ones look fake and the one in the botton dont turn me on at all.
Cartoon? Fake? Go Figure?

Old 10-08-2009, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I was deprived, no wonder now I'm just depraved.

mamma mamma

Cracking up...omg.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships