Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2009, 12:01 AM

3,440 posts, read 8,041,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
And like the beating of my heart, I dont want to see it. And unlike my heartbeat, I never want to feel it. Its gross-looking in a few different ways, as would be watching my heart beat. I was never fed that way, so I guess that puts me in the abnormal category.

I dont hate my own form (minus one or two things like my hair that wont behave, but who doesnt have those?)...my own form simply is not going to feed a kid off of my body...or at all for that matter.

To the OP: Most guys I know prefer a medium size.. like a mid-size B cup to a larger C. I do agree with one thing from some of the flatter-chested girls: The smaller ones dont flop everywhere, and most to me look as if they arent nearly as much trouble to deal with.

CD, you are perfectly normal. Ha, people are giving you a hard time because you don't like breast feeding; big deal. You know sometimes in deep reflection some of the things we go through or do in life is STRANGE when you think about it. Like, just the other day I was thinking about how at one time I was inside my moms tummy for 9 months. I mean, that is just so strange.

Or how about all of us are living on a giant ball (Earth) that's traveling along with the rest of the solar system at 483,000 miles per hour (had to goggle that) I mean, that's just strange.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2009, 05:03 AM

1,384 posts, read 3,179,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Not really, when your as tall as I am and have heels on, the boobs are right in their face
ROFL "Knock em dead".

Old 10-09-2009, 08:54 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
CD, you are perfectly normal. Ha, people are giving you a hard time because you don't like breast feeding; big deal. You know sometimes in deep reflection some of the things we go through or do in life is STRANGE when you think about it. Like, just the other day I was thinking about how at one time I was inside my moms tummy for 9 months. I mean, that is just so strange.

Or how about all of us are living on a giant ball (Earth) that's traveling along with the rest of the solar system at 483,000 miles per hour (had to goggle that) I mean, that's just strange.

Greeting Morphous01,

I believe the open minded accepting of another person's preferences were left off the table with:
Why not just give the kid a bottle and grind some Flintstone vitamins in or something? Do babies really need to use you as a food bag?

Which is to say as much as why don't you join me in a biologically dysfunctional act? She may do as she pleases, and I am likewise pleased not to join her.

Last edited by gwynedd1; 10-09-2009 at 09:58 AM..

Old 10-09-2009, 09:41 AM

1,384 posts, read 1,932,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
Woman like Nicole Kidman, Charleaze Theron, Kira Nightly all are very very sexy woman!
Yes they are---if you like women who could pass as the poster children for feed-the-starving drives, then Nicole Kidman, Charlize Theron, and Keira Knightley could lead the league in erectile functionability. There are men who go for that sort of figure and there are men who don't. Next question.

Quote:
If you are not attracted to them you should reexamine your own sexuality and maybe explore to see if your are a homosexual.
I wouldn't even dignify that with an answer.

Old 10-09-2009, 10:38 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,487,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Even my husband thought that me nursing my baby was the most, beautiful, the most natural, sweetest thing in the world.
Quite frankly, never heard a woman saying something like that. I'm surprised!
For some reason I seem to be hungry after reading this.

Old 10-09-2009, 10:43 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,643,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi DennyCrane,

Nothing wrong with dairy. Its is our complex digestive systems that gives us such an advantage. Though straight milk is a problem for some, so just feed the lactose to a good bacterial culture. If it were not for ruminants, there would be a lot of useless scrub land. The Mongols turned a useless sea of grass into food for one of the most effective mobile forces in history.
There's plenty wrong with dairy. First, you have all the hormones and antibiotics that get pumped into cows. Why do you think girls are developing so much earlier? Second, 85% of the protein in milk is casein, which has been shown to promote cancer. Read The China Study. The link between casein and cancer was so strong that scientists could literally turn cancer growth on and off in lab animals just by adjusting the amount of casein protein they gave to the animals. Third, eat casein and your body produces histamines, then mucous which leads to congestion. It's a delayed reaction, taking as much as 15 hours to manifest itself, which is why many don't make the connection. But long-distance runners, stage actors and opera singers have known this for years. The congestion from dairy affects their voices. Fourth, dairy has been shown to cause acne in a large segment of the population. I know this from personal experience. When I consume dairy, my skin breaks out. When I stop, my skin heals.

Old 10-09-2009, 11:11 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,385,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
There's plenty wrong with dairy. First, you have all the hormones and antibiotics that get pumped into cows. Why do you think girls are developing so much earlier? Second, 85% of the protein in milk is casein, which has been shown to promote cancer. Read The China Study. The link between casein and cancer was so strong that scientists could literally turn cancer growth on and off in lab animals just by adjusting the amount of casein protein they gave to the animals. Third, eat casein and your body produces histamines, then mucous which leads to congestion. It's a delayed reaction, taking as much as 15 hours to manifest itself, which is why many don't make the connection. But long-distance runners, stage actors and opera singers have known this for years. The congestion from dairy affects their voices. Fourth, dairy has been shown to cause acne in a large segment of the population. I know this from personal experience. When I consume dairy, my skin breaks out. When I stop, my skin heals.
Most people do much better on fermented dairy such as Kefir. Actually Kefir is very beneficial for people, filled with friendly bacteria. I also don't drink homogenized pasteurized milk. Total yuck. Once in a while, I'll drink raw milk from a cow that was raised in Amish farms. No hormones or antibiotics, but I do much better on raw goat's milk. Much easier to digest.
How in the world did we go from women's breasts to dairy anyway?
Also, whether or not people do well on cow's milk depends on genetics. It is studied that for example Asians don't do well on dairy, but people from Slovak countries are used to drinking milk.

Old 10-09-2009, 11:26 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,401,804 times
WTF happened to this thread!?! LOL

Old 10-09-2009, 11:29 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,264,921 times
I think everyone got stoned....I see pictures of the universe and kefir talk.

Old 10-09-2009, 11:34 AM

2,625 posts, read 11,219,784 times
Quote:
Dude you have a major problem and should seek help! The size of a woman's breasts do not define a woman's sensuality. Woman like Nicole Kidman, Charleaze Theron, Kira Nightly all are very very sexy woman! If you are not attracted to them you should reexamine your own sexuality and maybe explore to see if your are a homosexual.

No brother maybe you should check yours. Charlize Theron is sexy, but shes not completely flat chested, kira knightly to me looks like a lil boy with long hair, so if you into that, more power 2 u
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships