Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2009, 03:05 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,442,416 times

Advertisements

Like someone else said earlier -WTF happened to this thread?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2009, 08:47 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,739,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Like someone else said earlier -WTF happened to this thread?
It got implants and assumed a bizarre shape

Old 10-11-2009, 10:10 AM

16 posts, read 31,649 times
So what if you marry the woman of your dreams and God forbid she develop something wrong with them like breast cancer and she would have to get them removed or they hurt her back really bad that she would have to get a breast reduction. Would you leave her and find someone else with bigger ones?

Old 10-11-2009, 10:43 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,382,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Get yourself a man for that, I'm sure there a plenty of guys who will be willing to do that. Just show off your boobs. Oh wait, are they a D? Otherwise, according to this thread, you are out of luck.

Hi Max's Maxs,

I would say, given your appearance and disposition, you would be afforded a considerable variability in size. In another time and place, I may have required from you at the very least a polite refusal of my attention. I think it is also an attractive quality that any woman would not behold the notion of both of us creating an offspring otherwise know as a virulent spawn. That is the attraction behind the breast over a milky pair of fangs.

Though that would need to be some pair of breasts to have me dig for diamonds in Africa. Not only is the rarity artificially maintained by one of the most odious cartels ever to be they are as useless as teats on a bull. Even from the beginning, those that tried ran into Cecil Rhodes and Lord Milner who saw to it that many suckled their last. Though I suppose a diamond neckless and good cleavage gives a little something for everyone. I can always pretend to be interested in the diamonds.

Old 10-11-2009, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVELESSCHILD View Post
So what if you marry the woman of your dreams and God forbid she develop something wrong with them like breast cancer and she would have to get them removed or they hurt her back really bad that she would have to get a breast reduction. Would you leave her and find someone else with bigger ones?
Hi LOVELESSCHILD,

Perhaps a woman who likes intelligence in a man should simply seek out men who already have had a disabling brain trauma to put her moral superiority on display. How about a man with accident forevermore impotent? Why take a chance on a disaster never happening? Why take a chance on hiding such nobility?
Has not the proposition of marriage always been to select the best you can find and then after which stick with them for better or worse?

I suggest woman stop trying to take a position of moral superiority on this issue. You generally don't have it.

Though on a case by case basis, I will be allow myself to be silenced by the beautiful women who select short, poor men of limited intelligence. Such a woman who sees past such a who man lacks 6 inches of stature , and his slow witted and ineffectual attempts that are yet well meaning, benign and loving may speak now.

Old 10-11-2009, 11:22 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,392,463 times
Quote:
Though that would need to be some pair of breasts to have me dig for diamonds in Africa.
Unless they are some nice breasts that went together with a nice tight p***. LOL.

Old 10-11-2009, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Unless they are some nice breasts that went together with a nice tight p***. LOL.

I always felt a little more like I worked in the petroleum industry with my Schlumberger drilling rig. It took me a long time to know enough about geological layers to avoid the deposits of sludgy, sour crude. I am glad I choose to firmly secure the elusive mineral rights for a plot in Russia with its excellent mountain views and vistas.

Old 10-11-2009, 11:43 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,392,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
I always felt a little more like I worked in the petroleum industry with my Schlumberger drilling rig. It took me a long time to know enough about geological layers to avoid the deposits of sludgy, sour crude. I am glad I choose to firmly secure the elusive mineral rights for a plot in Russia with its excellent mountain views and vistas.
Oh gosh, you killed me. good one.

Old 10-11-2009, 12:46 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,035,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi Max's Maxs,

I would say, given your appearance and disposition, you would be afforded a considerable variability in size. In another time and place, I may have required from you at the very least a polite refusal of my attention. I think it is also an attractive quality that any woman would not behold the notion of both of us creating an offspring otherwise know as a virulent spawn. That is the attraction behind the breast over a milky pair of fangs.

Though that would need to be some pair of breasts to have me dig for diamonds in Africa. Not only is the rarity artificially maintained by one of the most odious cartels ever to be they are as useless as teats on a bull. Even from the beginning, those that tried ran into Cecil Rhodes and Lord Milner who saw to it that many suckled their last. Though I suppose a diamond neckless and good cleavage gives a little something for everyone. I can always pretend to be interested in the diamonds.
Thanks for your pretended interest! However...
No thanks...you're not my type.

I am what is known as a rock-hound...even if said rocks value is artificially maintained.

Old 10-12-2009, 05:38 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,494,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
And how is it being fed?? Hmm?? Eating liquids made from your body, obtaining those liquids from a part of your body,therefore eating you. Even if they dont get it directly from the boob, mother's still pump themselves for milk (reminds me of a cow at a dairy). Thinking of it is just gross to me...gives me the heebie jeebies.
For what its worth, Capt. Dan...the only "children" I'll ever care for will have 4 legs and a tail.
So its "natural" for 4 legged critters to suckle mom but "unnatural" for humans to do so?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships