Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2009, 02:17 PM

20,729 posts, read 19,392,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelingUgly008 View Post
Let's face it... guys have it easier with their unit. Too big can be a pain, and well, most of them are average which is good. But it' is easier for them, because it's not on display all the time, like breasts are. So you can't judge a guy passing by you on the street like they can either ogle you or make fun of you because of your breast size. By the time a woman finds out the true size of a guy, it's probably too late already to just walk away, unless it's a one night stand. Because before the pants come off, you have to at least like the guy a bit.

Ah guys, it's so easy being you.

Hi FeelingUgly008,

What about a short bald man mistaken for a boulder in a flag stone path to Hollywood beef steak? True, not very noticeable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2009, 02:27 PM

79 posts, read 286,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi FeelingUgly008,

What about a short bald man mistaken for a boulder in a flag stone path to Hollywood beef steak? True, not very noticeable.
I was just referring to penis size, since men are always feeling insecure about it, comparing breast size to it. But it's not comparable, that's the whole point. Breasts are on display, objectified all day, every day. Penises aren't.

And if you're going to give that example well, I'm sorry to break this to you, but not all women are beautiful either. What about the overweight flat chested woman with small eyes and thin lips? Right, you didn't notice her either!

Look, we all have it tough, it's just if you compare a penis to a pair of breasts, one is much safer from prying [judgemental] eyes than the other.

Old 10-12-2009, 02:45 PM

1,223 posts, read 1,690,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lejames View Post
Why do women continue to say this guy is shallow??? Is a guy who hates big breasts and will only date a girl who just has a "nice handful" shallow as well?? Or what about the guys who like a little more junk in the trunk...how insulting that must be for the little-butt women!! Or the guys who like thin girls...It's called preference!! You women who say this guy is shallow have your own mental checklist, as well. Having preferences is necessary because it helps people narrow down who you want to be with!

A lot of women find men who are extremely strong and muscular to be very attractive. I actually don't like it at all. Of course, I want a guy who is fit, but not "jacked." A more streamlined, swimmer's body is my preference. Just don't shave the chest! I usually won't even give a guy the time of day if he doesn't fall into my qualifications. So he has a great personality...so what!!! If you aren't physically attracted to someone as well as intellectually attracted to them, you're selling yourself short.

So sure...I might get a little miffed if the OP didn't like me because my boobs weren't big enough, but only if he fell into what I consider attractive. I just think people need to consider their own preferences before they jump to say that someone else is shallow.

Well said

Old 10-12-2009, 02:46 PM

20,729 posts, read 19,392,808 times
Quote:
I was just referring to penis size, since men are always feeling insecure about it, comparing breast size to it. But it's not comparable, that's the whole point. Breasts are on display, objectified all day, every day. Penises aren't.

And if you're going to give that example well, I'm sorry to break this to you, but not all women are beautiful either. What about the overweight flat chested woman with small eyes and thin lips? Right, you didn't notice her either!

Look, we all have it tough, it's just if you compare a penis to a pair of breasts, one is much safer from prying [judgemental] eyes than the other.

Hi FeelingUgly008,

No one considers a single attribute. It is always a combination of things. Men are equality rejected on a poor combination of physical attributes. There is simply no basis to even compare these too things nor any one thing in particular. You are just going to have to work with what you have and improve on what you are able. I spent most of my late 20s not even thinking about sexual attractiveness so even in that context it has never been my whole life.
I have been on both sides of this. It comes and goes for all of us. You may have to adjust your own standards.

Old 10-12-2009, 02:51 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,225,255 times
Quote:
You women who say this guy is shallow have your own mental checklist,
exactly, dont understand why some women get mad, trying to take out their insecuritys on me, thats just what i preffer!

Old 10-12-2009, 02:51 PM

4,534 posts, read 8,349,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecticut Pam View Post

I can't button some blouses around me so they stay buttoned...I can't sit in booths comfortably at a restaurant and I am TIRED of men who over my .
Just go naked. Problem solved.

Old 10-12-2009, 02:54 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,225,255 times
Quote:

WOW, can you say shallow? Big are NOT all they are cracked up to be and you can take that from someone with . Mammogram time is an absolute nightmare..instead of being squashed twice, they make me back up and get squashed a THIRD time so they can get all of the in the picture. My shoulders, back and middle back hurt constantly, I can't button some blouses around me so they stay buttoned...I can't sit in booths comfortably at a restaurant and I am TIRED of men who over my .

Now for the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth...are you 100% sure that the small women you took out didn't run from you because of your inadequacy in your lower region? I mean come on, not all women like a man with a HUGE ego and a SMALL "unit"... it works both ways.
lol i get tired of women always staring at my bulging arms myself, i have a heart too

Old 10-12-2009, 03:00 PM

25 posts, read 100,636 times
Quote:

I am TIRED of men who over my .
just give them a napkin to wipe their and be thankful they aren't sheilding their eyes from you!

Old 10-12-2009, 03:06 PM

79 posts, read 286,922 times
Ah well, all I was saying was in regards to Pam's post. She mentioned the penis, so I talked about the penis. And in most discussions about small breasts and all, most guys defend themselves using lame penis excuses, and I wa sjust referring to the fact that breasts and penises are not comparable, which is what a lot fo guys do. No need to get all defensive.

Ah, well, what standards? I barely have any, at least physically. I've liked a great deal of guys. However, oh, I do have some preferences. I don't like monster-tall guys, by the way. Just a few inches taller than me. And I'm 5'5 so it's not like I want some 6 foot guy. I prefer brunettes, but I've liked blondes too. As a matter of fact, I don't even think I have standards or preferences. I just like what I like. I don't go looking for a guy that matches this set of specifications. I just go for what catches my eye, which has proved to be very varied anyway. As a matter of fact, a lot of people have judged me because sometimes I've gone for in their words "rather homely" guys (and no, these comments didn't just come from my girl friends, they came from guys too). Like "He's so ugly, what could you see in him?", um, what? he's hot, that's what I saw.

So, to lower my standards? They're pretty flexible already. The only thing that is a must is that the guy has a lot in common with me. Who knows? Maybe the love of my life will be a short, balding guy. Only time will tell.

Old 10-12-2009, 03:12 PM

13,607 posts, read 21,412,061 times
Quote:
Who knows? Maybe the love of my life will be a short, balding guy. Only time will tell.

Or maybe a long haired guitar playing, funny ,witty, decent looking , introverted yet socialable, blue eyed, medium built with a touch of love handles, sexually devious minded,laid back and easy going 5' 9" dude?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships