Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 05:56 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,340,815 times

Advertisements

Too many damned things to name.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2009, 06:47 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,455,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
because apparently they forgot that there is such a thing as a TE-LE-PHONE.
Pretty soon, pale and fatigued from typing/texting away well into the night, people will catch a news of a new fancy device that apparently makes life easier and more efficient: "Can you imagine?? You just pick it up and you can TALK into it?? No typing, wow!!"

Old 10-23-2009, 06:50 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,570,037 times
The most pathetic thing I ever did online was play Bejeweled Blitz for 6 hours straight. Well maybe that wasn't as pathetic as the fact that I downed four 40's of King Cobra malt liquor during this time.

Old 10-23-2009, 06:52 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,935,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
My kids are laughing at me. I had to alter on facebook to get enough friends to buy a pond on farmville . How pathetic is that. Altering and befriending myself because I can't come up with enough friends on line, lol.

LOL *snort* M'kay... I find this highly amusing.

But, FTR, Farmville sucks! FarmTown RULES!

Old 10-23-2009, 06:53 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,255,736 times
When we lived in our old neighborhood there was a nasty lady and she hated my friends cat so she put fried chicken grease in the cats water bowl so the cat would get sick to her stomach...when we found out we went online and signed her up for crazy online magazines and requests for quotes on construction projects, the memory foam bed thing, etc..we were meanies!

Another time we found out a friends husband was having an affair and we got into his email and found out he was going to New York with his girlfriend. They had plans to fly there, stay in a nice hotel and had highly sought after tickets to a Broadway play...we sent out cancellation emails to all of them but the airlines and let him go on his trip!

Old 10-23-2009, 07:04 PM

966 posts, read 2,446,541 times
Getting involved in an online romance with a guy who turned out to be a polyamorous pickup artist with a huge following. lol. Dude had skills.

Old 10-23-2009, 07:07 PM

3,665 posts, read 8,667,194 times
Thats the second time today I've heard of farmville, what is it?

Old 10-23-2009, 07:15 PM

985 posts, read 2,601,482 times
I'm not sure if this counts but........I had major surgery and was under a ton of stress a few years back and my hair started falling out. I totally panicked and started scouring the internet for every site about hair loss, hair restoration, ancient hair remedies, vitamins for hair, and even various types of wigs. I went on a mad online hunt for 3 days, with no sleep, to find the perfect wig just in case it all fell out. I was determined to never be caught bald! Luckily, I over reacted and my hair went back to normal a few months after the surgery. I still get newsletters from all those hair places I signed up at. On the bright side, if I ever do actually go bald I now know were to get fabulous wigs! lol

Old 10-23-2009, 07:19 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,896,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaye02 View Post
I'm not sure if this counts but........I had major surgery and was under a ton of stress a few years back and my hair started falling out. I totally panicked and started scouring the internet for every site about hair loss, hair restoration, ancient hair remedies, vitamins for hair, and even various types of wigs. I went on a mad online hunt for 3 days, with no sleep, to find the perfect wig just in case it all fell out. I was determined to never be caught bald! Luckily, I over reacted and my hair went back to normal a few months after the surgery. I still get newsletters from all those hair places I signed up at. On the bright side, if I ever do actually go bald I now know were to get fabulous wigs! lol
You kind of "wigged out!"

I'm glad your health went back to normal.

Old 10-23-2009, 07:26 PM

1,741 posts, read 4,576,837 times
Vodka + Video Camera + Trying to Sing = Youtube Fail
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships