Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 12:42 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,651,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
Show your non-jerky devotion by stalking her.
LOL. Sorry. That was funny. No "reason." Just funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2009, 01:16 PM

20,720 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
Yeah thats me. Women suck! But id rather not be gay thanks

I've been screwed over too many times by women, so if I make myself unavailable to them and their mind games, I become unavaible to the heartache and pain they would cause
Hi DavieJ89,

Perhaps you are correct and these women should be punished.

Try this:

Be as charming and attractive as you can possibly be. Put every women on notice you are not to be toyed with and when they attempt to take advantage of you, repel it as nonsense with a token bit of advice. However when the actual need arises, offer your generous but respectable assistance. Do what you do well and look as confident and capable as you can. You can then weasel your way into their lives.

Soon these women will even look to you as a valuable part of their life. Perhaps it will not be as one crosses a state line from Iowa to Nebraska but even better as one crossing the Swiss border into a mysterious but exciting companion that one may never know what good thing may come of it. Still at the end, there it is, that perfectly swirled piece of Swiss chocolate melting in their mouths or perhaps this time a fresh slice of Emmentaler melting in the fondue.

Now you are set to take your revenge. Someday you will die, and women will miss you. Now they are sorry, and you got them good. If only you could hear the eulogy.

As it is they will probably celebrate your death with fondue and Swiss chocolate and sing songs of hearty good riddance.

Old 12-22-2009, 06:55 PM

4,379 posts, read 5,383,949 times
Quote:
Yeah thats me. Women suck! But id rather not be gay thanks

I've been screwed over too many times by women, so if I make myself unavailable to them and their mind games, I become unavaible to the heartache and pain they would cause
this kind of thinking/reasoning among people never ceases to amaze me.

Granted, one woman screwed you over. How does this make all women everywhere bad?

I agree with the others who've (essentially) said the following thing - why don't you take responsibility and see where you are at fault? Situations are complex and we should always see how we at the least can take some responsibility.

Old 12-22-2009, 07:20 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,479,020 times
OK, folks. Let's face it. There are a lot of people whose man-/woman-pickers are in dire need of an oil change, lube job and tune-up, if not a complete overhaul.

Old 12-22-2009, 07:53 PM

522 posts, read 1,405,659 times
Give her time, when she's ready she'll be open to dating again. There's no way to rush the healing process, she needs to be willing to do it on her own. Trying to rush into something when you're not ready will just make things worse.

Old 12-22-2009, 10:15 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,577,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samston View Post
this kind of thinking/reasoning among people never ceases to amaze me.

Granted, one woman screwed you over. How does this make all women everywhere bad?

I agree with the others who've (essentially) said the following thing - why don't you take responsibility and see where you are at fault? Situations are complex and we should always see how we at the least can take some responsibility.
Women are incapable of loving men. They only love what men provide for them (money, car, place to sleep at night, etc) if a man cannot provide that to a woman she will dump him

The next time you take a drive down the road, take a look at your surroundings. The buildings, the road itself, the road signs, billboards, street lights. All of these things are there because a MAN helped to build them, and chances are those men were providing for women who btw cannot provide for themselves (there are exceptions to this but they are few and far between)

What woman ever helped build a city, or even established one for that matter? Men are sensible and logical, women think with their vaginas and their emotions, which is why 30 minutes to a woman is like 2 hours in man time.

I recently met up with a girl for coffee, we agrred to meet up at 8, she showed up at 9? And why was this? She took too long and was letting her vagina and thoughts of Edward Cullen distract her from the task at hand, Getting to Starbucks to meet a guy for coffee!

And to that female poster who said I should date women or nobody at all. I'll take nobody at all thank you very much!

I'm sick of my female friends too. Lvoe em but sick of them. Im sick of hearing them all talk about how wonderful their bf's are in bed I DONT CARE HOW GOOD OF A LOVER YOUR BF IS, UNLESS IM THE LOVER IM NOT INTERESTED IN HEARING ABOUT IT! Second of all stop asking me for rides all the time. Get your own damn car and pay for your own gas and stop mooching off men. Start actually paying for stuff then mooching! Damn leeches

Old 12-22-2009, 10:25 PM

2,382 posts, read 4,591,739 times
Quote:
Women are incapable of loving men. They only love what men provide for them (money, car, place to sleep at night, etc) if a man cannot provide that to a woman she will dump him

The next time you take a drive down the road, take a look at your surroundings. The buildings, the road itself, the road signs, billboards, street lights. All of these things are there because a MAN helped to build them, and chances are those men were providing for women who btw cannot provide for themselves (there are exceptions to this but they are few and far between)

What woman ever helped build a city, or even established one for that matter? Men are sensible and logical, women think with their vaginas and their emotions, which is why 30 minutes to a woman is like 2 hours in man time.

I recently met up with a girl for coffee, we agrred to meet up at 8, she showed up at 9? And why was this? She took too long and was letting her vagina and thoughts of Edward Cullen distract her from the task at hand, Getting to Starbucks to meet a guy for coffee!

And to that female poster who said I should date women or nobody at all. I'll take nobody at all thank you very much!

I'm sick of my female friends too. Lvoe em but sick of them. Im sick of hearing them all talk about how wonderful their bf's are in bed I DONT CARE HOW GOOD OF A LOVER YOUR BF IS, UNLESS IM THE LOVER IM NOT INTERESTED IN HEARING ABOUT IT! Second of all stop asking me for rides all the time. Get your own damn car and pay for your own gas and stop mooching off men. Start actually paying for stuff then mooching! Damn leeches
Free piece of advice: You could probably make some damn good money selling whatever it is that you're smoking!

Old 12-22-2009, 10:39 PM

1,643 posts, read 4,435,134 times
Let's be honest here... If you are a guy and find yourself in the position of trying to convince a woman that not all guys are jerks, you are probobly going to be/ or are already deeply entrenched in the "friend" zone.

Old 12-22-2009, 11:02 PM

37,612 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
My BF is the best lover I could ever have asked for.

Old 12-22-2009, 11:58 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,855,839 times
Default You Can't and Shouldn't Try

Quote:
Originally Posted by samston View Post
How do you convince a woman that not ALL guys are jerks?
When a guy says "all women are...." or "every woman is...." or "what all women want....." the replies to his thread hit him like a ton of bricks. Women hate these statements because even if they are basically correct, somewhere out there, someone is an exception to the rule.

However, its a woman's prerogative to believe whatever she wants to about men. Men who try to argue this are risking their manhood, if there are any sharp tools around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships