Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2009, 09:35 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times

Advertisements

I don't care what an a## you claim he was you waited and planned it - what you did was so low class it makes you no better than him. Good luck swimming in the swill of the dating pool.

Old 12-25-2009, 09:39 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,116,949 times
I think it's pretty low down to ruin someone's Christmas by breaking up with them. I agree with Thursday, people who live to bestow misery on other people deserve to be miserable. If I were you, I'd be looking for karma to smack me hard in the face. Don't worry it will happen, when you least expect it.

Old 12-25-2009, 09:39 AM

3,219 posts, read 6,582,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
per OP
dumping is fun, ive done it
The only dumping of any kind in my life is "dumping" the household and bulk garbage to the curb for the garbage man to take.

Life is great without getting hurt or hurting anyone!

Old 12-25-2009, 09:40 AM

2,115 posts, read 5,030,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower_lol View Post
He's been a loser for a while. That's the way I will treat cheat losers/jerks from now on, dumping them and don't tolerate their crap for too long.. Only next time, I will be wise to pick another date and definitely do the break up right from the start.
But I'm not that mean because I'm his friend now and he's ok with it. Nothing wrong with keeping an ex as a friend.
Why did you do it on Christmas Day??? And why are you so pleased and smug with yourself? Christmas Day?! REALLY? Damn, I thought I had met some people with no class, but you dear top them all. Way to be an inconsiderate beyotch. I don't care how much I hated the guy. . . I would NOT break up with anyone on Christmas. It's a holiday full of joy and happiness (or supposed to be) for crying out loud.

Oh, and you are THAT mean because you freaking BROKE UP WITH HIM ON CHRISTMAS DAY!! Don't pull the whole "we're friends now and the world is beautiful and round" crap on me. If he's a loser and a jerk, then why do you want to be friends with him? Is this your way of tossing pity upon him?

Sigh. WHO DOES THIS?

Old 12-25-2009, 09:42 AM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
As for the latest update: He calls me to wish me a Merry Christmas and I dumped him (asking to have him as a friend only). Luckily I didn't have to give out details for further explanations and he handled it well. I stated how I wanted to finish studying and basically was not interested in relationship but in meeting new people.

Strangely I don't real bad nor have any regrets whatsoever.

To dumpers: Have any of you broke up with them on a special day or during the Holiday?
To dumpees: Have you ever been dumped on one of those days? If so how you felt about it?
Kind of a crappy thing to do, and you seem to think it's cute to hurt people too. I can see breaking up with the guy, its just your cold attitude about it.

Old 12-25-2009, 09:43 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
Sigh. WHO DOES THIS?
A psycho.

Old 12-25-2009, 09:46 AM

5,879 posts, read 9,252,780 times
Quote:
He's been a loser for a while. That's the way I will treat cheat losers/jerks from now on, dumping them and don't tolerate their crap for too long.. Only next time, I will be wise to pick another date and definitely do the break up right from the start.
But I'm not that mean because I'm his friend now and he's ok with it. Nothing wrong with keeping an ex as a friend.
Just make sure you find one that likes a good buffet!LOL JK It happens sometimes and he is still your friend.

Old 12-25-2009, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
A psycho.
Hide your bunnies, people.

Old 12-25-2009, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Kind of a crappy thing to do, and you seem to think it's cute to hurt people too. I can see breaking up with the guy, its just your cold attitude about it.

Merry Christmas to you too!

And to everyone else! Don't eat too much lol.

Old 12-25-2009, 09:51 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,813,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
If I were you, I'd be looking for karma to smack me hard in the face. Don't worry it will happen, when you least expect it.
Here we go with the Karma talk. I don't live my life in the past nor think of what will happen in the future. I only live in that moment and besides I'm 22 and with a lot to go in life.
My one establish rule I finally made is I'll always be the dumper from now on when a relationship gets rocky and is not working out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
A psycho.
That's a bit extreme don't you think? I did loved him once long ago. In the relationship, I was the one who was attached, a bit clingy to him since he was my first and would buy many long distance calling card 2 years ago. The only difference is the tables have turned around. Don't wise to place such an extreme label when you don't even know me as a person.
I just happened to changed. I was the quiet, shy almost doormat one. Nothing wrong with standing up for myself...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships