Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2009, 01:03 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,813,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organized Mess View Post
I think you missed the point. Maybe you should gracefully exit this thread as you're not getting the support you were hoping for.
What makes you think I'm looking for sympathy? I'm not. I was only stating how it is. Will I do that again with the next man (if a break up happens)? No, I will do it on a common day....

Old 12-25-2009, 01:17 PM

295 posts, read 837,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower_lol View Post
What makes you think I'm looking for sympathy? I'm not. I was only stating how it is. Will I do that again with the next man (if a break up happens)? No, I will do it on a common day....
Just the fact that you created the thread in the first place. You were hoping to get a few "You go, girl!" or "Good for you!". Instead, you've been met mostly with scorn and ridicule as it was a craptastic thing to do to someone.

Did this boyfriend give you the "Chris Brown" Hug, or blow up a school while trying to create a meth lab? Did he not take you to see "Twilight" on opening night? What made him such a crappy person to warrant a "f you and this relationship" on Christmas?

Last edited by Organized Mess; 12-25-2009 at 01:18 PM.. Reason: Darn filters...

Old 12-25-2009, 01:31 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
On Christmas, how horrible. You won? No. . . in the end, you did not.
we slay those we have sworn to protect.
what folly. we won, and then, the big empty.

Old 12-25-2009, 01:36 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Why's everyone ganging up on the OP?

She's young and has a lot of growing up to do.

Old 12-25-2009, 01:37 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,383,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower_lol View Post
I guess it was a bit harsh but I just couldn't keep on faking it for a long time. But yeah in the end, I noticed his voice sounded a bit distanced. I'm guessing if it wasn't for the dumping, we would be talking more than 5 minutes.
I guess this is naturally for me as a woman... handling itwithout any sort of melodramatic emotions at all. He was my first but I didn't feel any attachment and to be honest I found this easy.
Could have fake it for a week longer.

Old 12-25-2009, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post

Regardless of age (people older than her have done this), because she bragged about doing something really crappy to someone and is trying (and failing) to defend her actions. Maybe if she explained what occured during the relationship to inspire such a vengeful act - people may lay off. But in 7 pages she has yet to explain - so until then...

Old 12-25-2009, 01:43 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post

its not about her, its about an impressive group consciousness about our behavior and thinking not her's. this is the best thread i have seen in a long time on the relationship forum.
i will now go on a rep flinging frenzy.

Old 12-25-2009, 01:44 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,186,791 times
Quote:
Regardless of age (people older than her have done this), because she bragged about doing something really crappy to someone and is trying (and failing) to defend her actions. Maybe if she explained what occured during the relationship to inspire such a vengeful act - people may lay off. But in 7 pages she has yet to explain - so until then...
Oh this isn't her first thread on this relationship or situation and has planned this for some time (months actually) and it could have been done a long time ago and damned if I'll excuse it because of her age - I was never that immature, or I should say psycho, and downright spiteful at her age to act like this.

Old 12-25-2009, 01:51 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Irrespective of her transgressions, collective attack on a person is hard to stomach for the receiver.

Old 12-25-2009, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Oh this isn't her first thread on this relationship or situation and has planned this for some time (months actually) and it could have been done a long time ago and damned if I'll excuse it because of her age - I was never that immature, or I should say psycho, and downright spiteful at her age to act like this.
I'm going to start a thread about breaking up with my boyfriend on the day of his mother's funeral after her battle with breast cancer, which just so happens to coincide with his birthday - all because he didn't take me to see Twilight on opening night. What a douchebag!

Last edited by Organized Mess; 12-25-2009 at 01:52 PM.. Reason: Grammar nazi attack!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships