Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 05:55 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,253,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
Yeah, actually had a brief break up with the ex a couple summers ago and dated a gorgeous girl who did have personality and brains, but then of course I did the stupid thing and went back with the ex.

Define 'regret'.

I know what you're saying though, it's nice knowing the lady your with is desirable.
I just wish we would have broke up before I gave her brother a dozen hand fletched Easton arrows!LOL.........
Easton Archery | Home
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2010, 05:57 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,803,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Yeah. Once. When I was just out of college and working at a record store, I went out a couple of times with a co-worker that was really gorgeous. I liked him a lot, he was a great person inside, but I never really felt comfortable around him. So we stayed just friends.
You wonder though--if enough people were like this with them, they might start thinking they're not that attractive. Or like they haven't aged well. Or maybe they never thought so b/c they were oblivious is high school.

Old 01-09-2010, 06:00 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,527,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
I just wish we would have broke up before I gave her brother a dozen hand fletched Easton arrows!LOL.........
Easton Archery | Home
Lol, well at least you weren't dating the brother. (that's all I could think of)

Old 01-09-2010, 06:00 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,616,844 times
Honestly, I see a lot of very attractive women all the time, so I can believe that you guys have dated some and will find others to date in the future. But it's very rare that I even see guys out and about that are my exact physical type, so that is why I am losing my mind a bit here that I went out on a date with one. It's not that I think I'm unworthy, but it's just something that's never happened to me before, so I'm like .

Old 01-09-2010, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Honestly, I see a lot of very attractive women all the time, so I can believe that you guys have dated some and will find others to date in the future. But it's very rare that I even see guys out and about that are my exact physical type, .
True, guys are ugly.

Old 01-09-2010, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Honestly, I see a lot of very attractive women all the time, so I can believe that you guys have dated some and will find others to date in the future. But it's very rare that I even see guys out and about that are my exact physical type, so that is why I am losing my mind a bit here that I went out on a date with one. It's not that I think I'm unworthy, but it's just something that's never happened to me before, so I'm like .
LOL........... My Mom is over and she just mentioned the very same lady I posted? She didn't even know what I'm writing on here, seriously! You are Psychic Mom.LOL......... That was 11 years ago BTW.

Old 01-09-2010, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
LOL........... My Mom is over and she just mentioned the very same lady I posted? She didn't even know what I'm writing on here, seriously! You are Psychic Mom.LOL......... That was 11 years ago BTW.
Think it's time to do some e-stalkin'.

Old 01-09-2010, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
Think it's time to do some e-stalkin'.
LOL...... That goes to show you guys, listen to Mom. She is like Santa, she knows, she always knows!LOL............

Old 01-09-2010, 06:57 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,006,311 times
My past has involved good looking guys and some really not so good looking guys, but I did get involved with a beautiful man once. The only problem I had with it was that every other woman wanted him too. That got old really fast.

Old 01-09-2010, 07:16 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,399,012 times
Quote:
. But it's very rare that I even see guys out and about that are my exact physical type .

Well same with me for women. And if I do see a woman my type they are with a guy or have a rock on the finger usually. About the only way I could make odds better for me would be to move to Brazil or Mexico or Poland, where ever they are meaty and busty in abundance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships