Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2010, 07:58 PM

37,618 posts, read 46,016,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Honest to God, there seem to be a lot more pathetic men than women... You'll never see women typing endless boring speeches against men or calling themselves all sorts of bizarre names...
No kidding. What the heck is up with all these woeful forlorn males?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2010, 07:59 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,240,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I know there are virtual communities for this type of thing all over the place. Just google PUA. If there's a gathering of manlets, piglets, whatever, it's to be found with the PUAs.

No, I want a real bar, not a discussion board for a bunch of betas. We can have beer and burgers. It will be great, with no alpha males. We won't feel like such failures with women...

I was thinking to attract betas, there would be a weekly free raffle for an hour with a hooker, so the betas will at least have a theoretical chance of having sex, something they are not used to. I guess this place will have to be in Nevada

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
I'm pathetic? At least i can support myself.
So can I - without having to call myself a womster!

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Quote:
There's no shortage of women that HAVE to be in a relationship to have a roof over their head.

For being "pathetic", I graduated from a very good university, went to law school, was on law review, have been published, and though my job isn't ideal, I still make 6 figures.

I really find that hard to believe. But again do you drive a dodge viper?

If so we might have reached the crux of the issue.

http://www.ridelust.com/wp-content/u...iper_meets.jpg

Old 02-01-2010, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
I really find that hard to believe. But again do you drive a dodge viper?

If so we might have reached the crux of the issue.

http://www.ridelust.com/wp-content/u...iper_meets.jpg

LOL

NO, I drive an Acura RSX...

Old 02-01-2010, 08:01 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I bet I could use it in everyday, normal conversation.

Let's say we are watching a UFC Welterweight fight. And somebody throws and inside leg kick but it slides up and hits the guy in the groin.

ME: OH MAN!! You see that, dude got hit right in the manlets!!
YOU: YUP, wonder if he'll use the full 5 minutes to recover.
To me it still sounds like whinnie the pooh's crew coupled with stricknine.

Old 02-01-2010, 08:07 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
There's no shortage of women that HAVE to be in a relationship to have a roof over their head.

For being "pathetic", I graduated from a very good university, went to law school, was on law review, have been published, and though my job isn't ideal, I still make 6 figures.

It's good you're doing well. Referring to yourself as a beta manlet is...I don't even know. It's a virtual ruffie that makes my head fuzzy.

Quote:
No, I want a real bar, not a discussion board for a bunch of betas. We can have beer and burgers. It will be great, with no alpha males. We won't feel like such failures with women...

I was thinking to attract betas, there would be a weekly free raffle for an hour with a hooker, so the betas will at least have a theoretical chance of having sex, something they are not used to. I guess this place will have to be in Nevada
Well, whatever works for you.

Old 02-01-2010, 08:16 PM

37,618 posts, read 46,016,337 times
Quote:

I know a petty fair number of men...younger and older. I swear I have never, EVER, heard them refer to each other as alphas and betas. I've never heard of ANY man talk like this. Stupidest thing I've ever heard of. No woman I know would want to have anything to do with a guy that talks about himself in this manner. Actually, if you wanted a way to turn women OFF, you won't find a better one than the attitude you have presented here.

Old 02-01-2010, 08:18 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,036,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
And kinky too, IIRC.

If some guy approached me on the street, or where ever, and said "hellooo Braunwyn...would consider dating a beta manlet? eh?" lol "er how bout a gruff alpha male" *flexes*...I'd draw my water pistol so fast he wouldn't know what hit him. Manlet takes the cake, tho. I've started responding to so many of these posts in these threads the past day or so, but I end up with nothing. Manlet? It stops me in my tracks.
Oh i agree.. the "silverback" thing was more of a joke then a self reference..but yes..manlet?..what the he99 is that...completely stopped me in my tracks while on my way to check the gates last night..lol

And yes!! Sierra, you are completely dead on..i have never heard a woman call herself a chicklet..or booblet or some other quasi defaming term..anywhere..why these guys do it..i wish i knew so i could knock the jewels back into them..

Old 02-01-2010, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I know a petty fair number of men...younger and older. I swear I have never, EVER, heard them refer to each other as alphas and betas. I've never heard of ANY man talk like this. Stupidest thing I've ever heard of. No woman I know would want to have anything to do with a guy that talks about himself in this manner. Actually, if you wanted a way to turn women OFF, you won't find a better one than the attitude you have presented here.
so would you rather date a serial killer or a beta?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships