Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2010, 06:01 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,241,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
There are many of us on this very board who that statement will fail to surprise at all
Yet ex cons and abusive guys we. We all know how whining is worse than committing felonies and being abusive. I'm horrible!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2010, 02:52 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,928,806 times
Much against my better judgement here !
Presuming you are a real person, and not a couple of little boys, sitting gathered around a computer screen laughing at the threads you are poking, then I suggest to you that you actually read the responses people are giving you. Don't just read the words, read the intent.

Majority view appears to be that, at kindest, you are socially inept, and, at worst, a total [mod cut]

So, instead of whining about it, and trying to play silly games, (which don't appear to be working as well as you'd hoped) then take on board some of the rersponses you have received, and learn that this is what people find "odd" about you.
Put down your "complete works of Kurt Cobain", and step into the real world.
Only you have the power to change , if you don't wish to do so, and are content to go through your life living according to some stupid stereotype, then, you get what you deserve.

Best buy a really big box of Kleenex. You're going to need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Yet ex cons and abusive guys we. We all know how whining is worse than committing felonies and being abusive. I'm horrible!

Old 02-03-2010, 08:32 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,836,062 times
I think you should post a picture of your cat here!

Old 02-03-2010, 08:52 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,718,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
I think you should post a picture of your cat here!
Lord knows he seems to have so many societal problems that a photo of his P U S S Y (when did that word become verboten so I had to edit?) would be welcome in order to relieve the mundanity. I have a bunch of felines but don't remember how to post photos of them if and when inspired to do so. Hints/help? They're on Mac iPhoto.

Old 02-03-2010, 08:54 AM

8,568 posts, read 18,114,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Yes, you are. And that's the whole point you don't get. Trust me, no one I know wants an ex-con or an abuser. Most of us can spot those jerks a mile away and we avoid them. There are some who might be taken in by their attitude, but no woman I'd be friends with. MY standards are too high.

The whining, woebegon *******atellies like you really aren't any better. Your focus is all on you and on your wants and needs. Perhaps if you just once gave any consideration to someone else, you might actually "score". But no, it's all about you and worse, it's all about what you can't have.

Stay in your little self-centered world and you will stay alone, lonely, and whacking off with the blow-up doll. BTW, there's another poster in the relationship forum who also complains he can't get a date - and when he finally does get one, he mucks it up. You and he are cut from the same cloth. He, however, believes he is a gift to us women: his ego is so big he has difficulty holding his fat head up when he walks. That may account for his excessive TV watching - at home, alone. Take a look at his threads. I called him a misogynist. You are no better. You think so poorly of yourself, that you put women down with derogatory comments disguised.

I'm done with you. You can go sit and hold TV boy's hand.

Old 02-03-2010, 10:58 PM

272 posts, read 286,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
Much against my better judgement here !
Presuming you are a real person, and not a couple of little boys, sitting gathered around a computer screen laughing at the threads you are poking, then I suggest to you that you actually read the responses people are giving you. Don't just read the words, read the intent.

Majority view appears to be that, at kindest, you are socially inept, and, at worst, a total [mod cut]

So, instead of whining about it, and trying to play silly games, (which don't appear to be working as well as you'd hoped) then take on board some of the rersponses you have received, and learn that this is what people find "odd" about you.
Put down your "complete works of Kurt Cobain", and step into the real world.
Only you have the power to change , if you don't wish to do so, and are content to go through your life living according to some stupid stereotype, then, you get what you deserve.

Best buy a really big box of Kleenex. You're going to need it.

You think you're tough for picking on someone who has obvious self esteem issues?

The dude has issues, because he refers to himself as a betamanlett. I seriously doubt the women he degrades are worst off than he is.
I've been where he was, and it's not fun. I use to think the only way I could get laid was by being in a caring intimate relationship. LMFAO!! I trained myself to be an A-hole towards women.

Guys like betamanlett to lower their respect for women in order to get in between their legs.

Old 02-03-2010, 11:01 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times
americans like winners--- strong confident, aggressive people, they dont like the kind gentle meek thing. its not a girl thing its an american thing.

Old 02-03-2010, 11:17 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,977,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcomesout View Post
Guys like betamanlett to lower their respect for women in order to get in between their legs.

sounds about right..

Old 02-04-2010, 12:10 AM

2,115 posts, read 5,031,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Lord knows he seems to have so many societal problems that a photo of his P U S S Y (when did that word become verboten so I had to edit?) would be welcome in order to relieve the mundanity. I have a bunch of felines but don't remember how to post photos of them if and when inspired to do so. Hints/help? They're on Mac iPhoto.
I use iPhoto too! Holla!

Just upload the pics onto Tinypic or Photobucket and then click on the uploaded photo to wear you're directed to a screen where it is just the photo. Then, in a post, click on the Insert Image (the picture of the mountain) button and copy and paste in the URL of the picture's page.

Done!

Old 02-04-2010, 03:33 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,928,806 times
"Picking on him ??"

Get a grip ! Talk about neurotic !
He came here, and asked for advice, wanting to know why he isn't successful.

I've watched many of his threads, and posts, and after consideration, this is my advice to him.
You see, I am a success with women, even for what might be classed as a "beta male".
Granted, yes, I got it wrong with my ex-wife, but apart from that, I've always "punched well above my weight !"

If he doesn't like my advice, that's his problem. He asked, and I offered.

Meantime, you defending him like that only reinforces the fact that you and him have very similar writing styles, and life views.
A lesser man than me would begin to wonder if you were "related".

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcomesout View Post
You think you're tough for picking on someone who has obvious self esteem issues?

The dude has issues, because he refers to himself as a betamanlett. I seriously doubt the women he degrades are worst off than he is.
I've been where he was, and it's not fun. I use to think the only way I could get laid was by being in a caring intimate relationship. LMFAO!! I trained myself to be an A-hole towards women.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships