Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 05:09 PM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,171,145 times

Advertisements

dude the storm was a week ago. you wont go out because its cold and theres a little snow still sitting on the ground...

if its cold put your arm around her and pull her close
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2010, 05:45 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,032,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
dude the storm was a week ago. you wont go out because its cold and theres a little snow still sitting on the ground...

if its cold put your arm around her and pull her close

I'm not saying I won't go, just not too thrilled too since it's cold right now. I think part of the problem is I don't have thick clothing, all my clothes are for work. I need a sweater and some long johns to wear under my jeans so I won't be as cold.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:03 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,650,975 times
Can you honestly say, March Maddness is more fun than sex? Why wait until April?

Old 02-17-2010, 06:07 PM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,171,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I'm not saying I won't go, just not too thrilled too since it's cold right now. I think part of the problem is I don't have thick clothing, all my clothes are for work. I need a sweater and some long johns to wear under my jeans so I won't be as cold.
i normally have on a tshirt and a leather coat i dont zip up. it cold and it sucks but as long as your out having fun you shouldnt let it bother you too much.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:25 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,032,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
Can you honestly say, March Maddness is more fun than sex? Why wait until April?
I'm not a fan of March Madness, and would not let it stop me from going on a date

Old 02-17-2010, 06:38 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,408,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post

OMG YES I CAn totally say that!!! Do you have any idea how beautiful it is watching a 13 seed knocking off a 4 seed? Oh man I'm getting all emotional over here.

Old 02-17-2010, 07:51 PM

2,382 posts, read 4,592,852 times
Quote:
Ep- has told you how he dresses in this "frigid" weather .... doesn't seem to bother him too much. And I also live in PA and know damn well it's not cold enough to be blowing off dates

So enough with the weather crap already. Man up and deal with it

Old 02-17-2010, 07:56 PM

720 posts, read 1,408,497 times
Quote:
I stand by that and will continue to stand by this because the numbers do not lie when it comes to dating opportunities.

Since signing up for a dating site that required a paid membership in late january, I have had ZERO DATES.

But I have went on 1 DATE with a girl from CRAIGLIST which is FREE

Right now I'm talking to SIX girls and THREE of them are from a paid dating site and the other THREE are from CRAIGLIST

I have only talked to 1 of them on the phone and the other two just stopped talking to me after exchanging emails addresses.

But from CRAIGLIST, I have the phone number for all three girls and been out with one of them already and going out with another on Friday.

So you see how a man can benefit from craiglist since a woman is not seeing a photo of every guy on the site juast what he is saying in his headline. I think men should sop using paid dating sites unless they are looking for SEX because they are always going to run into being eliminated because of a girl having so many guys to choose from based on their PHOTOS. A woman has a lot of guys to choose from on Craiglist too but it's based on his personality.

So that's why craiglist is better than any online dating site on the internet.
Oh dear lord. That is some crappy a** advice right there.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:04 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,718,121 times
Just another historically crappy CD poster who has worn out just about everyone relatively sane but hates to see his name quickly trounced to second page on the relationship forum ... sigh.

Old 02-17-2010, 09:15 PM

4,271 posts, read 8,176,026 times
To me, that cold weather would be a gateway to, oh, I don't know, an invite inside? Or maybe for a cup of Hot Chocolate. You know, cause it's cold out.

Not playing your cards right.... not that we would expect different.

And, in relation to your original post.. you asked her what her plans are for tonight, right? That is kind of the signal for, hey, maybe we should do something. At least on Earth. The fact that she asked you that later, shows that she was interested in doing something with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships