Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2010, 04:32 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,977,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
Dude, you need to chill. You said, women don't find you attractive. Clearly, this woman did. You could've had a new playmate.

More likely, she would have just talked and got me to look the other way while she grabbed my wallet, or, more likely, just given me a fake number to make herself feel all happy that at least one guy liked her after being dumped or something, even if it is a guy who she is not in the least bit attracted to.

If a woman is coming to me and trying to talk about anything but business, something is up. And don't feed me any of that "that is not true maybe she thought you were attractive" crap. If a rat climbed on you would you just assume it was a domesticated one looking for a loving home or be cautious and understand that it probably has rabies or something?

Exactly. Any woman approaching me has some ulterior motive, i.e., is up to no good.
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2010, 04:32 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,543,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Are we being "punked" on this forum by betamenlets?
Heh, yes, it would seem. Our gate-keepers must be on a smoke break.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:39 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,554,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
she came up to me and therefore, I had every right to tell her off. That was not hatred of an entire gender, that was self defense. If a woman shots and kills a man trying to rob her it's not because she hates men, but because she was defending herself.

This woman came up to me and started asking me personal questions like "so, do you live around here?" as if it's any of her business. I just acted accordingly.

Had she have stayed away and left me alone, I would have left her alone as well.
The fact that you are still laughing about her going to the ladies room to cry says a lot about you as a person. Regardless of her reason for coming up to you, calling someone fat and telling them to go to hell is not respectful.

Keep doing what you're doing, though. Sounds like it's working wonders for you.

Old 02-22-2010, 05:03 PM

1,089 posts, read 2,398,644 times
I find it amusing that this guy claims to not talk to women and yet he's talking to the women who are replying to his thread

Old 02-22-2010, 05:07 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,039,154 times
Quote:
I saw "The 40 Year old Virgin" in the theatres when it came out, and I remember at one point Steve Carrol's character, the forty year old virgin, says "hey, I respect women! I respect them so much, I don't even talk to them!" and people in the theatre laughed....but I didn't, because that is how I always felt.

I am sorry, but I am one man who feels that the best way for a man to respect women is just to please, LEAVE THEM ALONE. I do not talk to woman socially, do not go to bars and go up to some woman who I do not know (the nerve of some guys) and do not bother them. I figure that they just want to be left alone. How is that not good wisdom, especially if you, like me, are not an attractive man (short, bad skin, out of shape etc) and know, honestly, that no woman wants to be bothered by the likes of you?

I for one am of the opinion that the best way to show one's respect for women is to leave them alone. That is the philosophy I have followed my whole life and I have never angered any women or made any woman uncomfortable in my entire life as a result. I would say that that qualifies me as a "good man".

EDIT: I do not mean "never, under any circumstances" talk to women, but what I mean is in the social, flirty way. If the cashier at the bank is a female than of course I will talk to her or a female co-worker. However, when it comes to females, it is best to leave it at business and nothing more.
With all due respect, you have some kind of mental issue. It's not normal for a MAN to isolate himself from women to such a high degree.

Old 02-22-2010, 05:26 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,113,639 times
Since you have decided that no woman could possibly be interested in you, why are you complaining about bring 28 and never having had a relationship?

Old 02-22-2010, 05:50 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,797,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
Since you have decided that no woman could possibly be interested in you, why are you complaining about bring 28 and never having had a relationship?
Because, he has the beginning stages of capal tunnel. That's why CES!!

Old 02-22-2010, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
I NEVER asked to be so short and ugly that no woman would want me. Nothing I can do about it, just the way things turned out. If only that worthless piece of human filth decided to have an abortion, it would have made things allot easier for me.

Old 02-22-2010, 06:17 PM

15,971 posts, read 9,383,751 times
Quote:
Yes, she came up to me, talking to me, and I told her to go to hell, called her fat (which she wasn't, but women hate to hear that), and I think she went to the ladie's room to cry...and I am still find it funny.
You're lucky she didn't smack you upside the head in front of everyone there.

Old 02-22-2010, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNative34 View Post
You're lucky she didn't smack you upside the head in front of everyone there.

So it's okay for a woman to just annoy a stranger who did nothing to her? What, should I have just taken that abuse?

give me a break.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships