Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2010, 08:48 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,248,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
Somebody stop me!!!
Now pretend you are Diana and "stop in the name of love"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2010, 08:52 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone_Sculpture_Artist View Post
I'm confident in my approach to women. I am polite, respectful, and what not. But if she sticks her nose up at me, there is a simple solution......................NEXT! Cause ladies I got news for you. As someone who has bee round this world many, many times, incredibly beautiful, passionate women are everywhere! American women have become so incredibly blinded with the idea that they can be rude, cold and abusive because they have different sexual parts. I laugh at women who have this mentality. Cause 9 times out of 10, then will end up with 1.8 children from two men and single in their mid 40s. And at this point, trust me, the tables have turned.
Sniff..sniff...damnit all its true...I'm a recovering B@tch.

Old 02-22-2010, 08:55 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Now you're talking
I wish it was raining this....

YouTube - It's Raining Men ( The Weather Girls )

Old 02-22-2010, 09:16 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,693,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogwalker425 View Post
The fact that you are still laughing about her going to the ladies room to cry says a lot about you as a person. Regardless of her reason for coming up to you, calling someone fat and telling them to go to hell is not respectful.

Keep doing what you're doing, though. Sounds like it's working wonders for you.
It's funny what can be found underneath the "nice guy" veneer.

Old 02-22-2010, 09:26 PM

9,912 posts, read 13,900,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Now pretend you are Diana and "stop in the name of love"

Actually just started singing this in my head and posted in the other "respect" thread. Figure it's just as pertinent here!

Sing it EVERYBODY!!! (little dancing helps too! )

YouTube - The Staple Singers - Respect Yourself

Old 02-23-2010, 08:45 AM

796 posts, read 1,843,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
I NEVER asked to be so short and ugly that no woman would want me. Nothing I can do about it, just the way things turned out. If only that worthless piece of human filth decided to have an abortion, it would have made things allot easier for me.
Interesting reply...you have some serious issues, my friend....serious issues.

Old 02-23-2010, 09:04 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,324,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
I NEVER asked to be so short and ugly that no woman would want me. Nothing I can do about it, just the way things turned out. If only that worthless piece of human filth decided to have an abortion, it would have made things allot easier for me.
GIVE ME A BREAK!! So you decide you are feeling sorry for yourself and come onto a public forum to whine about how you are short, ugly, blah, blah, blah....is going to get you sympathy?

Sure, some people will fall for your crap by giving you advice. "Oh, you really need to work on yourself", "There is someone out there for you".....whatever! You aren't so short & ugly that some woman comes up to you to try to talk to you. But what do you do? You decide to bite her head off because you have convinced your twisted little mind she is out "to get you"! Then you have the nerve to come on here and brag about it.

You think you have is sooooo bad? Try having your pity party with someone who can't type on a forum because they are blind and can't read, or have lost limbs and can't type, what about someone who can't even hear the sound of a woman's voice because they are deaf. But noooo, you have is so bad that you wish you were aborted! That's nothing more than selfish, narcissistic behavior!

I imagine you're some little pimple faced teen-ager who got turned down by a girl at school and you've created this profile to take out your misery upon everyone else.

Well, I'm not buying what you are trying to sell. Go wipe your nose....open your school books and get to your homework! Or did you get grounded and that's why you are so angry?

For every woman who thinks there are no men left in the world to date...........sometimes you have to be thankful for unanswered prayers!

Old 02-23-2010, 09:12 AM

796 posts, read 1,843,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
GIVE ME A BREAK!! So you decide you are feeling sorry for yourself and come onto a public forum to whine about how you are short, ugly, blah, blah, blah....is going to get you sympathy?

Sure, some people will fall for your crap by giving you advice. "Oh, you really need to work on yourself", "There is someone out there for you".....whatever! You aren't so short & ugly that some woman comes up to you to try to talk to you. But what do you do? You decide to bite her head off because you have convinced your twisted little mind she is out "to get you"! Then you have the nerve to come on here and brag about it.

You think you have is sooooo bad? Try having your pity party with someone who can't type on a forum because they are blind and can't read, or have lost limbs and can't type, what about someone who can't even hear the sound of a woman's voice because they are deaf. But noooo, you have is so bad that you wish you were aborted! That's nothing more than selfish, narcissistic behavior!

I imagine you're some little pimple faced teen-ager who got turned down by a girl at school and you've created this profile to take out your misery upon everyone else.

Well, I'm not buying what you are trying to sell. Go wipe your nose....open your school books and get to your homework! Or did you get grounded and that's why you are so angry?

For every woman who thinks there are no men left in the world to date...........sometimes you have to be thankful for unanswered prayers!
Woah!! ...

Old 02-23-2010, 09:12 AM

740 posts, read 1,233,048 times
Quote:

+1 Seeniorita. Sometimes I want to take folks dump them in Somalia, Sudan, or DR Congo for a year. Assuming they survive, I'm sure they will have a whole new perspective on what a really hard life is like.

Old 02-23-2010, 09:20 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:

Smackdown!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships