Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2010, 03:20 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,330,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
LOL. Yeah, it's almost no fun giving you **** anymore because you're way too nice. I should start perving on Max's Mama and see how well that goes over.

Good luck! Max's Mama is nicer than me! However, if you want me to smack you around......just say so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2010, 03:21 PM

4,533 posts, read 8,345,766 times
Quote:
Nah, he's too rugged for me. I like my men fragile, well groomed and submissive.
Hmmm, only two guys I can think of here would be artsy and TV.

Old 03-17-2010, 03:27 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,528,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobs View Post
Artsy's always bitchy and TV will get mad if I don't call him at exactly 5:52pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post

Good luck! Max's Mama is nicer than me! However, if you want me to smack you around......just say so.
You just aren't an intimidating character, Seeniorita.

Old 03-17-2010, 03:51 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,330,158 times
Quote:
You just aren't an intimidating character, Seeniorita.
HA!!!!!!!! Fooled you didn't I. Damn I'm good!!

*adjusts halo*

Old 03-17-2010, 05:20 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,016,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
LOL....No way Urban, you're too good of a guy to hit over the head with a dumbell. No some of the others on here.........POW..right in the medulla oblongata!

You said medulla oblongata...

I'm salivating, and a bell didn't even ring.

Old 03-17-2010, 05:32 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,011,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobs View Post
Don't forget betamanlet!

Old 03-17-2010, 06:07 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,032,605 times
Hello chickas and strong, masculine men!

The following is going to read out like a note passed by a thirteen year old girl. You were forewarned.

I couldn't get up the guts to directly make eye contact with him (obviously a smile didn't happen either). I don't know what it is about him, but I went on lockdown mode anytime I was near him (such as when I walked in and laid my stuff down on the table he was sitting beside) and didn't directly acknowledge him at all. Snap out of it, mango!! I hate that I'm doing this. I have to stop it.

However, he did have an opportunity to directly acknowledge/smile/talk to me. It was just me, him, and the guy that works there in the gym. He's friends with that guy. I ask the guy who works there if he will put the weights on the squat machine for me (since I can't lift them up onto the machine - I'm not playing weak) and as he is doing so, I ask him why the gym is so empty tonight. I could tell that Mr. X was aware of me, but instead he said something under his breath the guy who works there and apparently it was humorous since they both chuckled. I asked "what?" and the guy who works there said "nothing." The end.

Why oh why oh why oh why oh why am I bringing this onto myself!!!? Him not acknowledging me and acting as if I'm a mute chunk of broccoli makes me feel as if he has zero interest whatsoever, although I have no right to say that since I'm not acknowledging him either thanks to my ridiculous fear of him rejecting him.

This reads like a very cheap soap opera. Good karma for everyone that is still sticking in this thread.

I don't want to be like this toward him, but it's almost as if it's a conditioned response. Please help me. I don't feel like giving up! I'm practically programmed to do my thing until a guy goes out of his way to make a move (not necessarily flirting, but just interaction in general) on me and then I will take the reins. It's as if I can't even take the first step toward a guy I'm instantly attracted to - even something as simple as eye contact and a smile! He probably thinks I'm a stuck-up beyotch.

Old 03-17-2010, 06:09 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,410,981 times
People have told you this repeatedly. He's aware of you but not interested. You are not listening. If he's "got it going on" he's got a ton of options, and sadly you have done nothing to stand out in the crowd. Lesson learned.

Old 03-17-2010, 06:16 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,528,661 times
Oh he may be aware but is just as shy as she is. I see this going nowhere fast.

Old 03-17-2010, 06:18 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,011,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
I could tell that Mr. X was aware of me, but instead he said something under his breath the guy who works there and apparently it was humorous since they both chuckled. I asked "what?" and the guy who works there said "nothing." The end.
You seriously still interested in this guy?

Not only is that really rude, but it's also immature. He sounds like a douche and a half.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships